Image macros that make you laugh, cry, or both.

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Username17
Serious Badass

Post by Username17 »

Sounds like you're having the reverse browser cache problem as Stahlseele. His browser "saw" the one on funkyjunk, and his browser cached it so he kept seeing the real picture in links. Your browser "saw" the redirect and cached that so that you can't see the real one.

Refreshing should solve it. But failing that, clearing browser history definitely would.

-Username17
DSMatticus
King

Post by DSMatticus »

Korgan0 wrote:I'm now using "shitgasm." Not sure how, or when, but I will.
Mankind is not ready.
Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

"Damn! Men have different genitals than women!
"You're impregnating me while I'm taking a dump!
Do it! Do it! Pour your cum all over my unborn fetus!
These are now my new mottos in life.
Is this wretched demi-bee
Half asleep upon my knee
Some freak from a menagerie?
No! It's Eric, the half a bee
TarkisFlux
Duke

Post by TarkisFlux »

FrankTrollman wrote:Refreshing should solve it. But failing that, clearing browser history definitely would.
Most browsers won't clear the cache on a regular refresh. You can manually trigger a cache clear and refresh with ctrl+f5 on most browsers though. And if that fails you can go to clear the history.
The wiki you should be linking to when you need a wiki link - http://www.dnd-wiki.org

Fectin: "Ant, what is best in life?"
Ant: "Ethically, a task well-completed for the good of the colony. Experientially, endorphins."
Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

There are some quotes missing from those images. Like from the one where the chick has sex with a dragon who is reborn when she gives birth to an egg, and then it turns out the dragon - now her child - was her father. That one was translated into ye olden style of English.
"Such a delightful orifice thou hast."

"Thou art entering my backside even unto my arse."

"My seed welleth-up within me. I commeth!"
Hentai is hilarious.
Last edited by Maj on Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Username17
Serious Badass

Post by Username17 »

To be honest, a few of the quotes on that collage aren't even particularly weird, just gay. Really think they should have gone the extra mile and found more quotes about time traveling necro incest or whatever rather than fill up the holes with bare descriptions of sodomy. Neither buttsecks nor man on man felatio are by themselves WTF enough to warrant being in a "WTF Hentai?!" collage, in my opinion. You got quotes in there about a character taking the virginity of their own mom (which I have no idea how that's even possible and probably don't want to know), and giving advice about how to respond to being raped by a Siberian Tiger. That sets the bar for insanity so high that sex being "gay" is just a letdown.

-Username17
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

I assumed the gay quotes were man-on-dickgirl myself. I found that assuming "dickgirl" in the context of hentai until proven otherwise is a wise course of action.

Not that I don't find the idea fascinating, but is that a common fetish in Japan? Because it seems like an odd thing to fixate on.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Mistborn
Duke

Post by Mistborn »

FrankTrollman wrote:To be honest, a few of the quotes on that collage aren't even particularly weird, just gay. Really think they should have gone the extra mile and found more quotes about time traveling necro incest or whatever rather than fill up the holes with bare descriptions of sodomy. Neither buttsecks nor man on man felatio are by themselves WTF enough to warrant being in a "WTF Hentai?!" collage, in my opinion. You got quotes in there about a character taking the virginity of their own mom (which I have no idea how that's even possible and probably don't want to know), and giving advice about how to respond to being raped by a Siberian Tiger. That sets the bar for insanity so high that sex being "gay" is just a letdown.

-Username17
Is it wrong that Franks deadpan critique of even the most absurd subjects is 90% of why I post here.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Post by Ancient History »

Count Arioch the 28th wrote:I assumed the gay quotes were man-on-dickgirl myself. I found that assuming "dickgirl" in the context of hentai until proven otherwise is a wise course of action.

Not that I don't find the idea fascinating, but is that a common fetish in Japan? Because it seems like an odd thing to fixate on.
Well, it's more common than [EDITED]. Which is also a thing.
Mistborn
Duke

Post by Mistborn »

FrankTrollman wrote: You got quotes in there about a character taking the virginity of their own mom (which I have no idea how that's even possible and probably don't want to know)
Time travel obviously, I'd be suprised if their isn't hentai based on All You Zombies.
Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

What's that rule again? Oh, yeah: Rule 34, dude.
Half asleep upon my knee
ishy
Duke

Post by ishy »

You got quotes in there about a character taking the virginity of their own mom (which I have no idea how that's even possible and probably don't want to know)
Didn't that happen in Futurama as well?
Gary Gygax wrote:The player’s path to role-playing mastery begins with a thorough understanding of the rules of the game
Bigode wrote:I wouldn't normally make that blanket of a suggestion, but you seem to deserve it: scroll through the entire forum, read anything that looks interesting in term of design experience, then come back.
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

Futurama was Fry's Grandma i think.
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
Darth Rabbitt
Overlord

Post by Darth Rabbitt »

Yeah, it was.

Literal Grandfather Paradox.

EDIT: fixed broken tags.
Last edited by Darth Rabbitt on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pseudo Stupidity wrote:This Applebees fucking sucks, much like all Applebees. I wanted to go to Femboy Hooters (communism).
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

on the other hand . . would that sort of thing not basically make him immortal? O.o
at least up to the point where he actually did it?
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
Avoraciopoctules
Overlord

Post by Avoraciopoctules »

Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

I actually kind of like the idea rolling so awesomely in a perform check to play a noble scion of a lost throne that spectators forget they're watching a play and come to your aid.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
name_here
Prince

Post by name_here »

Good old dwarf fortress.

We never did figure out how to catch mermaids in order to butcher them and make trophies out of their bones.
DSMatticus wrote:It's not just that everything you say is stupid, but that they are Gordian knots of stupid that leave me completely bewildered as to where to even begin. After hearing you speak Alexander the Great would stab you and triumphantly declare the puzzle solved.
Guyr Adamantine
Master

Post by Guyr Adamantine »

It was fun trying though.
Avoraciopoctules
Overlord

Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Someone needs to hire a nude model for this artist. Or a hooker. Or buy him a damned playboy, for fucks sake, because he clearly has no idea what boobs look like.
Last edited by Prak on Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

Is She-Hulk supposed to be topless in that picture...? If so, it comes off very poorly.

Speaking of boobs, when I read the one with the kid and Ghost Rider, when he was asking if he was wearing boots, I initially thought he was asking if he was wearing "boobs", because the quality of the print isn't all that great.
Half asleep upon my knee
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

No, I think she's supposed to be barely contained. Then again, she's also supposed to have bigger tits than that. And nipples.

Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

I know, right? Her right boobie is hangin' all the way out, and yet it's smoother than Frank Sinatra at an Italian pizza joint.
Half asleep upon my knee
Avoraciopoctules
Overlord