DenDom 4: Late Age, 4-6 Players, no mods

Stories about games that you run and/or have played in.

Moderator: Moderators

koz
Duke

Post by koz »

I'm not sure with an AI player so soon. I'm fine with either solution.
Everything I learned about DnD, I learned from Frank Trollman.
Kaelik wrote:You are so full of Strawmen that I can only assume you actually shit actual straw.
souran wrote:...uber, nerd-rage-inducing, minutia-devoted, pointless blithering shit.
Schwarzkopf wrote:The Den, your one-stop shop for in-depth analysis of Dungeons & Dragons and distressingly credible threats of oral rape.
DSM wrote:Apparently, The GM's Going To Punch You in Your Goddamned Face edition of D&D is getting more traction than I expected. Well, it beats playing 4th. Probably 5th, too.
Frank Trollman wrote:Giving someone a mouth full of cock is a standard action.
PoliteNewb wrote:If size means anything, it's what position you have to get in to give a BJ.
Korwin
Duke

Post by Korwin »

Well I wouldnt be too disapointed to let this on die. i migth be a little bit overcomitted...
But if the others want to continue, I am OK with that and will play.

Not shure how effective the AI would be against Ermor (me) under the sea...
Red_Rob wrote: I mean, I'm pretty sure the Mayans had a prophecy about what would happen if Frank and PL ever agreed on something. PL will argue with Frank that the sky is blue or grass is green, so when they both separately piss on your idea that is definitely something to think about.
angelfromanotherpin
Overlord

Post by angelfromanotherpin »

I move we let it die - no-one should be too invested yet, and an early AI isn't good for the game.
Drago0661
Master

Post by Drago0661 »

I think handing over control to someone (I nominate Mister Sinister) and going AI would be best.
DSMatticus
King

Post by DSMatticus »

I've got two other games (well, will soon), and to be honest; I'm just not interested in this particular one. Even before the delays, I was just not very pumped about it.

If the majority of us want to continue (doesn't look like it), I won't cop out or anything; I'll play it through. But I'm for letting it die.
koz
Duke

Post by koz »

Drago0661 wrote:I think handing over control to someone (I nominate Mister Sinister) and going AI would be best.
Why am I not surprised? :tongue:
Everything I learned about DnD, I learned from Frank Trollman.
Kaelik wrote:You are so full of Strawmen that I can only assume you actually shit actual straw.
souran wrote:...uber, nerd-rage-inducing, minutia-devoted, pointless blithering shit.
Schwarzkopf wrote:The Den, your one-stop shop for in-depth analysis of Dungeons & Dragons and distressingly credible threats of oral rape.
DSM wrote:Apparently, The GM's Going To Punch You in Your Goddamned Face edition of D&D is getting more traction than I expected. Well, it beats playing 4th. Probably 5th, too.
Frank Trollman wrote:Giving someone a mouth full of cock is a standard action.
PoliteNewb wrote:If size means anything, it's what position you have to get in to give a BJ.