Whale Meat and other rare foods

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

darkmaster
Knight-Baron

Post by darkmaster »

Well, that makes sense, because both scorpion and lobster are in the same family and their meat is fairly similar.
Kaelik wrote:
darkmaster wrote:Tgdmb.moe, like the gaming den, but we all yell at eachother about wich lucky star character is the cutest.
Fuck you Haruhi is clearly the best moe anime, and we will argue about how Haruhi and Nagato are OP and um... that girl with blond hair? is for shitters.

If you like Lucky Star then I will explain in great detail why Lucky Star is the a shitty shitty anime for shitty shitty people, and how the characters have no interesting abilities at all, and everything is poorly designed especially the skill challenges.
Shatner
Knight-Baron

Post by Shatner »

Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

OgreBattle wrote:
Shrapnel wrote:I eat pig's feet; does that count as exotic?
I thought westerners didn't eat them but had Austrian style pigs feet, was crispy and delicious. What style did you have it in?
Sicilian, in pasta sauce; it's a family recipe that my grandfather makes. Sometimes I'll find a toe in the sauce (by "find", I of course mean "unintentionally bite down on one and hurt my mouth").

On the topic of lobsters, did you know that in Massachusetts, there is a law that states you can only feed prisioners lobster once per week? Way back in olden times, lobster was not considered a delicacy, and early settlers derisivly called then "bugs". Lobster as held in such low regard that it was only fed to prisoners. In fact, said prisoners got so sick of having to eat lobster all the time that they actually rioted, which to led to the state law prohibiting lobster from being served regularly in prisons. Neat, right?
Last edited by Shrapnel on Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Is this wretched demi-bee
Half asleep upon my knee
Some freak from a menagerie?
No! It's Eric, the half a bee
ishy
Duke

Post by ishy »

darkmaster wrote:You know, that's a damn shame, I bet seat turtle is delicious. And if farming the things is sustainable I see no problems with eating humanely grown and processed sea turtle.
QI bit about Giant Tortoises.
Gary Gygax wrote:The player’s path to role-playing mastery begins with a thorough understanding of the rules of the game
Bigode wrote:I wouldn't normally make that blanket of a suggestion, but you seem to deserve it: scroll through the entire forum, read anything that looks interesting in term of design experience, then come back.