The End of the Matrix

General questions, debates, and rants about RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

Username17
Serious Badass

Re: The End of the Matrix

Post by Username17 »

So does a character with stability never glitch? 'Cause that would be pretty amazing.

Yeah pretty much. You can accomplish much the same with Guard, so it's not a unique ability (though it's still awesome).

Also, what are the specializations for resonance skills?

By Sprite Type. Which means that Resonance Specialization is actually kind of weak sauce. Still worth doing, but nothing like specialiing Cybercombat.

-Username17
Surgo
Duke

Post by Surgo »

I think there's a good bit of missing data in this...specifically, it gets really wonky near the end.
Username17
Serious Badass

Post by Username17 »

Surgo wrote:I think there's a good bit of missing data in this...specifically, it gets really wonky near the end.
How's that? I think I got all the formatting done up properly.

-Username17
Surgo
Duke

Post by Surgo »

Thanks much. The only thing that seems to be missing is the very end. "Encryptions don't work that way, goodnight!" was iirc a small section at the end concluding it, and how this wasn't the only way to do things but it was a good way.
Sma
Master

Post by Sma »

Did the reducing drones to 2 IP's take into account the mandatory vehicle test vehicle is supposed to take every turn (p. 160 BBB), effectively reducing drones to one IP per turn ?
Username17
Serious Badass

Post by Username17 »

Sma wrote:Did the reducing drones to 2 IP's take into account the mandatory vehicle test vehicle is supposed to take every turn (p. 160 BBB), effectively reducing drones to one IP per turn ?
No it includes that test. Basically it's saying that Drones can't decide to not pilot themselves in order to shoot more.

-Username17
Sma
Master

Post by Sma »

Would you allow a full defense test to sub in for the vehicle test ?
ludomastro
Apprentice

Post by ludomastro »

Hallo Frank,

Greetings from DS. Over there the handle is Alex - long story.

I just re-read your Matrix rules and I have to say that I like them more than I did the first go round. Even the brain hacking parts.

Keep up the good work.
Draco_Argentum
Duke

Post by Draco_Argentum »

Latest version of this Can you swap the stickies over please, mofo?
Mendolin
NPC

Post by Mendolin »

Although some sprites have the CF "encrypt" I cant find such a program in the programs section.

Further can someone point me to the rules section where ICs and how to handle them are explained?

Thx
Mendo