Current owner of Judges Guild is a Neo-Nazi

General questions, debates, and rants about RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

My take on kobolds gives them accurate reptilian cloacas--save for the fact that they are actually all sexless (anatomically. They enjoy the act, they just don't actually have genitalia unless they specifically alter themselves with an alchemical elixir made from certain gems)
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

I reject any take that doesn't involve scaley tiddays in some way.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

I'm agnostic on kobold titties.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
The Adventurer's Almanac
Duke

Post by The Adventurer's Almanac »

Kobold titties are heresy and Count will pay for his crimes against lizard chicks. Do not sexualize the kobold!
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

My kobold necromancer sexualises herself, thank you very much.

The Adventurer's Almanac
Duke

Post by The Adventurer's Almanac »

We already know you're a heretic, Prak.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

DrPraetor
Duke

Post by DrPraetor »

Kobolds are culturally and politically dominated by hominins, right?

So Kobolds associate mammalian traits with urbane sophistication - like French food in the US, Kobolds eroticize mammaries and mammalian reproductive organs as a status symbol. Likewise, Kobolds want the attention of high level, sophisticated mammals as a status symbol - so they grow tits, because the freaky humans/drow/etc. are into it.

Meanwhile, a radical, anti-colonialist kobold consciousness is prevalent as a reaction (but is problematized by association with dragons).

It's tough to be a woke Kobold.

--DrP
Chaosium rules are made of unicorn pubic hair and cancer. --AncientH
When you talk, all I can hear is "DunningKruger" over and over again like you were a god damn Pokemon. --Username17
Fuck off with the pony murder shit. --Grek
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

I was thinking about this on my drive home tonight. I'm of two minds on Kobold Tits. On the one hand, tits are awesome, and kobolds are a fantasy race, so kobold tits are fine by me. On the other hand, I'm a pretty died in the wool monster-fucker/xenophile, and I'm also totally into reptilian/avian monsters who do not have mammary glands.

Generally, I think of kobolds as primarily lizard people, who are distinct from lizardfolk because they have dragon blood. But I also see them as innately magical, having been made from Tiamat's lost eggs by Kurtulmak. Honestly, in my general D&D setting, yeah, some kobolds have tits because they decided they wanted tits, and some don't, because they don't naturally and those particular kobolds were never struck with the desire to have them.

Count Arioch the 28th
King

Mammaries on things that aren't mammals is one of my fetishes. Lizard boobs, bird boobs, bug boobs, robo-boobs, it's all good.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
DrPraetor
Duke

Post by DrPraetor »

Count Arioch the 28th wrote:Mammaries on things that aren't mammals is one of my fetishes. Lizard boobs, bird boobs, bug boobs, robo-boobs, it's all good.
https://mobile.twitter.com/robdenbleyke ... 2063290368
Chaosium rules are made of unicorn pubic hair and cancer. --AncientH
When you talk, all I can hear is "DunningKruger" over and over again like you were a god damn Pokemon. --Username17
Fuck off with the pony murder shit. --Grek
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

DrPraetor wrote:
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:Mammaries on things that aren't mammals is one of my fetishes. Lizard boobs, bird boobs, bug boobs, robo-boobs, it's all good.

Thaluikhain
King

Post by Thaluikhain »

Eh, personally not seeing the point of kobold boobs. If you want boobs, you've got a zillion different mammals already, surely kobolds are interesting because they are different?

(As an aside, no reason that mammals require big obvious breasts when not lactating anyway)
Korwin
Duke

Post by Korwin »

Koumei wrote:That was a think Frank put forward. It isn't a thing in Ishuzoku. But they mention how harpies have an "all in one" cloaca, and how cyclopes think of eyes the way we think of boobs (specifically, the bigger the better, with some getting a complex over their small size), and build-a-bitch golem brothels existing.
I object to the use of we in this sentence. Too big boobs are an thing.
Red_Rob wrote: I mean, I'm pretty sure the Mayans had a prophecy about what would happen if Frank and PL ever agreed on something. PL will argue with Frank that the sky is blue or grass is green, so when they both separately piss on your idea that is definitely something to think about.
Darth Rabbitt
Overlord

Post by Darth Rabbitt »

DrPraetor wrote:
Last edited by Darth Rabbitt on Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pseudo Stupidity wrote:This Applebees fucking sucks, much like all Applebees. I wanted to go to Femboy Hooters (communism).
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Korwin wrote:I object to the use of we in this sentence. Too big boobs are an thing.
Gonna disagree with you big-time, friendo.