New Edition: Iconic Characters

General questions, debates, and rants about RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

Crissa
King

Re: New Edition: Iconic Characters

Post by Crissa »

The Defender stands in front of the Controller 'just in case' one of the threats was too many?

I have no idea what they're trying to do.

-Crissa
CatharzGodfoot
King

Post by CatharzGodfoot »

The defender is supposed to get 'Hero, come and kill me!' abilities.
The law in its majestic equality forbids the rich as well as the poor from stealing bread, begging and sleeping under bridges.
-Anatole France

Mount Flamethrower on rear
Drive in reverse
Win Game.

-Josh Kablack

Bigode
Duke

Post by Bigode »

Crissa, I don't have anything of good to say about 4E itself on this front, since they still look chained to hamburger.

Catharz: the problem's that "challenge" abilities are essentially worse battlefield control as Frank pointed, while quick reaction isn't normally seen in it.
Hans Freyer, s.b.u.h. wrote:A manly, a bold tone prevails in history. He who has the grip has the booty.
Huston Smith wrote:Life gives us no view of the whole. We see only snatches here and there, (...)
brotherfrancis75 wrote:Perhaps you imagine that Ayn Rand is our friend? And the Mont Pelerin Society? No, those are but the more subtle versions of the Bolshevik Communist Revolution you imagine you reject. (...) FOX NEWS IS ALSO COMMUNIST!
LDSChristian wrote:True. I do wonder which is worse: killing so many people like Hitler did or denying Christ 3 times like Peter did.