The World of Warcraft hate thread.

General questions, debates, and rants about RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

I never claimed that you threatened me with rapes and beatings. Only you remind me of the people that did that. To put it specifically how you remind me of them, you scream at people you don't agree with and make up lies and swear and shit yourself to silence anyone who isn't just like you. You attempt to intimidate anyone who you deem to be "wrong" and think you can make up lies because they are "wrong" and need to be silence, when 90% of the people who are "wrong" would be receptive to patient explanation as to why what they said was incorrect. And I mentioned that I've faced intimidation of several orders of magnitude more than what you are capable of, which makes me not likely at all to back down because someone on the internet is swearing and lying at me (oh noes!)

Kaelik, you aren't abnormal, nearly everyone on the internet is just like you. And you aren't even the greatest "you" that exists. And I really don't think you'd do anything if you got my actual name because you would have done something to me by now if that was the case (I am aware of methods that could pull the real names out of anyone rather quickly no matter how private they are. I did concede the point that anonymity isn't 100% bad, but the the anonymity that everyone here has is 100% illusionary when it comes down to it, all it takes is about 15 minutes of work. I don't even hide my identity, it comes up with a google search because of some writing I did for WotC a few years back. Not to mention that I use my high school nickname and even my mother calls me Count Arioch from time to time.)
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

No Count, what you actually said was "If being threatened with rape and beatings didn't stop me from doing things when I was outnumbered 10 to 1 when I was 14, it's not going to work when it's one on one."

Which is a statement that only makes sense if you are being threatened with rape and beatings now. Which you weren't. Which is my point. You found it easier to just claim that I was threatening you with those things then to recognize the fact that I'm not trying to intimidate you into anything, because I appealed to your reason by pointing out the bad things that could happen, you instead decided that those things don't count unless I give out my name.

Like I said Count, I'm not trying to intimidate people into silence. It has become clear that you are someone so unaccustomed to even the thought that other opinions might exist that you have wholly rejected me as a person and created a caricature from the first moment I told you that random strangers' feelings aren't important to me.

But it's getting old at this point. Just because your happiness is not important to me whatsoever doesn't mean that when I try to teach you why privacy is a good thing, that's it really me lying and stealing and murdering to silence everyone that disagrees with me.

Lots of people disagree with me all the time, I don't post in every single thread trying to drive them all to silence. I post in some select threads to demonstrate that they are wrong. If you don't want me to post to "silence" you by demanding that you back up your insane opinions, then just back up your insane opinions from the beginning.
Last edited by Kaelik on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Psychic Robot
Prince

Post by Psychic Robot »

Count, perhaps you can see the futility of arguing with someone who is fucking batshit insane.
Count Arioch wrote:I'm not sure how discussions on whether PR is a terrible person or not is on-topic.
Ant wrote:
Chamomile wrote:Ant, what do we do about Psychic Robot?
You do not seem to do anything.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

Psychic Robot wrote:Count, perhaps you can see the futility of arguing with someone who is fucking batshit insane.
Indeed. It was slightly amusing for a while, but now I feel somehow lessened just by having my name associated with this person.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
A Man In Black
Duke

Post by A Man In Black »

Psychic Robot wrote:Count, perhaps you can see the futility of arguing with someone who is fucking batshit insane.
I thought that that was half the appeal of TGD.
magnuskn
Knight

Post by magnuskn »

A Man In Black wrote:
I thought that that was half the appeal of TGD.
Aren't we all here to see Frank yell "Cocks!"? :rofl:
Crissa
King

Post by Crissa »

That's why I take Frank to see bad movies, or read teabagger articles.

TGD just lets other people in on my fun.

Heck, he knows about the time Sammi and I took Dave to see the D&D movie. It was hilarious. No, not the movie.

-Crissa