My Feats(and other fantastical creations)

The homebrew forum

Moderator: Moderators

Calibron
Knight-Baron

Post by Calibron »

More material. Also I expanded the thread to hold all of my arguably worthwhile crap instead of just feats.
Judging__Eagle
Prince

Post by Judging__Eagle »

Put all of the different sections (feats/PrCs/Major Weapons) into spoilers so that the titles can be looked at quickly before a reader can decide which they want to read next.
The Gaming Den; where Mathematics are rigorously applied to Mythology.

While everyone's Philosophy is not in accord, that doesn't mean we're not on board.
Calibron
Knight-Baron

Post by Calibron »

New base class: the Earth Bender.
koz
Duke

Post by koz »

Earth Bender has no table, so I have no idea how many levels it's supposed to have.
Everything I learned about DnD, I learned from Frank Trollman.
Kaelik wrote:You are so full of Strawmen that I can only assume you actually shit actual straw.
souran wrote:...uber, nerd-rage-inducing, minutia-devoted, pointless blithering shit.
Schwarzkopf wrote:The Den, your one-stop shop for in-depth analysis of Dungeons & Dragons and distressingly credible threats of oral rape.
DSM wrote:Apparently, The GM's Going To Punch You in Your Goddamned Face edition of D&D is getting more traction than I expected. Well, it beats playing 4th. Probably 5th, too.
Frank Trollman wrote:Giving someone a mouth full of cock is a standard action.
PoliteNewb wrote:If size means anything, it's what position you have to get in to give a BJ.
Calibron
Knight-Baron

Post by Calibron »

Sorry about that, I made a note just below the Saves.
koz
Duke

Post by koz »

Not to rail on the 3*CL caster level thing some more, but would making it limited to a maximum of your character level be that big a problem? I think that would go a long way to making it more palatable while retaining much of your original design.
Everything I learned about DnD, I learned from Frank Trollman.
Kaelik wrote:You are so full of Strawmen that I can only assume you actually shit actual straw.
souran wrote:...uber, nerd-rage-inducing, minutia-devoted, pointless blithering shit.
Schwarzkopf wrote:The Den, your one-stop shop for in-depth analysis of Dungeons & Dragons and distressingly credible threats of oral rape.
DSM wrote:Apparently, The GM's Going To Punch You in Your Goddamned Face edition of D&D is getting more traction than I expected. Well, it beats playing 4th. Probably 5th, too.
Frank Trollman wrote:Giving someone a mouth full of cock is a standard action.
PoliteNewb wrote:If size means anything, it's what position you have to get in to give a BJ.
Calibron
Knight-Baron

Post by Calibron »

Just use the alternate rule if you don't like the original one. I've made my case more than once, and I've even made concessions to those who would decide to break* this without any rules backing and going completely against the rules as intended. I'd really rather not hear anymore about this particular issue, use the class as written, use the alternate rule, or just don't bother with the class at all.
*not that extra high caster level with any of the spells that come with this class is even broken; if you wanted to do something stupid or break the game you'd be best served elsewhere.
Last edited by Calibron on Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Calibron
Knight-Baron

Post by Calibron »

I noticed I had neglected an iconic Earth Bender ability and added some more text to their Earth Bending power to cover it.
Calibron
Knight-Baron

Post by Calibron »

Realized the Earth Bender's Launch ability was a bit lacking at some levels and shored it up.

But seriously, please give me some feedback on the Earth Bender. I need to know what I did wrong.