Gay Female
4%
Transgender
2%

Total votes: 83

Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

violence in the media wrote:Count, what is with your constant "slut-shaming" behavior?
I don't know. I don't actually put a lot of thought into the things I say or do. It's easier that way.

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wS5xOZ7Rq8
Last edited by Count Arioch the 28th on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Orion
Prince

Post by Orion »

At the beginning of this thread people were really suspicious of bi-identified men who came off as straight who want to seem open-minded. Due to recent developments I can now confirm that I am definitely Bi. This leads me to inductively conclude that the others who were tentatively bi-leaning are also correct to click the "Bi" button.
Psychic Robot
Prince

Post by Psychic Robot »

no such thing as a bisexual man. you're just queer.
Count Arioch wrote:I'm not sure how discussions on whether PR is a terrible person or not is on-topic.
Ant wrote:
Chamomile wrote:Ant, what do we do about Psychic Robot?
You do not seem to do anything.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Bi women exist though.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Whatever
Prince

Post by Whatever »

Therefore, he's a bisexual woman stuck in a man's body, but doesn't realize it?
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Don't be ridiculous. Bi women exist because a man is entitled to as many wives as he can support, and it's just easier on the harem of they have fun with each other for the amusement of their Man. They're not people like you and me.
Whatever
Prince

Post by Whatever »

Who says I'm people?
RobbyPants
King

Post by RobbyPants »

In PRs mind, men are either straight or they're not straight. He can't be fucked to use actual definitions of words.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

My former roommate was like that. He said that if you had tried homosexuality once (even if you didn't like it and never tried it again), you were a british cigarette (lol at the filter). There wasn't a middle ground.
Last edited by Count Arioch the 28th on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sabs
Duke

Post by sabs »

Usually people who protest that much are Closet british cigarettes themselves.
Orion
Prince

Post by Orion »

Thing is, PR isn't even completely wrong. I'm fine with dividing people into "straight" and "queer." I am a queer. And frankly, I have no problem being a cigarette either. Although my ironic slur of choice is definitely "homo." Bisexual is just the type of homo I happen to be.
Last edited by Orion on Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tzor
Prince

Post by tzor »

Count Arioch the 28th wrote:Bi women exist though.
Yes, I think I read an article about that somewhere (I'll look for it and post it ... I'll need to use bit.ly on the link because the domain name contains the c-word and the board will filter out even http links) that talked about and explained some of the reasons why bi-sexuality is higher among women than men.
RiotGearEpsilon
Knight

Post by RiotGearEpsilon »

My working theory as to why that's so is that women are predominantly portrayed as sexually desirable objects in western culture and men, generally, are not. Men ARE sometimes portrayed as sexually desirable objects in the media, but women are ALMOST ALWAYS portrayed as sexually desirable objects in the media. (Sometimes this is in addition to their character, sometimes this replaces their character.) Women and men alike are trained by the media to view women as targets for sexual affection, whilst men are generally not so conditioned to view their own gender as something to be libidinously pursued. Hence, female bisexuality is in some way legitimized/encouraged by dominant media simply because female-desiring sexuality is more legitimized/encouraged than male-desiring sexuality, because most of the people who make the dominant media are men who desire women and express that in the media they produce as 'the normal way of things'.
Psychic Robot
Prince

Post by Psychic Robot »

RobbyPants wrote:In PRs mind, men are either straight or they're not straight. He can't be fucked to use actual definitions of words.
if you're a "bi" guy you're actually gay.
if you're a "bi" girl you're just an attention whore.

if you argue otherwise, you're wrong.
Count Arioch wrote:I'm not sure how discussions on whether PR is a terrible person or not is on-topic.
Ant wrote:
PoliteNewb
Duke

Post by PoliteNewb »

Psychic Robot wrote:
RobbyPants wrote:In PRs mind, men are either straight or they're not straight. He can't be fucked to use actual definitions of words.

Define "gay" for me, PR. While you're at it, define "straight".

This is probably a waste of time, but meh, I'm curious.
I am judging the philosophies and decisions you have presented in this thread. The ones I have seen look bad, and also appear to be the fruit of a poisonous tree that has produced only madness and will continue to produce only madness.

--AngelFromAnotherPin

believe in one hand and shit in the other and see which ones fills up quicker. it will be the one you are full of, shit.

--Shadzar
RobbyPants
King

Post by RobbyPants »

Like I said: let's not worry about what the words actually mean, or anything.
RobbyPants
King

Post by RobbyPants »

PoliteNewb wrote:Define "gay" for me, PR. While you're at it, define "straight".

This is probably a waste of time, but meh, I'm curious.
I'll save you both some time. Here's what he'll say:

straight = not gay.
gay = not straight.
don't worry its not actually circular or anything if you think otherwise you're wrong
RiotGearEpsilon
Knight

Post by RiotGearEpsilon »

Oh for fuck's sake just use the goddamn ignore button and quit jerking off about what clever mockery you can deploy
Chamomile
Prince

Post by Chamomile »

I thought guys who say they're bi are actually straight guys trying to score points with their pretentious liberal buddies while still dating nothing but girls?
Orion
Prince

Post by Orion »

Chamomile,

Actually, according to both huge amount of both anecdotal evidence and studies conducted by Northwestern and OKCupid suggest that most men who claim to be bi are actually gay men trying to stay "half-in half-out" of the closet. Of the remainder, sure, most of them only date girls. Hell, I only date girls. But there's much more to life than dating. In general my experience suggests that there are relatively few people who date both genders equally. Almost everyone has a strong preference for one gender when it comes to long term romance and True Wuv. That doesn't mean they're not bi.
Last edited by Orion on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Psychic Robot
Prince

Post by Psychic Robot »

gay: dude who likes dudes (and vice-versa)
straight: dude who likes chicks (and vice-versa)
Ant wrote:
tzor
Prince

Post by tzor »

Psychic Robot wrote:
gay: dude who likes dudes (and vice-versa)
straight: dude who likes chicks (and vice-versa)
Wow, there is a subtle joke somewhere in there. Let's look at this as a logic statement

Gay: A likes A (and vice versa which means ... A likes A)
Straight: A likes B (and vice versa whch means ... B likes A)

So if B likes B?

And if A likes A and A likes B does that mean he is straight gay?
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

Psychic Robot wrote:

Psychic Robot in the abortion thread wrote:
Starmaker wrote:>the black illegitimacy rate
>illegitimacy rate
>illegitimacy

Every birth is legitimate unless you are legally banned from having children (e.g. One Child Policy in China). You are a fuckhead and your source is a fuckhead. Congrats.
lol sperging over words

sorry broski established definitions defy your emotional reasoning
Emphasis mine.

:nonono:
Last edited by fbmf on Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Psychic Robot
Prince

Post by Psychic Robot »

not believing in the legitimacy of bisexuality != redefining the term "illegitimate"
Ant wrote:
Count Arioch the 28th
King

I have nothing anywhere near a statistically significant sample, but of the 5 women I can say I had an actual relationship with, 3 were bi, and all 3 of them cheated on me. The 2 straight women did not cheat on me.

Worldwide, 3 is not significant. But that makes me reluctant to date a bi woman again.