The Gaming Den Forum Index The Gaming Den
Welcome to the Gaming Den.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google
 Search WWW   Search tgdmb.com 
U.S. News That Makes You Laugh/Cry/Both/Neither...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 185, 186, 187 ... 505, 506, 507  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Koumei
Serious Badass

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Count: I meant "don't bother asking me about my personal take on it, given I find men gross enough, never mind specific bits of them. Actual straight girls who enjoy having sex with men still tend not to like jamming the equivalent of a coke can so far into their mouth that it stimulates the gag reflex, only to have something unpleasant (apparently unpleasant-tasting) and sticky shoot out, possibly down the breathing tube." So basically, the people who promote that view are only thinking of their own pleasure, seeing as it's basically always spouted by men.

Neeeek: the shitty part of the deal is where basically only one person gets any real sexual attention. I mean, a handjob probably doesn't count due to being something anyone can do to himself/herself (and with better results, given they know their own body best).

In general, it's just as realistic (and, comparing both of them as though people listened, more effective) to tell teenagers the safest option is just to be gay. Because pregnancy tends not to result from gay sex. I would be okay with schools teaching this, but honestly I'm not interested in what kind of sex teenagers are having. 10-15 years ago? Sure, I'd definitely say that schools should mostly encourage gay sex.
Neeeek
Knight-Baron

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Koumei wrote:
Actual straight girls who enjoy having sex with men still tend not to like jamming the equivalent of a coke can so far into their mouth that it stimulates the gag reflex, only to have something unpleasant (apparently unpleasant-tasting) and sticky shoot out, possibly down the breathing tube." So basically, the people who promote that view are only thinking of their own pleasure, seeing as it's basically always spouted by men.

First, the number of men who have a coke can-sized penis is along the lines of .001% of the population of men. Put your index and middle finger together (and specifically yours, because women have smaller fingers than men) and you have the width of an above-average-girth penis. If you can fit a Popsicle in your mouth, you can fit the vast majority of penises in there too. Second, the taste is dependent on the man's diet. Generally, meat is bad and citrus fruits are good, as I understand it. Also, women who don't like the taste or ejaculation usually just say so. Not coming in their mouths is easy.

Quote:
I mean, a handjob probably doesn't count due to being something anyone can do to himself/herself (and with better results, given they know their own body best).

Not remotely true. Someone giving you a handjob is not anything like masturbating. It is a completely different experience and someone else doing it to you is a much more intense sensation than touching yourself. It's sort of like trying to tickle yourself: The uncertainty of the touch creates a different sensation.

EDIT: For clarifications.

Last edited by Neeeek on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Psychic Robot
Prince

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

cthulhu wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f9R9MtkpqM

That tells you why Tzor uses unemployed as a dirty word and why PR thinks that 'promoting responsibility' is key to sex ed.

thank God I had someone with a degree tell me that debates are framed using people's values, otherwise I would have never known.
Quote:
Actual straight girls who enjoy having sex with men still tend not to like jamming the equivalent of a coke can so far into their mouth that it stimulates the gag reflex, only to have something unpleasant (apparently unpleasant-tasting) and sticky shoot out, possibly down the breathing tube." So basically, the people who promote that view are only thinking of their own pleasure, seeing as it's basically always spouted by men.

women confirmed for sexless man-hating shrews

Ant wrote:
Chamomile wrote:
Ant, what do we do about Psychic Robot?

You do not seem to do anything.

Last edited by Psychic Robot on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Fuchs
Duke

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://leasticoulddo.com/comic/20111013
Gx1080
Knight-Baron

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WRKCF3bU0zI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WRKCF3bU0zI

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/126825018.html

http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/125027704.html

Haven't lost anything, you cocksucker.
Gx1080
Knight-Baron

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

On sex ed:

Of course that the Left wants to socially engineer a bunch of whores. Single moms poping bastard spawn are a prole factory, which can be counted into being bribed with welfare to vote for the Leftists and to kill/steal/rape everybody who isn't on a gated community, specially the middle class.

So fuck them with a rusty screwdriver, bunch of human scum.
FrankTrollman
Serious Badass

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Are you seriously trying to compare anecdotes about fights at highschool football matches to statistics about international warfare? What the fuck? Do you realize how fucking stupid that makes you look?

The fact that people get into fights at sporting events and in bars and at Toys 'R' Us doesn't actually say anything at all. Sometimes people fight, and no matter how society is going to be organized, people are going to fight sometimes. Society is arranged better if people fight less often or fight in ways that are less deadly. But that only is visible in the total numbers. No number of anecdotes is going to solve anything. There were over thirty thousand gun deaths last year, and we would all die of boredom before we discussed each and every one.

