[s]Fucking Goddamn' Cats[/s] Cats vs. Dogs :-/

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

Count Arioch the 28th wrote:
Crissa wrote:Count, that's shit.

No, literally. Wild dogs eat the shit of other animals.

Don't fucking make shit up like that.

Cats don't go around eating the feces of other animals.

-Crissa

You could have said that much more politely then you did and it totally would be cool.
So...this caught you off guard then?

Game On,
fbmf
Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

You know, PL - you could totally substitute child for dog in the first part of your post and it would make as much sense.

;)
My son makes me laugh. Maybe he'll make you laugh, too.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

fbmf wrote:
So...this caught you off guard then?

Game On,
fbmf
Not particularly.

I don't know who started the feud between Crissa and I (I honestly don't, it's been nearly ten years since it started), but I am trying to end it. I have made a decision to not flame anyone, Crissa especially. If flaming altered her behavior in any respect, this wouldn't be almost a decade old.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

PhoneLobster wrote: You are pretty lucky if they determine in advance if they have the money to pay for feeding it and the basic shots/neutering/what have you.
Yeah, that's just sad. I would love to own a bulldog, I think their temperament and activity level would be a good fit with me. Problem is, I'm out the door by 8am and don't get back home until close to midnight, I'm broke, and I live in an apartment in the middle of town. Now is not the right time to own a dog.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Orca
Knight-Baron

Post by Orca »

The good thing about a dog - if you do have the time - is that paying all that attention to them is good for you. Walking your dog for an hour a day most days can do wonders for your health if you're otherwise inclined to read a book or sit in front of the computer.

At least, in places with a sane climate. I make no claims that this is a good idea if your climate includes regular snow or whatever.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

Yeah, taking the dog for a daily walk and a daily run (sometimes two) has helped my fitness. And the one benefit of unemployment is I can basically look after the pathetic mutt all day. He feels that when it isn't "OMG RUN RUN!" time, it is cuddle time.
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
Crissa
King

Post by Crissa »

Nearly all pets have positive impact upon quality of life and life expectancy.

-Crissa
Murtak
Duke

Post by Murtak »

Amen to that. I don't know if they'll make me live longer, but I am certainly much happier since I got my cats. And though they take at least an hour out of every day I don't seem to have fewer free time at all.
Murtak