Mosquito problem [HELP]

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

sabs
Duke

Post by sabs »

Lemongrass, citronella, marygold are great plans.
Also, you can burn citronella oil lamps around the patio and that helps keep them away. If you add to that a few giant bug zappers through out the property and make sure every window/door has a screen.

If you have the money put in a wind curtain outside in front of your backyard sliding door window. We use them in restaurants and they work surprisingly well.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Koumei wrote:No, I'm referring to the priests sprinkling holy water on nuclear reactors. It's the fucking Adeptus Mechanicus, who tell you the reason your toaster burns your toast is not that the dial got bumped to 5, but that you're not praying hard enough to the toaster's spirit and it's angry at you.
I am totally using that the next person asks "why is [device] not doing what I want?" Makes about as much sense as my ex's answer of "Because god hates you" for any why question.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.