Twilight sucks.

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Judging__Eagle
Prince

Post by Judging__Eagle »

Yeah... vigilante, that still does nothing for me.

I can still see the same facial features that add up to an ugly girl. Seriously, she looks better in Twilight than she does in those other pictures you posted.

Which seems ridiculous, but that's what my gut tells me. Maybe she's getting uglier with time? Maybe she's an alien who will shed it's host's fleshy shell, and we're only seeing the start of the changes now? Who knows.

For me, from just those photos, the girl is literally, nothing to write home about. Maybe her character in the other movie is much more engaging and proactive, perhaps even charismatic? Even an ogress can be beautiful if they can be charismatic. Sometimes photos alone won't tell you much. Let's just leave it at the fact that the photos in that other movie don't make her look better over her role in Twilight.

The guy who plays edward has a pretty distinctive set of facial features; ash white, or tanned and scruffy, you can see that boxy forehead, pressed in nose, block chin with a vertical dimple, and trapezoidal jawline.

Well, at least I see them. Most faces are remembered as being groups or blocks of shapes. It's mostly how I recognize faces so well, I put a shape/outline to a name.
The Gaming Den; where Mathematics are rigorously applied to Mythology.

While everyone's Philosophy is not in accord, that doesn't mean we're not on board.
Caedrus
Knight-Baron

Post by Caedrus »

CatharzGodfoot wrote:Oh, come on. Goosebumps was awesome.
+1

Goosebumps = Good

Twilight = wtf is this shit