Apocalypse World's problems minus the quantum bears.

General questions, debates, and rants about RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

RelentlessImp
Knight-Baron

Post by RelentlessImp »

silva wrote:Just because I like to talk about a game that you dont like ? Is that your definition of a troll ? :confused:
You don't respond to points made against you, riding right over them into the barrel of failure cocks that you continue to suck on. You continue to shift position, move goalposts, and have non sequiturs so bad that talking to you is a feeling akin to being blueshifted. Your idiocy is rampant, and I can only imagine you were dropped on your head as a child. Repeatedly. On purpose. To make you stop spouting inane gibberish. But all it did was make the gibberish worse.

You've been proven to be a troll repeatedly, and the only reason you aren't banned yet is because, on occasion, your complete lack of disregard for logic and reason can be almost as entertaining as a shadzar post. But if you were to spontaneously develop racist leanings, I'm sure that the decision of whether to ban you or not could be made in an instant. Until then we have to put up with your quantum bear bullshit and your constant rewriting of reality to make it so that you think you're right so that you can have your own personal little victories like the self-absorbed little shit that you are.

bearva, your behavior is nothing short of that of the lowest common denominators of trolls. If you at least had some style you could be tolerated. Or if you ever said anything, ever, that was worth reading. If anything you typed was ever a contribution to a thread rather than an attempt to derail it. And I know posts longer than about three lines frighten you and so you don't read them, so you'll never see the good advice you'll never take, so in closing, please sit on a rusted, spiked steel dildo and rotate. Repeatedly. The barrel of cocks awaits.
Last edited by RelentlessImp on Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sakuya Izayoi
Knight

Post by Sakuya Izayoi »

"Metagame" and "the fiction" (EDIT: the way they're being used here, "metagame" is a useful term in chatroom RP) are bad terms because they can be adapted to whatever narrative you're trying to push. I'd prefer to just use "IC" and "OOC" when dealing with most games (though I can see why AW deliberately avoids using popular and clear-cut terms like those).
Last edited by Sakuya Izayoi on Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
silva
Duke

Post by silva »

RelentlessImp: sent you a PM.
Orion wrote:Right now he's beign wrong about what's "metagame" and what isn't. For instance, the rule that at the start of each game session you roll dice to find out what previously-unmentioned problems your cult or town has spontaneously developed. He cites this as an example of arule that is "not metagame" and "flows from the fiction"
Dont know if "meta-game" is the correct term here, perhaps there is another more appropriated. My point is that "rolling to see what hapenned to your cult followers" is something thats anchored/linked to the in-game fiction. While "a player picking a stat to highlight on another player sheet" has no relation to the in-game fiction whatsoever.

Got it now ? What word or expression would you think is more appropriated than meta-game in this case ? If there is one, please illuminate me. *EDIT* I see Sakuya suggested IC and OOC. It sounds like a better choice of words indeed. Though inside-fiction and outside-fiction also sounds cool to me.
Last edited by silva on Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The traditional playstyle is, above all else, the style of playing all games the same way, supported by the ambiguity and lack of procedure in the traditional game text. - Eero Tuovinen
RelentlessImp
Knight-Baron

Post by RelentlessImp »

silva wrote:RelentlessImp: sent you a PM.
Go fuck yourself. That is exactly the problem. You don't fucking respond to any fucking criticism, especially when it's true. Shifting the fucking goalposts includes moving the conversation, you intellectually dishonest fuck.
silva wrote:Dont know what illicit such a reaction from you, but I honestly never intentioned any harm or offense on your part. And if Im a troll, then Im an uncounscious one, because all I do is talk about things I like in a honest way. In fact, I dont remember ignoring or shifting posts around or something - I answer all posts I see, and if I dont answer is because I could t or didnt have the time. Its just that.

Just wanted to make those things clear.

Silva
Here is his PM. Notice any lack of acknowledgement of ANYTHING said, nor any apology for his behavior once called on it. bearva, you are a shitheel, and as useless as an asshole on one's fucking knee. Grow some fucking dignity, you complete dipshiT.
silva
Duke

Post by silva »

Well, it seems you made your mind about not liking me and my posts. Sigh. Back to the discussion then..
The traditional playstyle is, above all else, the style of playing all games the same way, supported by the ambiguity and lack of procedure in the traditional game text. - Eero Tuovinen
RelentlessImp
Knight-Baron

Post by RelentlessImp »

Yup. Keep avoiding owning up to your shit behavior, you immature shitweasel.
nockermensch
Duke

Post by nockermensch »

>2015
>people still talk to silva
@ @ Nockermensch
Koumei wrote:After all, in Firefox you keep tabs in your browser, but in SovietPutin's Russia, browser keeps tabs on you.
Mord wrote:Chromatic Wolves are massively under-CRed. Its "Dood to stone" spell-like is a TPK waiting to happen if you run into it before anyone in the party has Dance of Sack or Shield of Farts.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

silva wrote:Just because I like to talk about a game that you dont like ? Is that your definition of a troll ? :confused:
No, because everything you say is a lie.
silva wrote:all I do is talk about things I like in a honest way.
Silva's exact same just played let me define awesome post on RPGsite, 14th of January 2012 wrote:Just finished reading it, and I cant believe how awesome it is.

Let me define "awesome"
Silva March 2013 wrote:Dont know about Dungeon World, but Apocalypse World is liquid awesome. My group is playing it and have loads of fun, to the point of considering making it our default game engine from now on.
Silva on yet another forum (26th June 2013) wrote:Just played it this weekend, and I still cant believe how awesome it is. ... Let me define "awesome"
Last edited by Kaelik on Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Sakuya Izayoi
Knight

Post by Sakuya Izayoi »

silva wrote:Image
Everyone here gets that you are intentionally being an asshole, you don't have to keep posting the fucking troll face to prove it.
silva wrote:Image
Not exactly a bastion of intellectual honesty.
Last edited by Sakuya Izayoi on Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.