Moderator: Moderators

Ancient History
Serious Badass

Post by Ancient History »

nockermensch
Duke

Post by nockermensch »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strepsiptera
Body horror is always better when it's true.
@ @ Nockermensch
Koumei wrote:After all, in Firefox you keep tabs in your browser, but in SovietPutin's Russia, browser keeps tabs on you.
Mord wrote:Chromatic Wolves are massively under-CRed. Its "Dood to stone" spell-like is a TPK waiting to happen if you run into it before anyone in the party has Dance of Sack or Shield of Farts.
Darth Rabbitt
Overlord

Post by Darth Rabbitt »

Pseudo Stupidity wrote:This Applebees fucking sucks, much like all Applebees. I wanted to go to Femboy Hooters (communism).
Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

ssbwiki.com
Super Smash Bros. 5 was announced. Sakurai shortly assassinated by the Melee Conspiracy. Riots broke out with Brawl, Smash 4, Smash 5 and even Smash 64 fans against Melee fans, although all the fans of the five games eventually teamed up to fight a bigger threat, Project M Social Darwinists
--

http://www.mariowiki.com/Mario_(film)
Last edited by Shrapnel on Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Is this wretched demi-bee
Half asleep upon my knee
Some freak from a menagerie?
No! It's Eric, the half a bee
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Zaranthan
Knight-Baron

Post by Zaranthan »

Well, it's not Uwe Boll, so it's got a chance.
Koumei wrote:...is the dead guy posthumously at fault for his own death and, due to the felony murder law, his own murderer?
hyzmarca wrote:A palace made out of poop is much more impressive than one made out of gold. Stinkier, but more impressive. One is an ostentatious display of wealth. The other is a miraculous engineering feat.
Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

Zaranthan wrote:
Nor Rocky Morton and whatserface. I can't wait to see it next summer.
Half asleep upon my knee
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Shrapnel wrote:
Zaranthan wrote:
Nor Rocky Morton and whatserface. I can't wait to see it next summer.
Nintendo Cinematic Universe wrote:In the past, the legendary warrior Mario, along with his resentful brother Luigi, has protected the Mushroom Kingdom from the vicious assaults of their enemies, chief among them the Turtle Tribe. However, an incident causes Mario to fall out of favor with Princess Peach, the kingdom's ruler. He is banished from the kingdom and sent down a pipe, which transports him to a city called Brooklyn in a strange world. Mario finds that he can no longer use his Mushroom Kingdom power-ups in this world, leaving him as a normal human. While getting accustomed to his new surroundings, Mario makes friends with a young archeologist named Daisy and her small team. However, back in the Mushroom Kingdom, Luigi, still jealous of his brother, sets in motion a plan to take over the Mushroom Kingdom while also seeking to destroy Mario once and for all.
It's basically Thor. And by basically, I mean Thor with a mustache and Odin with boobs.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
erik
King

Post by erik »

That's weird that they make luigi a villain instead of one of the many villains available.

I guess they saw this and ran with it.

Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

I mean, the idea of Luigi resenting the shadow of Mario is a really old one... that's why the Mario and Luigi/Thor and Loki meme has so much traction.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
erik
King

Post by erik »

Ancient History
Serious Badass

erik
King

Post by erik »

I hope that's a stage name or Bond girl.
phlapjackage
Knight-Baron

Post by phlapjackage »

I'm not trying to pile-on Mississippi right now, but reddit had this on the front page and I thought it was pertinent to discussions that are going on in other threads:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thank_God_for_Mississippi
Last edited by phlapjackage on Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Koumei: and if I wanted that, I'd take some mescaline and run into the park after watching a documentary about wasps.
PhoneLobster: DM : Mr Monkey doesn't like it. Eldritch : Mr Monkey can do what he is god damn told.
MGuy: The point is to normalize 'my' point of view. How the fuck do you think civil rights occurred? You think things got this way because people sat down and fucking waited for public opinion to change?
Ancient History
Serious Badass

SlyJohnny
Duke

Post by SlyJohnny »

Ancient History
Serious Badass

Ancient History
Serious Badass

Ancient History
Serious Badass

Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

That article wrote:The Mughals also known to replace put on some Tusk swords on the War Elephant Tusks which reinforced by kinds of bangles made in steel or precious metal as brass or gold, replacing the original Tusk in process. And that is terrible it's to fix on each end of these Tucks a huge Sword having a wavy blade like those of a giant Kriss, forged in welded steel.
What the hell is going on there?
Half asleep upon my knee
Chamomile
Prince

Post by Chamomile »

Not sure if it's someone editing English Wikipedia who speaks English as a second language or if a schizophrenic is using a wiki as platform for their word salad. Seems like it's mostly accurate, which would normally imply the latter, but the way the vocabulary is pretty advanced but the syntax is nearly unparseable reminds me strongly of the latter.