Image macros that make you laugh, cry, or both.

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Psychic Robot
Prince

Post by Psychic Robot »

Last edited by Psychic Robot on Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Count Arioch wrote:I'm not sure how discussions on whether PR is a terrible person or not is on-topic.
Ant wrote:
Chamomile wrote:Ant, what do we do about Psychic Robot?
You do not seem to do anything.
Ravengm
Knight

Post by Ravengm »

Random thing I saw on Facebook wrote:Just make sure to compare your results from Weapon Bracket Table and Elevator Load Composition (Dragon Magazine #12) to the Perfunctory Armor Glossary, Version 3.8 (Races of Minneapolis, pp. 183). Then use your result as input to the "DM Says Screw You" equation.
Psychic Robot
Prince

Post by Psychic Robot »

holy shit I'm lolling
Count Arioch wrote:I'm not sure how discussions on whether PR is a terrible person or not is on-topic.
Ant wrote:
Chamomile wrote:Ant, what do we do about Psychic Robot?
You do not seem to do anything.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Hadouken's legal in soccer, right?

also:
Last edited by Prak on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
name_here
Prince

Post by name_here »

DSMatticus wrote:It's not just that everything you say is stupid, but that they are Gordian knots of stupid that leave me completely bewildered as to where to even begin. After hearing you speak Alexander the Great would stab you and triumphantly declare the puzzle solved.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

WIN
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
Neurosis
Duke

Post by Neurosis »

this is possibly the most important image in the history of human...history

so drunk right now
For a minute, I used to be "a guy" in the TTRPG "industry". Now I'm just a nobody. For the most part, it's a relief.
Trank Frollman wrote:One of the reasons we can say insightful things about stuff is that we don't have to pretend to be nice to people. By embracing active aggression, we eliminate much of the passive aggression that so paralyzes things on other gaming forums.
hogarth wrote:As the good book saith, let he who is without boners cast the first stone.
TiaC wrote:I'm not quite sure why this is an argument. (Except that Kaelik is in it, that's a good reason.)
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Last edited by Prak on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Avoraciopoctules
Overlord

Post by Avoraciopoctules »

Magic: the Gathering comics:

Josh_Kablack
King

Post by Josh_Kablack »

Found this on the local newspaper's sportsfan pages:

I know I said I was boycotting football, but does your team have a wide receiver with over 9000 sacks?

Howabout one who apparently retired from play when he was merely 6 years old and was eligible for the draft 5 years before he was even born.
Last edited by Josh_Kablack on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"But transportation issues are social-justice issues. The toll of bad transit policies and worse infrastructure—trains and buses that don’t run well and badly serve low-income neighborhoods, vehicular traffic that pollutes the environment and endangers the lives of cyclists and pedestrians—is borne disproportionately by black and brown communities."
sabs
Duke

Post by sabs »

that's got to be a typo
Bruce Smith is the current record holder for most career sacks, at 200.
Josh_Kablack
King

Post by Josh_Kablack »

It's not a simple typo, it's a massive pile of database fail"

The name and birthdate/place match up. Everything else is somebody else's stats, mislabelled and likely overlapping. Because we know nobody has thousands of sacks, so that's probably some other player's receiving yards total labelled as sacks.
"But transportation issues are social-justice issues. The toll of bad transit policies and worse infrastructure—trains and buses that don’t run well and badly serve low-income neighborhoods, vehicular traffic that pollutes the environment and endangers the lives of cyclists and pedestrians—is borne disproportionately by black and brown communities."
Cynic
Prince

Post by Cynic »

Last edited by Cynic on Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ancient History wrote:We were working on Street Magic, and Frank asked me if a houngan had run over my dog.
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

i regret nothing:
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
Meikle641
Duke

Post by Meikle641 »

Oh Jesus, I'm laughing so hard it actually hurts. I know I've read it before, but it does this to me every fucking time. Thanks man, haha.
Official Discord: https://discord.gg/ZUc77F7
Twitter: @HrtBrkrPress
FB Page: htttp://facebook.com/HrtBrkrPress
My store page: https://heartbreaker-press.myshopify.co ... ctions/all
Book store: http://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/ ... aker-Press
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

Yeah.
Had the same Problem.
At work of all places ^^#
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
K
King

Post by K »

Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

tzor
Prince

Post by tzor »

First of all, one can never be dissapointed at a camera with a good multi-shot feature. But sometimes a photo is almost too good. I made this one into a motivational poster.

Whatever
Prince

Post by Whatever »

What the fuck, tzor.
tzor
Prince

Post by tzor »

If it's not obvious (to any one who has played baseball) she's gripping the bat like a golf club. FORE!

What did you think I was saying? :mrgreen:
violence in the media
Duke

Post by violence in the media »

tzor wrote:If it's not obvious (to any one who has played baseball) she's gripping the bat like a golf club. FORE!

What did you think I was saying? :mrgreen:
Tzor, there are so many things wrong with that picture and post that, if you can't already see them, would do me no good to enumerate.

See how unhelpful responses like that are? Still, I'm trying to imagine a justification or scenario for this image that doesn't result in you looking like a pedophile or an asshole.

You wanna help a brother out, or shall we continue thinking the worst?
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

He's trying for a "haha, girls can't play sports" joke. The problem is, it comes off as "haha, she's holding the bat like a dick." joke.

violence in the media
Duke

Post by violence in the media »

Prak_Anima wrote:He's trying for a "haha, girls can't play sports" joke. The problem is, it comes off as "haha, she's holding the bat like a dick." joke.
Well, not to mention the implication that he personally took the picture. Which means he's either photographing a child he knows (making him an asshole for turning that into a crude meme), or he's just randomly photographing 12 year old girls (making him yet another creeper).

The "haha, girls can't play sports" joke is just misogynist icing on the cake.
Orion
Prince

Post by Orion »

Looks like a masturbation joke to me, which is of course super gross.