Serious Badass

Post by Ancient History »

Ancient History
Serious Badass

Fwib
Knight-Baron

Post by Fwib »

Last edited by Fwib on Sat May 11, 2019 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wiseman
Duke

Post by Wiseman »

Keys to the Contract: A crossover between Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Kingdom Hearts.
RadiantPhoenix wrote:
TheFlatline wrote:Legolas/Robin Hood are myths that have completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a bow".
The D&D wizard is a work of fiction that has a completely unrealistic expectation of "uses a book".
hyzmarca wrote:Well, Mario Mario comes from a blue collar background. He was a carpenter first, working at a construction site. Then a plumber. Then a demolitionist. Also, I'm not sure how strict Mushroom Kingdom's medical licensing requirements are. I don't think his MD is valid in New York.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barkley,_ ... am:_Gaiden
The team was inspired after reading an awkward phrase on Michael Jordan's Wikipedia page about the fan debate over whether or not the movie Space Jam was canon without it specifying whether it was talking about the Looney Tunes series proper or Michael Jordan's life in general.
Last edited by Ancient History on Sun May 12, 2019 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pariah Dog
Knight

Post by Pariah Dog »

Played that. It's amusing.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Darth Rabbitt
Overlord

Post by Darth Rabbitt »

Pseudo Stupidity wrote:This Applebees fucking sucks, much like all Applebees. I wanted to go to Femboy Hooters (communism).
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Ancient History
Serious Badass

Darth Rabbitt
Overlord

Post by Darth Rabbitt »

Pseudo Stupidity wrote:This Applebees fucking sucks, much like all Applebees. I wanted to go to Femboy Hooters (communism).
Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

Considering that there are half-human, half-Vulcans (Spock being the most notable), and thus Vulcan and Terran genitalia are compatible, it's probable that they have roughly the same anatomical structures.
Is this wretched demi-bee
Half asleep upon my knee
Some freak from a menagerie?
No! It's Eric, the half a bee
Thaluikhain
King

Post by Thaluikhain »

I don't think that necessarily follows. Given that they can interbreed, they must be more or less the same species, just with different organs and totally different blood chemistry...um...

Anyway, that doesn't mean the structures have to be the same. Assuming the male passes his sperm to the female (which seems a reasonable assumption), the shape of the delivery system and the shape of the receptacle could be quite different.

IIRC, the human penis is quite large compared to those of our primate relatives, though I'm not an expert in primate penises.
angelfromanotherpin
Overlord

Post by angelfromanotherpin »

Thaluikhain wrote:I don't think that necessarily follows. Given that they can interbreed, they must be more or less the same species, just with different organs and totally different blood chemistry...um...
One of the novels (The Final Reflection by John Ford) tried to address this, with Spock being a 'genetic fusion' test-tube baby. It also tried to address the series/movie Klingon aesthetic disconnect by having all TOS Klingons also be human-Klingon 'fusions' created to engage humans because they'd be more relatable to humans and have more insight into them. It was a valiant effort and very influential behind the scenes of the shows, but it never really got canonified and was eventually extensively contradicted, which was a shame. I liked Ford's Klingons a lot, better than any of the show versions.
Darth Rabbitt
Overlord

Post by Darth Rabbitt »

Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

That article is wrong. Unova is not based on the US. It is based on a false racial memory of a second moon built by a race of hyper-evolved floating skulls in pre-history that then got blowed up by a munky. Then yadda yadda yadda aegirocassis yadda Pokemon.
Is this wretched demi-bee
Half asleep upon my knee
Some freak from a menagerie?
No! It's Eric, the half a bee
erik
King

Post by erik »