MC Koumei representing

Stories about games that you run and/or have played in.

Moderator: Moderators

Whipstitch
Prince

Post by Whipstitch »

I dunno if you have room for another, but I'm curious about joining this pokeymans thing, although from the outside looking in I must say that I have no clue what times you play at.
Last edited by Whipstitch on Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
icyshadowlord
Knight-Baron

Post by icyshadowlord »

Sadly, I cannot really join because time zones are a bitch.
"Lurker and fan of random stuff." - Icy's occupation
sabs wrote:And Yes, being Finnish makes you Evil.
virgil wrote:And has been successfully proven with Pathfinder, you can just say you improved the system from 3E without doing so and many will believe you to the bitter end.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

Icy: I understand.

Whipstitch: there's room, and the timeslot is... "around midday-ish at Adelaide (GMT + 9:30)". Usually only going for a couple of hours.
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

So, with the pokemon thing... I'd be interested in playing a warlock poketrainer, possibly with a Houndour/spiritomb/sableye/(tiny lv 1 darkrai?) or something like that.

Ooh. Or maybe a Misdreavous/Murkrow.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

It can have its own thread, I guess.

That said, I'll make a note to look at doing Sableye (a fairly weak Dark/Ghost - the typing is awesome, but its actual stats and attacks are pretty tame) and Murkrow/Honchkrow.

But depending on level, those sound like good choices, yeah.
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.