Image macros that make you laugh, cry, or both.

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Ancient History
Serious Badass

Post by Ancient History »

RobbyPants
King

Post by RobbyPants »

Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

Prak wrote:Actually, it was intentional that the pants cover the pedipalps, because they're used in transmission of spider sperm in mating.

Basically, it depends on why you wear pants- to cover your legs, or cover your junk. But technically, the pedipalps aren't junk per se.
Yeah, the palps also their hands (at least if they're Mygalomorphs, it wouldn't be a huge shock if other infraorders were vastly different) If they wore pants they'd probably just wear them over their back 4 legs, they use their pedipalps and their front two pairs of legs for object manipulation.
Last edited by Count Arioch the 28th on Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Thinking about, I kinda want to shop little latex gloves on the spider, now...
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Longes
Prince

Post by Longes »

Third century Roman multitool
Ancient History
Serious Badass

RobbyPants
King

Post by RobbyPants »

The Last Covfefe

Ancient History wrote:Image
I got that one, once.
Last edited by RobbyPants on Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nockermensch
Duke

Post by nockermensch »

Longes wrote:Third century Roman multitool
Part of me wants this to be a Helvetii invention.
@ @ Nockermensch
Koumei wrote:After all, in Firefox you keep tabs in your browser, but in SovietPutin's Russia, browser keeps tabs on you.
Mord wrote:Chromatic Wolves are massively under-CRed. Its "Dood to stone" spell-like is a TPK waiting to happen if you run into it before anyone in the party has Dance of Sack or Shield of Farts.
RobbyPants
King

Post by RobbyPants »

Longes
Prince

Post by Longes »

Pariah Dog
Knight

Post by Pariah Dog »

Longes
Prince

Post by Longes »

Ancient History
Serious Badass

Josh_Kablack
King

Post by Josh_Kablack »

So with all the gnashing in the other thread I started on DitF. Mixed feeling overall, but this screencap seemed like the sort of thing to use in the occasional Den debate

"But transportation issues are social-justice issues. The toll of bad transit policies and worse infrastructure—trains and buses that don’t run well and badly serve low-income neighborhoods, vehicular traffic that pollutes the environment and endangers the lives of cyclists and pedestrians—is borne disproportionately by black and brown communities."
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

I feel that describes so many parts of my life...
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

It's impressive that you think that is somehow a valid defense of being a callous jackass, instead of you.... admitting that you will use whatever word we use to describe mental impairment as an insult to demean others and by extension emphasize your lack of respect for those who are impaired.
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Josh_Kablack
King

Post by Josh_Kablack »

Also, he leaves out "idiot" which was a Census term for a while.
"But transportation issues are social-justice issues. The toll of bad transit policies and worse infrastructure—trains and buses that don’t run well and badly serve low-income neighborhoods, vehicular traffic that pollutes the environment and endangers the lives of cyclists and pedestrians—is borne disproportionately by black and brown communities."
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

At one point it was considered proper to piss in the corner when you're at the theater and you could ward off the black death if you smelled bad enough. The fact that terms change is not hard to understand.

If you're going to be an insensitive dick own it, loud and proud. The fact that you think taking time to defend being a dick makes you a berkshire hunt instead.
Last edited by Count Arioch the 28th on Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Whipstitch
Prince

Post by Whipstitch »

bears fall, everyone dies
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Oh look, a solid reason to block Pariah.

What is it about the Den that we keep getting people who unironically use the term "SJW?"

Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

Prak wrote:
Oh look, a solid reason to block Pariah.

What is it about the Den that we keep getting people who unironically use the term "SJW?"
On a baseline level, we don't have like, much in the way of actual rules, and we are dicks, so the kinds of people who just assume that the problem with being racist is that it's impolite are going to be attracted to the concept, and those are the kinds of people who use the word "SJW."

But more realistically, these kinds of people are everywhere on the internet, and they show up everywhere, I have some discord channels where they get banned after a week when they cross some arbitrary line, and yet more constantly show up so....
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Huh. Maybe I'm just reasonably successful at maintaining my personal echo chamber.

OgreBattle
King

Post by OgreBattle »