Black Tokyo: What.

General questions, debates, and rants about RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

Psychic Robot
Prince

Black Tokyo: What.

Post by Psychic Robot »

FATAL is obviously a gigantic troll. It has ridiculously complex mechanics for things like Vocal Charisma and Anal Circumference. The racism and sexism are presented in the manner of a 13-year-old--stereotypes with no real thought to them. The endless tables rely on such creative effects as "derp grows a piece of fruit from urethra."

In short, the writers didn't really try when making FATAL. Their game is not serious to anyone with half a brain.

But what if the authors of FATAL did try? What if they made a real game? What if they decided to make a game about weird sex and fetishes rather than a mishmash of bad mechanics, mildly offensive content, and trying-too-hard?

Welcome to Black Tokyo.

Despite being only 177 pages, it manages to cram all the fucked-up you could ever want into a single splatbook. FATAL pales in comparison to this...thing.

Here is a link to an archived thread in which you can see some of the content. Some of the content is NSFW, so you've been warned. Some of the book's options include the Cocoon of Filth feat (you crap your pants and turn it into armor), the Flow Witch class (everything that you imagine and then some), and this jewel:
What the fuck am I reading wrote:Rapist's Camaraderie: While within 60 ft of any sentient male creature who has raped or injured a sentient woman within the last 24 hours, you receive a +1 bonus on melee attack rolls, grapple checks, and unarmed damage rolls against women.
Discuss.
Last edited by Psychic Robot on Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Count Arioch wrote:I'm not sure how discussions on whether PR is a terrible person or not is on-topic.
Ant wrote:
Chamomile wrote:Ant, what do we do about Psychic Robot?
You do not seem to do anything.
Leress
Prince

Post by Leress »

Stop... I wanted to review this for February.

EDIT: The first major problem with the book is that it uses d20 Modern as it system.

Also one shouldn't hate Black Tokyo because it's a Hentai Horror RPG setting. It should be because many of the classes and abilities are bad.
Last edited by Leress on Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lago PARANOIA
Invincible Overlord

Post by Lago PARANOIA »

Leress wrote:EDIT: The first major problem with the book is that it uses d20 Modern as it system.
That's all that needs to be fucking said about the system.

d20 Modern is just barely by the barest ass of bones playable. Urban Arcana, for example, pretty much causes the game to implode if you use it straight. I couldn't imagine tweaking it and not having the game implode.
Josh Kablack wrote:Your freedom to make rulings up on the fly is in direct conflict with my freedom to interact with an internally consistent narrative. Your freedom to run/play a game without needing to understand a complex rule system is in direct conflict with my freedom to play a character whose abilities and flaws function as I intended within that ruleset. Your freedom to add and change rules in the middle of the game is in direct conflict with my ability to understand that rules system before I decided whether or not to join your game.

In short, your entire post is dismissive of not merely my intelligence, but my agency. And I don't mean agency as a player within one of your games, I mean my agency as a person. You do not want me to be informed when I make the fundamental decisions of deciding whether to join your game or buying your rules system.
RandomCasualty2
Prince

Re: Black Tokyo: What.

Post by RandomCasualty2 »

Psychic Robot wrote: In short, the writers didn't really try when making FATAL. Their game is not serious to anyone with half a brain.
The book is over 1000 pages... That really does look like they put a ton of effort into it.
angelfromanotherpin
Overlord

Post by angelfromanotherpin »

The difference as I see it is that Black Tokyo really does seem to be consciously dedicated to emulating a particular genre of gross-shock-hentai, while FATAL was defended by its creators avidly and without irony as being 'realistic' and so on.
Leress
Prince

Post by Leress »

Black Tokyo: The Hentai SRD Review

http://www.skortchedurfstudios.com/archives/226

http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php? ... ers_id=402

Reviews Note: The only experience with d20 Modern is a 2 session one shot (3rd level) and the critiques of PhoneLobster.

Now this isn't going to be one about a free supplement but rather one that has sparked some controversy on many rpg review sites. Most have just been appalled by the fact that someone would make a Hentai RPG, even though this isn't the first time this has happened.

The first thing about this game that sets off red flags is that it uses the d20 Modern system. Then next thing to note is that there is no editor for this, it was all written by Chris Field. He is the head of Skortched Urf Studios and only employee the rest are freelancers. Also there are three artist, Anthony Cournoyer, Amanda Webb, and Chris Field. This is also the order of quality for the art. Anthony's art is very good, Amanda's is okay, and Chris's is just awful. So with this out of the way let's really get started.

