Dilema

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Covent
Master

Dilema

Post by Covent »

I am in Ireland.

I ordered a chili beef, bacon, and tikka chicken pizza.

I got a Pepperoni,and bacon pizza.

I am very very drunk.

What do I do?

What do I do?!?!?!
Maxus wrote:Being wrong is something that rightly should be celebrated, because now you have a chance to correct and then you'll be better than you were five minutes ago. Perfection is a hollow shell, but perfectibility is something that is to be treasured.
Covent
Master

Post by Covent »

BTW: my wife is picking all the toppings off the pizza and leaving me the bread!

She did give me her garlic sauce from her wings though...
Maxus wrote:Being wrong is something that rightly should be celebrated, because now you have a chance to correct and then you'll be better than you were five minutes ago. Perfection is a hollow shell, but perfectibility is something that is to be treasured.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

Not ask for help from The Gaming Den.
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Post by Ancient History »

Eat it all. Drink more beer. Try to get the wife to do anal tonight.
Covent
Master

Post by Covent »

Kaelik wrote:Not ask for help from The Gaming Den.
Humm,but if not the gaming den then who?
Occluded Sun
Duke

Post by Occluded Sun »

Call on the Good People of the Parish for help. Offer them the pizza if they will strike down the establishment that gave you the wrong toppings.

Always works for Dresden, why not you?
"Most men are of no more use in their lives but as machines for turning food into excrement." - Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci
Covent
Master

Post by Covent »

Ancient History wrote:Eat it all. Drink more beer. Try to get the wife to do anal tonight.
Done, and Done! But she says only after she gets 50 more seals on FFXIV!
Covent
Master

Post by Covent »

Occluded Sun wrote:N.A.M.B.L.A. Unite!

Sorry, could not resist!
Occluded Sun
Duke

Post by Occluded Sun »

I fail to see what Marlon Brando has to do with any of this. You're not even in North America.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Post by Ancient History »

Covent wrote:
Ancient History wrote:Eat it all. Drink more beer. Try to get the wife to do anal tonight.
She's a keeper.
Covent
Master

Post by Covent »

Occluded Sun wrote:I fail to see what Marlon Brando has to do with any of this. You're not even in North America.
From another thread where I poked fun at one of you responses.

:cool:

*Hug*

Wow, I am drunk.

Irish beer >>>>日本のビール>>>>American Beer
Covent
Master

Post by Covent »

Ancient History wrote:
Covent wrote:
She's a keeper.
18 years dating and 13 years married agree!
Covent
Master

Post by Covent »

She stole another piece of pizza while the beer fairies stold my memory! Vengeance shall be mine!

P.S. Thank god for auto correct.
Covent
Master

Post by Covent »

Pizza gone. Time to pass out.
name_here
Prince

Post by name_here »

Ah, a Druk Thread Of Drunky. Been a long time since I've seen one.
DSMatticus wrote:It's not just that everything you say is stupid, but that they are Gordian knots of stupid that leave me completely bewildered as to where to even begin. After hearing you speak Alexander the Great would stab you and triumphantly declare the puzzle solved.
OgreBattle
King

Post by OgreBattle »

Covent wrote:
Gib her the True Strike
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

You should fit in well here, Covent. You should also do Pathfinder book reviews while you're drunk.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Josh_Kablack
King

Post by Josh_Kablack »

Sorry I'm late, but you missed a golden opportunity to do a drunken review of an oldschool game:

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/4180/pizza-wars
"But transportation issues are social-justice issues. The toll of bad transit policies and worse infrastructure—trains and buses that don’t run well and badly serve low-income neighborhoods, vehicular traffic that pollutes the environment and endangers the lives of cyclists and pedestrians—is borne disproportionately by black and brown communities."
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

I spent 3 minutes reading this thread and now I want them back.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Covent
Master

Post by Covent »

Prak_Anima wrote:You should fit in well here, Covent. You should also do Pathfinder book reviews while you're drunk.
Thanks.

Well, time for the day after.

Now at work, on break...

Perhaps Sunday which I have off will be Pathfinder and Shots day.
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

We're done here.

[/The Great Fence a Builder Speaks]