Thanksgiving Pickup game?

Stories about games that you run and/or have played in.

Moderator: Moderators

Prak
Serious Badass

Thanksgiving Pickup game?

Post by Prak »

Ok, I have about 11 hours before I have to go to work. Anyone up for running and playing a one shot tome game?

(look, tabletop rpgs are basically my favourite thing ever, so they're my preferred way to celebrate.)
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Chamomile
Prince

Post by Chamomile »

Give me more than a few hours in advance and I'd be down for a celebratory gaming session. For future reference.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Hmm... think someone could turn a spambot into a play by post dm?
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Avoraciopoctules
Overlord

Post by Avoraciopoctules »

...It turns out that the dungeon in Grinding Gear was built by cultists seeking the perfect deal on quality wall stickers. They were eventually stopped by an order of paladins wielding highly fashionable handbags, and all that remains is a chance to win an Xbox if the adventurers reveal their credit card numbers.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Fashion Paladins would be hilariously awesome...