Image macros that make you laugh, cry, or both.

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

I wrote:What's with the internet and fedoras (third one down)?
Tumbling Down wrote:Image
So it's more the fault of the idiot, scrubby pubic hair-faced sub-culture that wears fedoras - who think that wearing the hat alone is what makes you cool, not realizing that you also need things like a snazzy suit, horrific-smelling cancer device cigar (or cigarette, depends on if you're feeling fifties or not) and something called class - than it is of the fedora itself.
Is this wretched demi-bee
Half asleep upon my knee
Some freak from a menagerie?
No! It's Eric, the half a bee
Guyr Adamantine
Master

Post by Guyr Adamantine »

Shrapnel wrote:So it's more the fault of the idiot, scrubby pubic hair-faced sub-culture that wears fedoras - who think that wearing the hat alone is what makes you cool, not realizing that you also need things like a snazzy suit, horrific-smelling cancer device cigar (or cigarette, depends on if you're feeling fifties or not) and something called class - than it is of the fedora itself.
Pretty much.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

You also need an actual fedora, rather than the thing most stores pass off as a fedora, which is actually called a trilby.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Whipstitch
Prince

Post by Whipstitch »

Not even wearing a suit can necessarily save it, either. It's hard to wear older hat styles these days without the implication being "I'm dressing better than you proles," or "Look at how off-beat I am!" and you can't get away with that crap unless your outfit is legitimately pretty damn sweet, something many fedora wearers apparently have no chance in hell of pulling off.
bears fall, everyone dies
Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

Prak_Anima wrote:You also need an actual fedora, rather than the thing most stores pass off as a fedora, which is actually called a trilby.
Wikipedia claims that trilby : fedora as square : rectangle.
My son makes me laugh. Maybe he'll make you laugh, too.
Josh_Kablack
King

Post by Josh_Kablack »

Colbert provides the sort of fact-checking nerds can be proud of:

"But transportation issues are social-justice issues. The toll of bad transit policies and worse infrastructure—trains and buses that don’t run well and badly serve low-income neighborhoods, vehicular traffic that pollutes the environment and endangers the lives of cyclists and pedestrians—is borne disproportionately by black and brown communities."
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Post by Ancient History »

Yeah, but Bible nerds would point out that it should be 616.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Thought the australians here would find this entertaining

Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Avoraciopoctules
Overlord

Post by Avoraciopoctules »

erik
King

Post by erik »

Avoraciopoctules
Overlord

Avoraciopoctules
Overlord

On the Mighty no. 9 Kickstarter
After carefully assessing and evaluating absolutely nothing, I have come to the calculation based on not talking to any child gamer ever that American children don’t like anime artwork and therefore the cover must be changed to reflect this without changing anything in the actual game.
Here is the proposed artwork that will be put on the American cover of the game without the consent of the creator and to the confusion of the kids who play it and wonder why the manual art and ingame art looks much different than an obese sweaty faced man holding a gun.
The artwork in question is pictured above, as drawn by my son Timmy in his garage in between his habitual binge drinking.
rampaging-poet
Knight

Post by rampaging-poet »

Avoraciopoctules wrote:Secret of the Ninja
Reminds me of the exothermic vampires in Daybreakers.
DSMatticus wrote:I sort my leisure activities into a neat and manageable categorized hierarchy, then ignore it and dick around on the internet.
My deviantArt account, in case anyone cares.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Essence
Knight-Baron

Post by Essence »

...You Lost Me
Duke

Post by ...You Lost Me »

In the same vein as Essence's post...

Last edited by ...You Lost Me on Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Avoraciopoctules
Overlord

Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

ok, it took me waayy too long untill i got that one x.x
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Not Safe For Humanity
Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

Does the fact that you then posted it anyway mean that you don't believe that we're human? Or that you have no concern for our safety...?

:tongue:
My son makes me laugh. Maybe he'll make you laugh, too.
rampaging-poet
Knight

Post by rampaging-poet »

That image could be a surprisingly good fit for an online collaborative story I've taken part in recently...
DSMatticus wrote:I sort my leisure activities into a neat and manageable categorized hierarchy, then ignore it and dick around on the internet.
My deviantArt account, in case anyone cares.
CatharzGodfoot
King

Post by CatharzGodfoot »

Ancient History wrote:Not Safe For Humanity
That should probably have been posted in 'Meet the Gaming Den'.
The law in its majestic equality forbids the rich as well as the poor from stealing bread, begging and sleeping under bridges.
-Anatole France

Mount Flamethrower on rear
Drive in reverse
Win Game.

-Josh Kablack

Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

I'm really not sure what to say.
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

"Si...signs..." *ah!* "...a-are g-good. We...we need to look de-deeper" *uh* into your future..."