Most idiotic apologist arguments?

General questions, debates, and rants about RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

silva
Duke

Post by silva »

I can relate to that, Hyzmarca. And I would feel awkward in such situation too.

I just dont think engaging with sex or rape in the context of genre apropriate situations is the same thing as using the table as a vehicle to externalize personal sex fantasies. Your example (narrating a sex scene in very detailed form) would be akin to detailing a murder/torturing scene in very detailed form. I would also feel awkward if someone narrated the murdering/physical torturing of living beings in the way you describe. Thats my point.
The traditional playstyle is, above all else, the style of playing all games the same way, supported by the ambiguity and lack of procedure in the traditional game text. - Eero Tuovinen
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

If you're talking arranged political marriages, you're better off charming whoever is the head of the other person's house, than the person themselves.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.