Let's Play Fighting Fantasy #5: City of Thieves

Stories about games that you run and/or have played in.

Moderator: Moderators

What FF should we Let's Play next?

#2: Citadel of Chaos
55%
#7: Island of the Lizard King
45%

Total votes: 11

Darth Rabbitt
Overlord

Post by Darth Rabbitt »

So, it looks like our next adventure will be #2: The Citadel of Chaos, I'll set it up later.
OgreBattle wrote:I feel bad for that vampire babe, she just cowered in the corner as we killed everyone in her house, then burned her house down with her in it. If only there was an item to make her good and our girlfriend...
If we had no garlic I think we became her vampire slave. Dirk von Facestabber III lets no one wear the pants in his relationships but himself, so it's all good. Also, we can just totally score with Mayor Owen's daughter, who is probably hot if Zanbar Bone wanted her ass (judging from his tastes in vampires.)
Oh hey, what would've happened if we just took a nap in the comfy bed room?
The room would release poison gas in our sleep, killing us, and Zanbar Bone would reanimate us into the baddest Spirit Stalker to ever roam the earth and candidate for the next Night Prince his undead slave.
FrankTrollman wrote:I'm looking forward to the next magic email we get from Dr. Nico when he tells us that he was totally trolling us with the forehead unicorn and just wanted to see if we would do it.

-Username17
:rofl: Awesome. Just awesome.
Pseudo Stupidity wrote:This Applebees fucking sucks, much like all Applebees. I wanted to go to Femboy Hooters (communism).
Dr_Noface
Knight-Baron

Post by Dr_Noface »

All my future druids will troll people with animal messenger from now on.
Ikeren
Knight-Baron

Post by Ikeren »

All my future druids will troll people with animal messenger from now on.
This is amazing.