The first three pages are used to give an overview of the book and about hentai in general. Blah, blah, blah, mature content viewer discretion is advised. If things get too heavy, stop playing. The next couple of page goes into integrating other S.U. products and the occasional other 3rd party product into Black Tokyo. There are gray sideboards that make notes about why somethings are the way they are in hentai. I don't think that Chris knows what an SRD is, since this is not an SRD.

FEATS

We are now in the meat of the product, there are 62 feats. I will go over each one.

Anointed Cleric: Gain +4 sacred bonus to Diplomacy, Gather Info, and Sense Motive with people of your faith. Not really worth it.

Barbaric Rage: You need Great Fortitude to get Barbarians rage, but you can go into a frenzy that can be specified to a gender it give a shitty +2 to unarmed damage, attack bonus and grapple bonus that gender and you are immune to fear. This shit feat takes 8 paragraphs to write up.

Bishonen Hermaph: Must be taken at first level and you can sexual feats and abilities equal against everyone. You get the ability to shift fully to one gender as a full round action. You get a +2 "racial" bonus to Diplomacy and Bluff against Homosexuals and a +10 to Disguise check when you tuck and/or tape. You can also use all feats that are gender specific you can also knock ladies up or bear children. You can't switch genders when carry the child though. This is probably one of the better feats to get.

Black Fatherhood: This feat is labeled as Supernatural. Any woman you knock up you can control their physical actions if the fail a fort save. You can also kill the child bearer after the child is born, it's a FORT save (CON Based). You can also change the bearer's allegiance vs a Will Save (CON Based). Too much of a Xantos Gambit. 6 Paragraphs for this one.

Bodymeld: Supernatural - You and you willing sex partner become one large monstrous creature for 10 minutes per point of CON mod. You take the best of pair's stats +1 and gain some minor +1s, Low light vision and scent. After times up you are both fatigue. It takes an action point from both people to activate but only one needs the feat. So this is feat is shit. 7 paragraphs long.

Bodywalk: Supernatural - You can travel into one person and out another within 60 feet. Both victims get a FORT save (CON based) or they are nauseated. If the second target resists you are nauseated. This is a move action that is used CON mod times per day. The kick is that the targets must be humanoid, the same race, and species. There is some minor marking affect that gives victim a minor penalty to Disguise. This feet is not really good, since it is so limiting. 6 paragraphs

Bones of Paper: Supernatural - Burn a feat to gain the ability became jelly as a standard action. You can also spend an action point to get a stackable 5 Damage reduction from bludgeoning and blunt trauma. This is ass.

Burning Miasma: Supernatural - Get a short range acid fog. Pretty okay.

Caress of Soiled Cloth: Metamagic (I don't know why)- orgasm onto a piece of clothing that was worn by target in the past 24 hours and now you can target them with any of you sexual feats or abilities there is no max distance. This one could be good.

Cocoon of Filth: Supernatural - Shit yourself to get some shitty armor. It can be destroyed with "water" damage and it gives " Damage Resistance 5/magic against piercing and slashing" Damn this guy needs an editor badly. It can also cause minor penalties to those near it.

Cosplay: Create costumes that give minor bonuses (untyped) to a list of skills. Not worth losing a feat.

Dark Lover's Carapace: Supernatural - Burn two feats for armor that is slightly worst than Special Response Vest. It also has a minor DR/- for how many people you have sex with (max DR 5/-) Still not worth it.

Dropping of Stone: Supernatural - Orgasm on people to turn them to stone on a fail fort save (CON based). It can be used to all within 10 feat. The feat plain sucks since its range is so short.

Enraged Armory: Supernatural - Burn two feats and during a rage and spending an action point you can form magical weapons that you are familiar with (including cannons). Too many feats to make it worth it.

Entropic Rage: Supernatural - Burn two feats, during a rage and spending an action point all objects get an immediate and permanent hardness reduction. Carried and worn objects get a save. Also your unarmed strike ignore some equipment bonuses to Defense. No not good at all.

