Help with a bad idea, and the opportunity for a side-bet

General questions, debates, and rants about RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

Amra
Knight

Re: Help with a bad idea, and the opportunity for a side-bet

Post by Amra »

shirak at [unixtime wrote:1182349866[/unixtime]]

Now, to become a full member you must get warned on the WotC forums for being a perfectly reasonable guy who asked/answered a question. Don't worry, it's depressingly easier than it sounds.

I'm way ahead of you... At the risk of being controversial, I stepped into an argument that I should have known better than to get involved in: the moronic "physics doesn't apply in a fantasy world" argument that someone was using to justify something that couldn't happen. I was reasonable and pleasant but disagreed with a WizO. The rest you can imagine!

I'd link to the thread but I can't find it: t'was a long time ago... I almost never post on the WotC boards these days. Apart from anything else, I usually want an answer to a question and I find it's not generally worth having to sift through the dross to get to the one answer given by someone with a clue who'd mistakenly drifted in.
Amra
Knight

Post by Amra »

Cielingcat at [unixtime wrote:1182411884[/unixtime]]You mean "level"?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

Congratulations; you are single-pawedly responsible for my blood-soaked rampage through the office...

I'll forgive you though, 'cos your avatar is cool!
Cielingcat
Duke

Post by Cielingcat »

I actually use both paws to type, but it's cool.
CHICKENS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO COCAINE, SILKY HEN
Josh_Kablack wrote:You are not a unique and precious snowflake, you are just one more fucking asshole on the internet who presumes themselves to be better than the unwashed masses.
shirak
Knight

Post by shirak »

Cielingcat at [unixtime wrote:1182412400[/unixtime]]How am I supposed to enjoy my cereal now?

Try yogurt, it's pretty good with cereals mixed in. What kind do you use? I really like strawberry-flavored yogurt with chocolate chips
MrWaeseL
Duke

Post by MrWaeseL »

They sell yoghurt with chocolate chips in it over there?
shirak
Knight

Post by shirak »

MrWaeseL at [unixtime wrote:1182421522[/unixtime]]They sell yoghurt with chocolate chips in it over there?

I think the Musli yogurt brand has chocolate chips in it, yes. But I was talking about taking chocolate cereals and putting them in yogurt. It was one of my favorite snacks before I realized I am prone to diabetes.