Image macros that make you laugh, cry, or both.

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

deaddmwalking
Prince

Post by deaddmwalking »

I'm sure that will make his dates comfortable.
-This space intentionally left blank
hyzmarca
Prince

Post by hyzmarca »

Ancient History wrote:
Occluded Sun wrote:Isn't it illegal to own human skulls? I'm reasonably sure it is where I live.
Nah, some US states have restrictions on buying and selling human bones, but that's about it. The artist gets most of his material from damaged medical displays.
I wonder how much he'd charge to build a throne.
sendaz
Journeyman

Post by sendaz »

Given the demand for real skulls and the resultant pricing*, I would probably go with some PVC or other material replicas for a throne due to the sheer number you would need.

* http://www.skullsunlimited.com/record_family.php?id=227

http://humanskullforsale.com/how-and-wh ... man-skull/

Unless you can provide your own of course. ;)
OgreBattle
King

Post by OgreBattle »

Ancient History
Serious Badass

Post by Ancient History »

One other side effect of this election: folks are actively art-trolling Scott Adams on twitter.
nockermensch
Duke

Post by nockermensch »

Ancient History wrote:Image

One other side effect of this election: folks are actively art-trolling Scott Adams on twitter.
This is from 2015, but I endorse any trolling done on Scott Adams.
http://abgcomics.com/post/126442538026/ ... uch-a-very
@ @ Nockermensch
Koumei wrote:After all, in Firefox you keep tabs in your browser, but in SovietPutin's Russia, browser keeps tabs on you.
Mord wrote:Chromatic Wolves are massively under-CRed. Its "Dood to stone" spell-like is a TPK waiting to happen if you run into it before anyone in the party has Dance of Sack or Shield of Farts.
angelfromanotherpin
Overlord

Post by angelfromanotherpin »

PVP did it in 2009.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

"Donald Trump can't read this but it still scares him"
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Chamomile
Prince

Post by Chamomile »

I approve of this nuisance committee and hope they continue their good work.
angelfromanotherpin
Overlord

Post by angelfromanotherpin »

The nuisance committee is apparently also the makers of Cards Against Humanity.
RobbyPants
King

Post by RobbyPants »

Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

Are those real books? Please tell me those are real books. I will never read anything again unless those are legit. Maybe.
Is this wretched demi-bee
Half asleep upon my knee
Some freak from a menagerie?
No! It's Eric, the half a bee
Pixels
Knight

Post by Pixels »

Learning to Play With a Lion’s Testicles: Unexpected Gifts From the Animals of Africa

Extreme Ironing

Couldn't find A Passion for Monkeys with five seconds of looking, and I can't be bothered to put more effort in. I did find this gem during the search though, so not all is lost.
Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

You may not have found the second book because they're donkeys not monkeys. ;)

Book is Here {amazon}
My son makes me laugh. Maybe he'll make you laugh, too.
Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

Pixels wrote:Couldn't find A Passion for Monkeys with five seconds of looking, and I can't be bothered to put more effort in. I did find this gem during the search though, so not all is lost.
Oh my god, the reviews on that are hilarious.

And, yay! I can keep reading books.
Last edited by Shrapnel on Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Is this wretched demi-bee
Half asleep upon my knee
Some freak from a menagerie?
No! It's Eric, the half a bee
hyzmarca
Prince

Post by hyzmarca »

Last edited by hyzmarca on Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

The official drink of Den Reviews
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

Apparently in the jojo verse I'm a villain who infects everyone within the city with deadly disease that may or may not turn them into zombies until the hero's find out where I am and come kill me.

「STAND MASTER」 Kaelik
「STAND NAME」 Les Hell
「ABILITY」 Carries disease
https://en.shindanmaker.com/chart/67239 ... ad91ca4f9c
https://en.shindanmaker.com/672391
Last edited by Kaelik on Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

In other news, apparently Jack Chick is dead.
Leress
Prince

Post by Leress »

Koumei wrote:I'm just glad that Jill Stein stayed true to her homeopathic principles by trying to win with .2% of the vote. She just hasn't diluted it enough!
Koumei wrote:I am disappointed in Santorum: he should carry his dead election campaign to term!
Just a heads up... Your post is pregnant... When you miss that many periods it's just a given.
I want him to tongue-punch my box.
]
The divine in me says the divine in you should go fuck itself.
TiaC
Knight-Baron

Post by TiaC »

This is one of those cases where I've seen a bunch of people tut-tuting "We should not celebrate his death. He had people who cared about him." and I'm just like "So what?". He was an awful person doing his best to spread poison and the world is a better place with him gone. (Admittedly, he didn't have to die for this, but I honestly don't really care that he did. People die all the time and most of them are far more worthy of my sympathy.)
virgil wrote:Lovecraft didn't later add a love triangle between Dagon, Chtulhu, & the Colour-Out-of-Space; only to have it broken up through cyber-bullying by the King in Yellow.
FrankTrollman wrote:If your enemy is fucking Gravity, are you helping or hindering it by putting things on high shelves? I don't fucking know! That's not even a thing. Your enemy can't be Gravity, because that's stupid.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

TiaC wrote:This is one of those cases where I've seen a bunch of people tut-tuting "We should not celebrate his death. He had people who cared about him." and I'm just like "So what?". He was an awful person doing his best to spread poison and the world is a better place with him gone. (Admittedly, he didn't have to die for this, but I honestly don't really care that he did. People die all the time and most of them are far more worthy of my sympathy.)
People get really dumb about this shit. Just look at the dumb fuck both siders who don't donate to the DNC or actually useful charities, but donated to the RNC because of a firebombing while professing their liberality.

Some people treat bipartisanship as more valuable than the goals you accomplish with it and compassion for your ideological opponents as more important than compassion for their victims.
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Worst I've seen is a geek blog I occasionally write for discussing whether we should cover it at all or not, given the difficulty of doing so without sounding happy about it.

DSMatticus
King

Post by DSMatticus »

I haven't heard about it anywhere else, so obviously I haven't seen any tut-tuting. Of course, I am in the piss on his grave camp, because the truth is that if you're a bad person who goes around shitting up the world your absence is going to be appreciated even if a bunch of idiots want to pretend otherwise - and Jack Chick doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would want me playing pretend, anyway, right?