Familial Bodyswap: Supernatural - Two feats bad feats, and once per day after having consensual sex with a immediate family member you can switch bodies. The benefits are not that great and it last a number of hours each to the combined WIS mod total. If you are not touching when it ends you are stunned for 1d6 minutes. Pass

Grave between the Legs: Supernatural - You need either Iron Will or Great Fort and 4 ranks in Know(Arcane Lore) - You get the ability to use your sexual fluids or blood as toxin (CON damage, once per encounter, potent for 1d4 hours, and scale to your character level). This is a good feat as well. The toxin can be delivered through ingestion or contact. It can as be deactivated at will.

Gift of Innocence - (metamagic, don't know why) - take someones cherry and you can keep tabs and know their condition and location. Also if it was in the past 24 hours you get a +1 to caster level with Conjuration and Enchantment spells. Also +2 insight bonus to Treat Injury and Sense Motive. Not good at all. It's also funny that in the text it makes references to virginal lover when I could swear that after using the feat they are not virgins any more. Also they have to be willing and sentient.

Gifts of Estacy - +4 competence bonus to some sexual oriented skills. Pass unless you want to boost Diplomacy.

Gunslinger's Fetish - Supernatural - Burn some feats. Shoot anybody you want to have sex with any they are affected by any sexual feat or ability you can use with them as the target (you can't use any healing or buffs though). Could have been useful but the requirement make it suck.

Haze of Pleasure - Supernatural - CON modifier times per day you can exhale a small cloud of gas that if any creature fails a Will Save (18+Con modifier) they get a -10 penalty to Wisdom based skills and Will saves for 2d6 rounds. Wow that seems good and the requirements aren't bad.

Hissing Bile - Supernatural - Get punkass 1d4 acid spit. Next

Hypnotic Beauty - Burn a feat to be to fascinate sentient creatures only problem is it 2d4 HD worth. So pass.

Infectious Rage - Superantarual - You rage is infectious and can give others a shitty version of the one you have. Pass

Incestuous Voyeur - Supernatural - Watch a family member a sexual act and you can see through their eyes and vice versa. Spend an action point to give them some minor abilities. Pass.

Innocence Restored - Supernatural - Have consensual sex with a sentient being and you wipe away all the bad sex stuff from them. This includes pregnancy (Fort save) and STDs. And it restores their V-card. This is a feat you don't want but you NPC lover to have.

Insinuation - (LPJ Design product plug) - you can change someones beliefs and allegiance. Pass

Junishi Zodiac - Supernatural - First Level feat. Choose a month and gain some minor bonuses to some skills. Also get +1 caster level on a specific school depending on the month. Could be useful, but there are better feats.

Moonflit Wings - Supernatural, Female Only, - You need Moonwise feat for this. You gain wings that do minor damage coming out and gain 60ft (good maneuver) flight. In a full moon it is 80ft and perfect and it last an hour per activation that CON mod times per day. You can only use it when you are unarmored or, lightly armored, and carrying a medium load. It not too bad except Moonwise sucks.

Moon Wise - Supernatural, Female Only - Burn skill points on stupid shit to get very minor abilities. These can only be used during your mensual cycle.

More coming soon.
mean_liar
Duke

Post by mean_liar »

For me that's the most disagreeable part. It's one thing to let your freak flag fly, it's another to pretend that "this thing is totally serious" and that FATAL now stands for From Another Time, Another Land.
hogarth
Prince

Post by hogarth »

Judging from what Leress quoted above, it sounds like the game was written by a bunch of junior high kids playing "Mad Libs".

"If you perform __(ACTIVITY)__, you get a bonus to __(D20 ABILITY)__."

"For activity, you wrote down 'butt-sex with Arnold Schwarzenegger', and for the ability, you wrote 'poop aborted fetus fireballs'. That's totally AWESOME!!!"
Leress
Prince

Post by Leress »

hogarth wrote:Judging from what Leress quoted above, it sounds like the game was written by a bunch of junior high kids playing "Mad Libs".
It's a little worse than that. As I said Chris Field is the only writer for this product and there is no editor. He writes overly verbose feats, I am just reducing it down.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Holy shit those are the feats? I saw a few excerpted on 4chan and I fucking thought they were spells or powers! (Cocoon of Filth, Grave Between Your Legs, etc.) and now I know why... these people can't write concise feats... plus a number of those would be better as, well, spells or powers...

lets see....
Body Meld
Body Walk
Bones of Paper
Cocoon of Filth
Dark Lover's Carapace
Dropping of Stone
Grave Between the Legs
Gift of Innocence
Innocence Restored

