The Gaming Den Face Thread

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Starmaker
Duke

Post by Starmaker »

Chamomile wrote:So I went back and read this thread from the start, and of the two Denners who got votes for sexiest, Koumei took hers down and Boolean's entire post appears to be gone (or he changed his name somehow?).
Boolean is now Orion. Here's the name change request thread.
Starmaker
Duke

Post by Starmaker »

Chamomile wrote:So I went back and read this thread from the start, and of the two Denners who got votes for sexiest, Koumei took hers down and Boolean's entire post appears to be gone (or he changed his name somehow?).
Boolean is now Orion. Here's the name change request thread.
Chamomile
Prince

Post by Chamomile »

I see.

While it's kind of cheating to do a shirtless pic, I will agree that he's probably the winner for sexiest out of all the pictures that still work.
codeGlaze
Duke

Post by codeGlaze »

Count Arioch the 28th wrote:Pass on the Denizen meetups, I don't think I'd get along with most of you in person based on the fact that I don't get along with most of you here.
Huh... I've always thought your forum presence was rather neutral.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

Most people here are not shy about using the (admittedly fucked up) things I used to say in order to shut me down during unrelated discussions. And I doubt even a thousand years of good behavior on my part will ever stop that from happening.

Being around a bunch of people who have a notion to shut me down by bringing up things I said out of pain and loneliness in the past does not sound like a good time to me.
Last edited by Count Arioch the 28th on Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

Count Arioch the 28th wrote:Most people here are not shy about using the (admittedly fucked up) things I used to say in order to shut me down during unrelated discussions. And I doubt even a thousand years of good behavior on my part will ever stop that from happening.

Being around a bunch of people who have a notion to shut me down by bringing up things I said out of pain and loneliness in the past does not sound like a good time to me.
No one even remembers the dumb things you said in the past (not even PL, he just makes up his accusations that everyone who disagrees with him is a rapist). The only time you get shut down is when you say new dumb stuff. When you don't say new dumb stuff, nobody fucking "shuts you down" because no one is bothered. If anyone ever did say "but 4 years ago you said X, so you are wrong now" we would all call them fucking idiots.

For fucks sake, if your first post in response to me hadn't been an accusation that I violently punish you for talking every time you talk because I am a meany I never even would have known I was supposed to have a grudge against you.

The only people I will ever remember to have a new grudge against are people who remind me of exactly why by still doing it and PL and Crissa.
Last edited by Kaelik on Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

Kaelik wrote:
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:Most people here are not shy about using the (admittedly fucked up) things I used to say in order to shut me down during unrelated discussions. And I doubt even a thousand years of good behavior on my part will ever stop that from happening.

No one even remembers the dumb things you said in the past (not even PL, he just makes up his accusations that everyone who disagrees with him is a rapist). The only time you get shut down is when you say new dumb stuff. When you don't say new dumb stuff, nobody fucking "shuts you down" because no one is bothered. If anyone ever did say "but 4 years ago you said X, so you are wrong now" we would all call them fucking idiots.

For fucks sake, if your first post in response to me hadn't been an accusation that I violently punish you for talking every time you talk because I am a meany I never even would have known I was supposed to have a grudge against you.

The only people I will ever remember to have a new grudge against are people who remind me of exactly why by still doing it and PL and Crissa.

(For the record, when I bothered to talk to Crissa one on one, she was surprisingly calm and we were able to work things out. I think she gets kind of an undeserved rap to be honest).
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

There is a serious lack of faces going on here.
Is this wretched demi-bee
Half asleep upon my knee
Some freak from a menagerie?
No! It's Eric, the half a bee
Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

Well, here. Have my son's face.

My son makes me laugh. Maybe he'll make you laugh, too.
TiaC
Knight-Baron

Post by TiaC »

That is an awesome hat.
virgil wrote:Lovecraft didn't later add a love triangle between Dagon, Chtulhu, & the Colour-Out-of-Space; only to have it broken up through cyber-bullying by the King in Yellow.
FrankTrollman wrote:If your enemy is fucking Gravity, are you helping or hindering it by putting things on high shelves? I don't fucking know! That's not even a thing. Your enemy can't be Gravity, because that's stupid.