Components: V, S, M
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./level)
Area: 20-ft.-radius spread
Duration: 1 round/level (D)
Saving Throw: Will negates (see text)
Spell Resistance: No

Exactly what it sounds like.

This spell functions like Black Tentacles except that every creature who fails their grapple check takes 1d4 piercing/slashing damage per caster level and must make an additional grapple check. If a creature fails this check one of the tentacles forces it's self down an orifice of the casters choice. That creature takes an additional 1d4/2 caster levels piercing/slashing damage and is automatically nauseated. They then must succeed on a will save or take 1d6 points of Wis damage.
Material Component
A piece of tentacle from a giant octopus or a giant squid with needles inserted in it.

Image[/i]
Last edited by Wiseman on Wed May 21, 2014 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keys to the Contract: A crossover between Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Kingdom Hearts.
RadiantPhoenix wrote:
TheFlatline wrote:Legolas/Robin Hood are myths that have completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a bow".
The D&D wizard is a work of fiction that has a completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a book".
hyzmarca wrote:Well, Mario Mario comes from a blue collar background. He was a carpenter first, working at a construction site. Then a plumber. Then a demolitionist. Also, I'm not sure how strict Mushroom Kingdom's medical licensing requirements are. I don't think his MD is valid in New York.
Atmo
Master

Post by Atmo »

Insane and cool at the same time.
☆ *World games are shit ☆ M&M is shit ☆ Fate fans gave me cancer ☆
Red_Rob
Prince

Post by Red_Rob »

Maybe I'm being oversensitive but it seems a bit... rapey. I get that's the "joke" but specifying "an orifice of the caster's choice" could have come from the FATAL rulebook, which is always a warning sign.

With jokes like this less is sometimes more. I'd be a bit less specific and just state the target is automatically Nauseated, let the reader's imagination do the rest.

By the way, is the target being permanently frightened meant to be a "humorous" reference to rape trauma? Because that seems really inappropriate.
Simplified Tome Armor.

Tome item system and expanded Wish Economy rules.

Try our fantasy card game Clash of Nations! Available via Print on Demand.

“Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” - Voltaire
Foxwarrior
Duke

Post by Foxwarrior »

Also, the comic clearly indicates that it's a third level spell.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Red Rob- blame it on Rich Burlew. Also, "could have come from FATAL" is actually not an indictment*. I wrote up arrows of dragon rape based on reviewing FATAL, and I maintain they're an amusing item.
The actual problem is rape humour, which most people on the den have no issue with, and several people I know who've actually been raped have no issue with, strange as it is...

*unless you mean mechanics wise.
Last edited by Prak on Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
OgreBattle
King

Post by OgreBattle »

I think "permanently frightened" curves it towards "oh my gawwd"

but if it gave you a negative level, or did wisdom damage, that would be more "lol"
infected slut princess
Knight-Baron

Post by infected slut princess »

Rape magic for your rape mage. Wonderful. Make sure you stock up on searing seed scrolls as well! And you should gate in that devil whose special attack is blowing his load on enemies! Then you will be a true hero.
Atmo
Master

Post by Atmo »

Gate is too strong, better rely on Summon Monster variants.
☆ *World games are shit ☆ M&M is shit ☆ Fate fans gave me cancer ☆
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

infected slut princess wrote:Rape magic for your rape mage. Wonderful. Make sure you stock up on searing seed scrolls as well! And you should gate in that devil whose special attack is blowing his load on enemies! Then you will be a true hero.
Searing Seed is an amazing spell. You kill your enemy and make half fiends! (which may be loyal to you, can't recall)
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.