...these can all be spells, and then if they only give minor bonuses, it's not as big a deal because you're not giving up permanent character power, just a spell slot. There can also be some kind of Demon Touched template that gives spell like abilities from this list (and the other "feats" that are coming)

I could probably write this shit up better in my sleep...
Last edited by Prak on Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leress
Prince

Post by Leress »

Prak_Anima wrote:Holy shit those are the feats? I saw a few excerpted on 4chan and I fucking thought they were spells or powers! (Cocoon of Filth, Grave Between Your Legs, etc.) and now I know why... these people can't write concise feats... plus a number of those would be better as, well, spells or powers...
I haven't gotten to the Advanced classes and spells yet.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

yeah, I saw some of these on /tg/archive outside of any context that told me what they were and just from the length of the writeup I assumed they were spells
Leress
Prince

Post by Leress »

Let's continue shall we...

Mother of Demons - Supernatural - You need Racial Exotica and Vaginal Prison for this one. You can give birth to a variety of creatures each having a point value and the total can't exceed your CON score. They can't stay permanently unless you spent some XP and an action point per creature. There is no limit on the number of creature you birth under your control. Creature made permanent can gain levels and experience. You are nauseated after giving birth and helpless during it. This is a bad feet unless take off time to raise an army.

Misogynist Blade - Supernatural - You need Phallic Spear Technique or Bodywalk (No) - You get a okay 1d6 Dex damage toxin that only works when you injure a female with you combat penis, using body walk, or if they ingest you blood or semen. It remain potent for 1d4 hours. The feat isn't really that good.

Mystic Psychometry - Supernatural - burn a feat and 12 ranks in Know(arcane lore) - Gain Identify for 1+INT modifier times per day.

Omni Dexterity - Burn two shitty feat to get a +2 bonus to Climb, Tumble, Escape Artist, Perform(dance), and Profession(prostitute ) checks. You also can fight in melee prone without the penalties. Hell no this feat is ass.

Painted with Seed - Supernatural - Need Tantric Wisdom - Bath certain areas of your body with semen and get some benefits. Each effect can only be activated once per day and a male is needed for each time you use the feat. The only one worth a damn is getting it on your feet so you can get spider climb.

Passions Unbound - Supernatural - you need the passions uncontrollable feat even though it says you need the Passions unbound one. When you use Passions Uncontrollable it makes the target use a talent 1d4+1 times. By spending an action point it can effect everyone within 60 feet that fail their save.

Passions Uncontrollable - Supernatural - Need Gifts of Ecstasy - With a touch attack and a failed WILL save one of targets talent activates spontaneously. If they are out of uses they are exhausted, if used again and they fail fatigued, used again and they fail, unconsciousness for 1d3 hours. Still not good since you need to touch attack in a world where people have guns.

Phallic Bloodseeker - Supernatural - Need Phallic Spear Technique - Anyone damage with your combat penis loses 1 hp per round until treated. Fuck this feat.

Phallic Spear Technique - Supernatural, Male only - burn skills and a feat to make your penis a spear that can grow (10ft/CON mod), +2 to trip, grapple,and disarm, and it can hit adjacent enemies. It can be sundered, but this a world with guns so it still sucks.

Predator's Speed - Supernatural - You need Racial Exotica for this. Touch creatures you want fuck and take 10 feet of speed and 1 Dex, it doesn't stack. Fuck this feat.

Puzzle of the Flesh - Supernatural - Burn 3 feats and 8 ranks in Concentrate to break off body parts or organs to do minor task related to them (ears can be used to hear). They can be destroyed and affect you accordingly. You also need to spend an action point per use. Ha, hell no I have surveillance equipment for that.

Racial exotica - First Level - You look funny and gain +2 Natural Armor and +4 racial bonus to sexually oriented Bluff and Diplomacy check. You also get -4 to Disguise checks. It could be useful, it mainly good for get access to the good feats.

Rapist's Camaraderie - Male Only - If you are around a guy who raped or injured a woman in the past 24 hours you get a +1 to grapple and unarmed damage verses women. The bonus grow with more men that have done the act upto +10. Lame feat.

Ropesong - Supernatural - Burn a feat, 4 ranks in Know(arcane lore) and Concentration and 1 rank in Perform (sing) -You gain Animate Object to only to rope-like objects. Use an action point to animate a target's non magical clothing. Not useful.

