Image macros that make you laugh, cry, or both.

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Yeah... our dickheads conservatives dickheads want to do that too.
Last edited by Prak on Sat May 03, 2014 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
name_here
Prince

Post by name_here »

Koumei wrote:
Ausfailia has declared that war recently, and it's not looking like it will have that weird reverse effect. Such gems include abolishing the minimum wage, so as to increase government funds.
What? There isn't even a logical connection there, much less a true one. Do conservatives write their talking points on the theory that no one knows anything about any economic issue whatsoever?
DSMatticus wrote:It's not just that everything you say is stupid, but that they are Gordian knots of stupid that leave me completely bewildered as to where to even begin. After hearing you speak Alexander the Great would stab you and triumphantly declare the puzzle solved.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

I think it's the only way they can reconcile writing economic policy while not knowing shit about it themselves.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

I'll explain it on Non-US News That Etc (even though Ausfailia is practically a very small and shitty US).
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
erik
King

Post by erik »

I was most surprised by
50k a year, snakes? Damn. Way to beat out man's best friend.

Seems odd that deer are not on there since they cause something like 200 deaths a year with auto-collisions in the US.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

Over here, horses cause the most deaths per year. Though for what it's worth, if people tried riding sharks around there'd be more shark-related deaths.
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
Grek
Prince

Post by Grek »

For deer and horses, it's not really the animal that kills you so much as whatever you crash into. I can definitely see why they didn't count deer-related auto accidents.
Chamomile wrote:Grek is a national treasure.
...You Lost Me
Duke

Post by ...You Lost Me »

From the Ukrainian protests, so I'm told. Apparently they have a level 5 wizard?
DSMatticus wrote:Again, look at this fucking map you moron. Take your finger and trace each country's coast, then trace its claim line. Even you - and I say that as someone who could not think less of your intelligence - should be able to tell that one of these things is not like the other.
Kaelik wrote:I invented saying mean things about Tussock.
Grek
Prince

Post by Grek »

That's clearly Burning Hands, not Fireball. Fireballs are tiny red beads.
Chamomile wrote:Grek is a national treasure.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Too long range for Burning Hands. I'd say Channeled Pyroblast or Kelgore's Fire Bolt.

Longes
Prince

Post by Longes »

Last edited by Longes on Mon May 05, 2014 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

What is a protoukr?

Longes
Prince

Post by Longes »

Prak_Anima wrote:What is a protoukr?
Ancient Ukrainian, a predecessor to modern ukrainian people.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Ah, gotcha.

Longes
Prince

Post by Longes »

Prak_Anima wrote:Ah, gotcha.
It's how dinosaurs came from fire-breathing magical dragons, so Ukrainians came from fire-breathing magical proto-Ukrainians who achieved Nirvanna. Which is why there are no proto-Ukrainians anymore.
Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

Last edited by Maj on Thu May 08, 2014 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My son makes me laugh. Maybe he'll make you laugh, too.
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

scandinavia and the world!
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

Yes. I am a religious follower. :)
Cynic
Prince

Post by Cynic »

Popping in briefly to post an image and then disappear.

Ancient History wrote:We were working on Street Magic, and Frank asked me if a houngan had run over my dog.
schpeelah
Knight-Baron

Post by schpeelah »

I don't know how Cynic missed the fact that this is not a single image but here's the rest.

Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

OK, the last 2 completely surprised me ^^
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
hyzmarca
Prince

Post by hyzmarca »

In hindsight, its fairly obvious. The doll he's holding in the first panel is a princes.
Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

And the gold. Lots of gold. And the dragon in the third panel. And the gold.
schpeelah
Knight-Baron

Post by schpeelah »

And the people in the support meeting are in hindsight obviously a vampire and a minotaur.
Avoraciopoctules
Overlord

Post by Avoraciopoctules »