From a statistical standpoint: would chopping countries up into smaller, culturally homogeneous (or more homogeneous) states save lives? Of course not. We Actually tried that shit. We tried it more than once, and it didn't work. And we should not be surprised that it didn't work, because when we combine countries into larger countries with more cultures in them, we get less wars. As your own fucking link demonstrated.

-Frank
FrankTrollman
Serious Badass

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gx1080 wrote:
On sex ed:

Of course that the Left wants to socially engineer a bunch of whores. Single moms poping bastard spawn are a prole factory, which can be counted into being bribed with welfare to vote for the Leftists and to kill/steal/rape everybody who isn't on a gated community, specially the middle class.

Many of the things you say are stupid and ignorant. This one is just ignorant. After all, it seems intuitively likely that promiscuity leads to a high birth rate. It's actually not true though.

For example, I live most of the year in the Czech Republic, which was rated by Newsweek as the number one country in the world for sex. Yes, really.
Quote:
The Czechs have sex as often as the French, start as early as the Dutch, and fear STDs as little as the Italians.
The Czechs are literally the sluttiest people on Earth. They did surveys. And that's why this bullshit country with as many people in it as Chicago is so well represented on Boobpedia. And you know what? The Czech Republic has less than one and a half births per woman. Simple replacement rate is two. The sluttiest people in the whole world have less babies than the bare minimum to keep the population from contracting without immigration.

And that's not just a one-time thing. When you go to the US data, people in The South have the least sex. By quite a bit. And want to see the teen birth rate? It's exactly the other way around. The place where people have sex the most and enjoy sex the most is coincidentally the ten states with the lowest rate of teen pregnancy. The place where people have the least sex and enjoy sex the least has seven of ten of the states with the highest teen pregnancy rate.

The Left doesn't want people to be sluts because it produces more people. Some of the people on the Left want people to be sluttier because it produces less people. And environmentalists want to share resources with less people in future generations. But mostly, we just want people to be sluts because sluts are awesome. What the fuck is wrong with you that you don't want women to put out?

-Frank
Count Arioch the 28th
King

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Chamomile wrote:
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:
I never got that. Maybe it's just me,

Assuming your own measure of your self-worth is accurate, it is. The only girls who'll date you are the ones specifically looking for a doormat they can walk all over.

My own measure of my self-worth is that I'm a tough son of a bitch that has been through hell and back without losing his humanity. A man that can toss 80 pound boxes of freight like they didn't exist and who has had training in 4 forms of unarmed combat on top of that. A man who has conquered addiction, abuse of every kind, and mental issues to climb just a wee bit higher every year financially despite all the setbacks he faces.

I'm also compassionate, a freaking GOD in bed, I remember birthdays, anniversaries, to leave the toilet seat down when a lady is over, and all the little things chicks over-value for some reason (not my place to judge though). I have cooked in 4-star restaurants and can make nearly anything taste like heaven.

My opinion of my self worth is very high. It's getting you fucks to play along that's hard.

Edit: To Koumei: I have a rather large nose, and going down on a woman (if done properly) not only pinches my nose shut so I can't breath, but causes some bruising. If she really reacts and starts to buck her hips, that's extremely painful (I have literally been given nosebleeds from excited women before). Not only that, but my experiences seem to indicate that a plurality of women pee a little when they come (trust me on this, my face was the one down there), and a nonzero number of women are just allergic to wiping after defecating (although that might have been a statistical anomaly). I'm not demanding deep throating, just some licking and teasing is really all I ask for. And I don't have to get off, just the idea that someone is interested in making me feel good is quite enough. I understand that I'm in the 0.001% that Neeek mentioned and I don't ask for a woman to do things she's just not put together to be able to do. Just a little nod that she wants me to feel good too goes a very long way with me.

Last edited by Count Arioch the 28th on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Count Arioch the 28th
King

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

FrankTrollman wrote:
Gx1080 wrote:
On sex ed:

Many of the things you say are stupid and ignorant.

Frank, buddy, you do realize he just said that to piss people off? He's admitted that he's not conservative, he just thinks left-wing people are easier to troll. He's not a man with dangerous opinions to correct, he's just kind of an ass that gets off on negative attention.
Lago PARANOIA
Invincible Overlord

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm not going to try to turn this into a Dear Penthouse thing, so I'll try to be as general as possible. Also note that I've been celibate for about two years since college has pretty much killed my sex drive, so I'm working off memory from HS/USN/year off from USN time frame.