Self Birth - Supernatural - You need Bishonen Hermph for this one. You can produce a short lived clone of yourself by spending an action point. It last as long as your CON score. This can be useful if you want to do some bonus juggling.

Serpentine Mane - Supernatural - Your hair is prehensile and you get a +2 to disarm and grapple, escape artist, and sleight of hand checks. Not really worth it.

Sleeping Dragon Exhalation - Supernatural - You need Racial Exotica for this. You get a breath weapon that acts as a sleep spell. It's awesome at first but since it is the sleep spell it stop being useful at higher levels.

Spellcancer - Metamagic (Why?) - You need Spelltumor for this one - You imbue the tumors with a spell that can become a spell like ability if the target fails the save and permanently loses ability points to get it. Umm...No.

Spelltumor - Metamagic (Why?) -Burn a feat, and a lot of skill points - You can imbue tumors with spells that can be activated as a free action. It only last a day. The main problem with this feat is the requirements.

Strength of the Bloodline - Supernatural - Need Tanric Wisdom - Once per day after having sex with an immediate family member for at least an hour you and partner gain the use of enhance ability spell with a caster level equal to 5+(your WIS mod + partner's WIS mod). It must be used within 24 hours or it dissipates. Not worth it.

Shadow Saint - Supernatural - Burn a lot of skill points and WF(any bladed weapon) and you gain an ability (WIS mod/day) to make you weapon pretty much have the disruption ability. It last 1+WIS mod rounds per activation. Not worth the requirements.

Tantric Wisdom - WIS 15+ and Concentration 4 ranks - Have sex for an hour make a Concentration check (DC 20), make it and gain +2 insight bonus to WILL saves, Spot, Craft, and Know (theology). Also you can be knocked up or knock someone up unless you want it to happen. The only reason this could be good is that it leads to better stuff.

Tentacled Myriad - Supernatural - Burn a feat and 8 ranks in Concentration - You get the spell black tentacle that fill a spherical area with a 20ft radius of your position. Now there is some wording here it says that they are immune to all physical but can be harmed by fire damage. Other than that it's okay, the range makes it shitty.

Transgressive Inspiration - Supernatural - Need tantric wisdom - Spend an hour in sex with a will partner and make a DC 22 Concentration check. Succeed and gain +2 insight bonus to Fort, Ref, Sense Motive, know(arcane lore), Spellcraft, and Perform (any) checks. The bonus goes up by one for every 5 points you beat the DC. By spending an action point it can affect all the people involved with the sex. This one of the better one to have.

Truth of the Body - Supernatural - Sense Motive 4 ranks - Bring sex partner to orgasm, taste secretions and you know where their ethos lie and if they lied to someone with in the last 24 hours. This feat sucks.

Unbirth - Supernatural - Need Vaginal Prison - Any victims of your Vaginal Prison now suffer a negative level as well. If you spend an additional action point once per round to make the victim make a Will Save (DC 16+ CON mod). If they make it they suffer 1d2 Permenant CON Drain if they fail they go one previous age category. If de-aged past Child they die. Its one of the better feats to get.

Unchanging Hand Technique - Burn 3 feats and 4 ranks in Know (arcane) - If you beat the Defense score of a shapeshifter (subtyped or just an ability) by 5 or more with an unarmed attack, they are stuck in their current form for 2d4 rounds and are shakened. Using an action point makes it work with any successful unarmed attack. Hell and No.

Vaginal Prison - Supernatural - Gifts of Ecstasy, Iron will and Know(arcane) 8 ranks, Female only - Spend an action point. After pinning a creature your size or small make another pin check if successful they are swallowed whole and can only escape with teleportation or dimensional travel magic or a Will Save. They take 1d4 bludgeoning and 1d8 acid damage per round. This lasts a 1+Con mod rounds. If they die they are consumed along with non magical gear. If they live or break free you take damage but can save for half. This has it uses, just not combat.

Wards of Filth - Supernatural - Use your shit to make a barrier that is like a lesser version of Protection from Evil. It also can be use as a Hold Portal or Arcane Lock. Not worth a feat.

Wombscrape - Supernatural - You need Misogynist Blade - You can impregnate women with your penis spear if you wound them with it. Spending an action point you can make a acid sperm cloud that can impregnate as well. People with Tantric Wisdom feat are not affected. This feat isn't good anyway.

