Feat: Master Plan

The homebrew forum

Moderator: Moderators

Wiseman
Duke

Post by Wiseman »

Kaelik wrote:
Wiseman wrote:The hell's your issue? You've never said +5 before, so why am I an idiot for not thinking of that?
From my post March 1st 11 posts ago:

"The RNG stays the same even when the numbers get bigger, so you need to give a +5 bonus to everything, and not an Int bonus or a xth of a HD bonus."

I have made 7 fucking posts in this thread telling you to stop scaling the bonus. I specifically used the number +5 six months ago. What the fuck more do I need to do to explain that the bonus can't fucking scale.
Are you even paying attention to what i posted? I just said that I made a reading fail and have changed it to a +5 bonus.
Last edited by Wiseman on Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keys to the Contract: A crossover between Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Kingdom Hearts.
RadiantPhoenix wrote:
TheFlatline wrote:Legolas/Robin Hood are myths that have completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a bow".
The D&D wizard is a work of fiction that has a completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a book".
hyzmarca wrote:Well, Mario Mario comes from a blue collar background. He was a carpenter first, working at a construction site. Then a plumber. Then a demolitionist. Also, I'm not sure how strict Mushroom Kingdom's medical licensing requirements are. I don't think his MD is valid in New York.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

Wiseman wrote:Are you even paying attention to what i posted? I just said that I made a reading fail and have changed it to a +5 bonus.
You admitted that you were stupid and read the last post badly. But until you admit that you have misread 7 fucking posts that told you the same thing, that doesn't mean I can't continue to insult you.

You specifically claimed I never said +5, even though I fucking did 6 months ago.
Last edited by Kaelik on Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Wiseman
Duke

Post by Wiseman »

Kaelik wrote:
Wiseman wrote:Are you even paying attention to what i posted? I just said that I made a reading fail and have changed it to a +5 bonus.
You admitted that you were stupid and read the last post badly. But until you admit that you have misread 7 fucking posts that told you the same thing, that doesn't mean I can't continue to insult you.

You specifically claimed I never said +5, even though I fucking did 6 months ago.
I was admitting to that, but your so intent on arguing that you take whatever interpretation will let you come to your conclusion.
Last edited by Wiseman on Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keys to the Contract: A crossover between Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Kingdom Hearts.
RadiantPhoenix wrote:
TheFlatline wrote:Legolas/Robin Hood are myths that have completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a bow".
The D&D wizard is a work of fiction that has a completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a book".
hyzmarca wrote:Well, Mario Mario comes from a blue collar background. He was a carpenter first, working at a construction site. Then a plumber. Then a demolitionist. Also, I'm not sure how strict Mushroom Kingdom's medical licensing requirements are. I don't think his MD is valid in New York.