My personal worthless prejudiced WAG on the whole 'blowjobs are icky' thing: I think this has to do more with sexual mores (specifically, that of gender) than the actual physical sensation of it. Despite what certain projectionist conservatives will tell you, not every bi/homosexual man likes giving and/or receiving anal sex. But it's been my experience that every bi/gay man likes giving blowjobs, if not getting. You might just go 'oh, it's just building up tit-for-tat credit' but I think that misses the point.

I don't know the female mind though so I don't know what it's like to be female AND giving fellatio. So who knows.
Your freedom to make rulings up on the fly is in direct conflict with my freedom to interact with an internally consistent narrative. Your freedom to run/play a game without needing to understand a complex rule system is in direct conflict with my freedom to play a character whose abilities and flaws function as I intended within that ruleset. Your freedom to add and change rules in the middle of the game is in direct conflict with my ability to understand that rules system before I decided whether or not to join your game.

In short, your entire post is dismissive of not merely my intelligence, but my agency. And I don't mean agency as a player within one of your games, I mean my agency as a person. You do not want me to be informed when I make the fundamental decisions of deciding whether to join your game or buying your rules system.

Last edited by Lago PARANOIA on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gnosticism Is A Hoot
Knight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lago PARANOIA wrote:

My personal worthless prejudiced WAG on the whole 'blowjobs are icky' thing: I think this has to do more with sexual mores (specifically, that of gender) than the actual physical sensation of it. Despite what certain projectionist conservatives will tell you, not every bi/homosexual man likes giving and/or receiving anal sex. But it's been my experience that every bi/gay man likes giving blowjobs, if not getting. You might just go 'oh, it's just building up tit-for-tat credit' but I think that misses the point.

Going down on men is generally a more unpleasant experience than going down on women, especially if one has a troublesome gag reflex.

Gay/bi men are so much more into blowjobs than anal because, while blowjobs are a bit icky, anal (especially casual anal) is often difficult and unpleasant. It takes a fair bit of skill and/or experience to make it work for both people, and sucking dick is comparatively easy to get into.

- Michel Foucault, Discipline & Punish

Last edited by Gnosticism Is A Hoot on Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gx1080
Knight-Baron

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

"But mostly, we just want people to be sluts because sluts are awesome. What the fuck is wrong with you that you don't want women to put out? "

I don't want bastard spawn around because they end up being criminals and is bad for the social order and civilization.

"he's just kind of an ass that gets off on negative attention."

Beats being the guy with the pony avatar.

Tongue

Last edited by Gx1080 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
RadiantPhoenix
Prince

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

cthulhu wrote:
'promoting responsibility' is key to sex ed.

If by "responsibility", you mean, "use condoms, contraceptives, abortions if it gets that far, etc," then I don't see the problem.

FrankTrollman wrote:
But mostly, we just want people to be sluts because sluts are awesome. What the fuck is wrong with you that you don't want women to put out?

That is going in my sig.

Last edited by RadiantPhoenix on Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
RobbyPants
Prince

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

tzor wrote:
RobbyPants wrote:
tzor wrote:
There is a joke of sorts circulating. Some people note that the Tea Party protested only on weekends and OCW is going on for weeks. That was because the Tea Party protestors had to go back to their jobs, while the OCW are skipping their college classes or are defacto "professional protestors."

So... unemployed protesters are... unemployed?

Makes sense to me.

Unemployed protestors? Man I've reeding the signs wrong. I thought they were the 99% ... but unemployment is only 9%. My old eyesight is getting double vision apparently. Tongue

In that case, as one of the 90 (you know the part f the 99 that is actually gainfully employed) I would like them to shut the fuck up, get dressed, and get a job. We'll do it the FDR way ... go directly to your local military recruitmet center ...
Wait. You mean this whole unemployment problem we've been having is because 9% of the people are lazy, and there are totally enough jobs for everyone? Shit! Tzor just fixed the country! Thanks for your wonderful insights, Tzor, and God bless!
Gx1080
Knight-Baron

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is why OWS gets attacked by the cops:

http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2011/10/on-wall-streets-private-police-in-nypd-uniforms.html
tzor
Prince

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

cthulhu wrote:
That tells you why Tzor uses unemployed as a dirty word and why PR thinks that 'promoting responsibility' is key to sex ed.