Womanly Ambrosia - Supernatural - Moonwise, Tantric Wisdom - Take any hour sex ritual, anyone that tastes your juices are cured of diseases, sickness, nausea, and become immune to poison for the next 12 hours they also gain some bonus temporary HP. This one is not worth a feat.

Womanly Suffocation - Supernatural, Female Only - You can become a blob that get +10 profane bonus to all grapple checks. If you pin you can do some minor damage. It only useful if you want to be a grapplemancer.

That is all for the feats, next are the classes. Also during many of the flavor texts of the feat there was this phrase "Hentai no judo". I never want to see that phrase again.
Red Archon
Journeyman

Post by Red Archon »

This shit sucks so bad that it fails to even be campy. If you're going with all-out idiotic perverted ha-ha, they could at least bother inventing something amusing. Or mechanically interesting. I mean, how much value does a book have, if it's only a series of peepeejokes without punchlines?
hogarth
Prince

Post by hogarth »

Prak_Anima wrote:Holy shit those are the feats? I saw a few excerpted on 4chan and I fucking thought they were spells or powers! (Cocoon of Filth, Grave Between Your Legs, etc.) and now I know why... these people can't write concise feats... plus a number of those would be better as, well, spells or powers...
Yes, what strikes me is how narrowly specific everything is. Are these abilities based on actual specific comics (in which case it makes some kind of sense to convert them), or just made-up stuff?
Leress
Prince

Post by Leress »

hogarth wrote: Yes, what strikes me is how narrowly specific everything is. Are these abilities based on actual specific comics (in which case it makes some kind of sense to convert them), or just made-up stuff?
Some of them at least seem like they come from a couple I've seen. Like Grave between the legs probably came from Ninja Scroll. Phallic Spear Technique seems like a more lethal version of one I seen in a number of comedy hentai like Ogenki Clinic. Bishonen Hermph plenty like Discord. Tentacled Myriad countless one like Dark Love.
Red Archon
Journeyman

Post by Red Archon »

Your vast knowledge of hentai archetypes is somewhat disturbing.
Crissa
King

Post by Crissa »

Admittedly, some of those are hard to avoid.

Also, those are more 'terror' movies than just hentai.

-Crissa
Leress
Prince

Post by Leress »

Red Archon wrote:Your vast knowledge of hentai archetypes is somewhat disturbing.
Yeah, it's not something you boast about. That's why this is supplement is more annoying since there is also some improper terminology. I will get more into that near the end of the review. It also allows me to not be side tracked by the "disturbing" factor of the purple prose on some of the feats text.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Out of sheer morbid curiosity, does the combat penis of Phallic Spear Technique count as a bladed weapon? I could see someone combining it with Shadow Saint and destroying undead with their dick...
Leress
Prince

Post by Leress »

Prak_Anima wrote:Out of sheer morbid curiosity, does the combat penis of Phallic Spear Technique count as a bladed weapon? I could see someone combining it with Shadow Saint and destroying undead with their dick...
Sorry, but no. It would be stupidly awesome if they could. It isn't very clear since it is called a "razor edged prehensile tendril, a living spear..." So you could make it so that they do work.
Last edited by Leress on Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

so, what it's a bludgeoning weapon? I'd think that'd make more sense, then, actually, can't disruption only be put on bludgeoning weapons?

...actually, it's a piercing weapon, isn't it?

so... weird...
Last edited by Prak on Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leress
Prince

Post by Leress »

Prak_Anima wrote:so, what it's a bludgeoning weapon? I'd think that'd make more sense, then, actually, can't disruption only be put on bludgeoning weapons?

...actually, it's a piercing weapon, isn't it?
It doesn't tell you.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

huh. ok. Well, I suppose one could easily argue either way on piercing/bludgeoning, just based on logic and source material, and then the fluff says razor edged and I'm done thinking about this... I need a stiff drink...
Judging__Eagle
Prince

Post by Judging__Eagle »

You ended a penis related conversation... with "stiff drink". Were you looking to be made fun of Prak? b/c you're seriously leaving yourself wide open.

Of course, at this point, any such comment lose all sense of wit or humor. Wit turns to crassness once something is obvious I find.
Last edited by Judging__Eagle on Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Gaming Den; where Mathematics are rigorously applied to Mythology.

While everyone's Philosophy is not in accord, that doesn't mean we're not on board.