Image macros that make you laugh, cry, or both.

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

Occluded Sun wrote:
Count Arioch the 28th wrote: We call shitty people on the far left
'Far left'? Count, I doubt you've ever encountered anyone from the far left.
I've dated a few radical feminists, one of which honestly thought all penetrative sex is rape. I have an acquaintance that literally made up their own gender and refuses to explain it, but lord help you if you don't use the right pronouns automatically. I've gotten drunk with nu-males who were literally so soy it triggered my allergies and gave me the shits. And I have fucked multiple trannies for what it's worth. I'm not offended that you don't know my life but don't assume anything :p.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Count, those people don't constitute "the far left," at least not because of those reasons. They're just assholes.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

Prak wrote:Count, those people don't constitute "the far left," at least not because of those reasons. They're just assholes.
You probably shouldn't like... take Counts insults as descriptions at face value.
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

It's possible to be both far left AND an asshole. You can be far left and not be an asshole too. I know some people who were far right assholes, switched sides, but remained assholes. I know people that switched sides, weren't assholes to begin with, and didn't turn into assholes.

Me saying I've known people on the far left who were also assholes is not me saying everyone on the far left are assholes any more than saying my cat is skinny and grey means that all grey cats are skinny.

(edited for clarification)
Last edited by Count Arioch the 28th on Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Post by Ancient History »

Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

That's super badass.
My son makes me laugh. Maybe he'll make you laugh, too.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Count Arioch the 28th wrote:It's possible to be both far left AND an asshole. You can be far left and not be an asshole too. I know some people who were far right assholes, switched sides, but remained assholes. I know people that switched sides, weren't assholes to begin with, and didn't turn into assholes.

Me saying I've known people on the far left who were also assholes is not me saying everyone on the far left are assholes any more than saying my cat is skinny and grey means that all grey cats are skinny.

What I mean is, the way you worded it originally, it makes it sound like you think radfemism to the point of not believing in consensual penetration, refusing to describe an identity they made up, etc are what constitute "far left."

Those people may totally be the reincarnation of Che Guevera or Karl Marx, but the attributes you describe are not "leftist," just assholish.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

Prak wrote:
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:It's possible to be both far left AND an asshole. You can be far left and not be an asshole too. I know some people who were far right assholes, switched sides, but remained assholes. I know people that switched sides, weren't assholes to begin with, and didn't turn into assholes.

What I mean is, the way you worded it originally, it makes it sound like you think radfemism to the point of not believing in consensual penetration, refusing to describe an identity they made up, etc are what constitute "far left."

Those people may totally be the reincarnation of Che Guevera or Karl Marx, but the attributes you describe are not "leftist," just assholish.
The attributes he describes are also completely unverifiable hit jobs against people he doesn't like that are exactly like the the kinds of attacks that people make against women and non binary people who don't do those things by assholes who are mad about things.

Seriously just stop.

If someone tells you "Ah yes, I know a person who has personally murdered 64 Supreme Court justices, that asshole." don't just fucking believe them. No one in the history of the universe has ever "made up their own gender" "refused to explain it" and then gotten mad about someone using a pronouns they didn't ask you to use. This has never happened.

No one is a "nu-male" soy does not in fact make you effeminate. This isn't hard. You are literally talking to Tucker Carlson while taking his claims about immigrants being inherently violent at face value.
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

But... someone is wrong on the internet and it's so hard to resist...

Ancient History
Serious Badass

Count Arioch the 28th
King

Kaelik wrote: ...soy does not in fact make you effeminate.
I do in fact know that, I was using "soy" as a colorful adjective. Kind of like how a very effeminate homosexual is called "flaming" even though he's not on fire and being set on fire does not make one gay. That I know of, I've never been set on fire nor do I know anyone who has (I am assuming not until presented with evidence to the contrary).
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

@AH
Stab them from the sides. People can live without one lung just fine . .
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
Thaluikhain
King

Post by Thaluikhain »

Or breast, if that counts.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

*snerk*
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Make your own class.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Eikre
Knight-Baron

Post by Eikre »

Ancient History wrote:Image
A despondent Colonel Aureliano asks his physician where, on the human body, a man would perish most quickly if wounded. The physician shows him by smearing a dot on his chest with iodine and leaves his tent. Shortly afterwards, the camp is roused by a gunshot and the Colonel's aids carry him to the physician, who looks upon the hole in Aureliano's chest and says, "My masterpiece. That's the one place on the human torso where you can be shot and still be certain to survive."
This signature is here just so you don't otherwise mistake the last sentence of my post for one.
Pariah Dog
Knight

Post by Pariah Dog »

I am so bored at work right now.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

RobbyPants
King

Post by RobbyPants »

Occluded Sun
Duke

Post by Occluded Sun »

Gotta say, Count, those are 'lifestyle'-leftish things, not politically-leftish.

I grant it's a subtle point and won't insist upon it.
"Most men are of no more use in their lives but as machines for turning food into excrement." - Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Pariah Dog
Knight

Post by Pariah Dog »

That capybara looks like hes put up with enough of your shit and is going to stab you if you don't get this damn thing off his back.
Ancient History
Serious Badass