Why I don't think unemployed is a dirty word. Dirty words are what you write all the time on TGN. I never write "unemployed you" at all. Razz
Psychic Robot
Prince

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
I don't want bastard spawn around because they end up being criminals and is bad for the social order and civilization.

trying to explain to leftists that having 12-year-olds sucking dick is bad for society is a losing proposition. you'd have better luck explaining the virtue of altruism to an objectivist. the very concept of "sluthood" being good harms society immensely. aside from the gross inversion of christian ideals, it devalues the social structure of a nation and results in an atomized society without a strong family unit, which puts more people in poverty, which means that more people need government aid, which means that there is more pressure for socialist policies.

now I can't fault leftists for this entirely. obviously they are blinded by their godless hedonism, utilitarianism, and the academic system that has been fully indoctrinated into the frankfurt school; in that I can only find partial fault, in the same way that loyal germans served their country to kill allied troops.

Ant wrote:
Chamomile wrote:

Last edited by Psychic Robot on Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
sabs
Duke

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Except of course that 12 year olds sucking dick doesn't result in pregnancy. Not Directly. It's when they switch to doing other things. Also, We're not talking about 12 year olds. We're talking about 16-20 year olds.

Everyone would like 12 year olds to wait. It doesn't always happen, and we'd like to make sure they don't catch AIDS, HPV, or become Pregnant, if they do have sex.

It would also help if asshole conservatives wouldn't hi5 the star Football player who bangs every cheerleader in the school. It takes two to have sex, and get pregnant. Yes, the girls need to protect themselves, but we need to stop teaching Boys to treat women like masturbation accessories.
sabs
Duke

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Except of course that 12 year olds sucking dick doesn't result in pregnancy. Not Directly. It's when they switch to doing other things. Also, We're not talking about 12 year olds. We're talking about 16-20 year olds.

Everyone would like 12 year olds to wait. It doesn't always happen, and we'd like to make sure they don't catch AIDS, HPV, or become Pregnant, if they do have sex.

It would also help if asshole conservatives wouldn't hi5 the star Football player who bangs every cheerleader in the school. It takes two to have sex, and get pregnant. Yes, the girls need to protect themselves, but we need to stop teaching Boys to treat women like masturbation accessories.
Psychic Robot
Prince

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
we need to stop teaching Boys to treat women like masturbation accessories.

gee I guess the sexual revolution had farther-reaching consequences than you anticipated, huh? maybe next time your ilk will think twice about jumping on the bandwagon for some dumbfuck idea you don't totally understand

Ant wrote:
Chamomile wrote:

sabs
Duke

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh please, shut the fuck up PR. Men were treating women like overrated masturbation accessories long before the sexual revolution. The jocks in the 50's were having sex with SOMEONE. Teen pregnancies happened in the 40's nd 50's too. They just got swept under the rug. The fact that you think the sexual revolution made men worse, is adorable.

It's like the fucktards today who are talking about the "New Bullying problem" That's been there for at least 50 years. Probably longer. Where the fuck have you been.
tzor
Prince

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm going to have to agree with sabs on this one. Teen pregnancies didn't start with the "sexual revolution." Nor did the notion that a "letter" somehow gave one an excuse for improper sexual behavior. (Actually, I think you might argue that the sexual revolution was all about the nerds, not the jocks. I could be wrong but I don't think the jobs became the hippies. I think then jocks got all drafted to Vietnam.)
sabs
Duke

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wait? Vietnam was in the 50's?
How did I miss that in History Class.
tzor
Prince

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was talking about the "sexual revolution" which started in the mid 60's.

But if you really want to get technical, Vietnam actually started right after WWII when we transferred the military supplies that was going to be used to invade Japan to North Vietnam. Here is a timeline of events in Vietnam.

1945: First American Dies in Vietnam: Lt. Col. A. Peter Dewey, head of American OSS mission, was killed by Vietminh troops while driving a jeep to the airport. Reports later indicated that his death was due to a case of mistaken identity -- he had been mistaken for a Frenchman.

1956: US Training South Vietnamese: The US Military Assistance Advisor Group (MAAG) assumes responsibility, from French, for training South Vietnamese forces.

1959: US Servicemen Killed in Guerilla Attack: Major Dale R. Buis and Master Sargeant Chester M. Ovnand become the first Americans to die in the Vietnam War when guerillas strike at Bienhoa
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Den Forum Index -> MPSIMS All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 185, 186, 187 ... 505, 506, 507  Next
Page 186 of 507

Jump to: