Nanendra Modi is a douchebag.

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Lago_AM3P
Duke

Nanendra Modi is a douchebag.

Post by Lago_AM3P »

And I hope he's one day reduced to sucking wangs for money on India's desperate, broken streets.

I just thought I'd share that.
Username17
Serious Badass

Re: Nanendra Modi is a douchebag.

Post by Username17 »

It's Narendra Modi btw. What you don't like muderous fascist religious zealots even if they are brown and far away?

-Username17
Lago_AM3P
Duke

Post by Lago_AM3P »

It's Narendra Modi btw. What you don't like muderous fascist religious zealots even if they are brown and far away?

No. Then again, I can't do much about the ones in my own country so who am I to talk?

Still, I just want it to be known that I hate the guy and I am apalled that I haven't found out just what a gigantic jerkoff a guy leading the world's largest 'democracy' until recent. What the hell, mainstream media?

This guy is like a cross between Jay Gould and Claude Frollo. The horny evil Disney version, not the novel.
Crissa
King

Post by Crissa »

Did you know Ms Bhutto, the previous civilian leader of Pakistan, was involved in the creation of the Taliban? And that the reason she spent the last five years abroad was because she was wanted in multiple countries for corruption charges?

And the civilian leader prior to that attempted to kill Musharraf when he returned from a failed campaign in the disputed Kashmir after said leader fired him for failing to capture the territory?

It's all types of messed up.

-Crissa
james13
NPC

Post by james13 »

It's crucial to express opinions respectfully, even when critical. Disagreements should prompt discussions rooted in facts and empathy. Name-calling undermines meaningful discourse. Let's engage in respectful exchanges that promote understanding and bridge divides, contributing to a more harmonious society.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

It is not critical to express disagreement nicely, especially not when talking about people who are doing mass murder.

But extremely funny how calling people names is bad because it doesntn"promote understanding, bridge divides, and contribute to harmonious society" but for some reason killing your political opponents is cool and good because I guess the people still alive have understanding and a harmonious society.
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.