Hentai with Class

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Captain_Bleach
Knight-Baron

Re: Hentai with Class

Post by Captain_Bleach »

Does anybody have any news articles? Otherwise, you are assuming that I trust the word of people on message boards.
Captain_Bleach
Knight-Baron

Post by Captain_Bleach »

Koumei at [unixtime wrote:1201927870[/unixtime]]No, she's referring to the fact that girls are automatically assumed to be victims, and if underage sex occurs, well, clearly she just didn't know what was good for her and it was the guy's fault for tricking her.

Alternatively, both are in legal trouble for raping each other, due to them not knowing what's good for them.

That's assuming that the girl is dumber and more naive than the guy. It's basically sexist.
JonSetanta
King

Post by JonSetanta »

Cap'n, it doesn't take news sources to make street-level observations in the life around oneself.
I'm citing from high school, college, work, and recreation activities. That's all. Nothing official, no science, no

But you gotta see the new billboards scattered in my county now...
"Marriage Works"
And other statements extolling the virtue of "One Man, One Woman" or "Kids of married parents do better in school."
One even has jeweler add on it too; something about devotion, monogamy, and.. naturally... one man, one woman.
Makes me fucking sick.
In Baltimore county (south of me), those same billboards are shredded and defaced with spraypaint; that makes me glad, that the 'local folk' are fighting back against an ever-encroaching Bible Belt.

And yes, many lawmakers and law enforcers are sexist. Not just because they come from older generations than our own, but that they struggle to push an antiquated dogma of behavior upon us, and it just ain't workin. It's culture war. Sometimes subtle, sometimes not.
We would probably riot openly more often if not for the blooming corporate police state of America, and the risk of losing everything for the sake of fighting back. Protests in 70s style can't effect the same changes any more; you'll just get teargassed, videotaped, and jailed.
The Adventurer's Almanac wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:25 pm
Nobody gives a flying fuck about Tordek and Regdar.
Captain_Bleach
Knight-Baron

Post by Captain_Bleach »

I'm not talking about monogamy, I'm talking about teenagers getting arrested for "rape" for consensual sex and being registered as sex offenders. I haven't heard about it, as I live a sheltered life in a small town where I post on the Internet most of the time.
If you provide me with any evidence other than your word, I'll be more likely to believe you.

P.S. With a 60% divorce rate, marriage doesn't seem to work for everyone.
Crissa
King

Post by Crissa »

Washington State had several cases that made the web.

-Crissa
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

Marriage probably would work better if people took their time about it and made sure to actually try living together for a year or two. Find out if you can indeed stand living with them for the rest of your life, along with all of their habits.

Captain: I couldn't cite a specific case, I've had a fairly sheltered life as well. But I heard about various cases, and I'll often take something at face value if there's no real reason for a person to be lying. I guess it just makes me gullible, but it still won't make me hand over my purse or anything. Gullible needn't mean stupid.
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
Josh_Kablack
King

Post by Josh_Kablack »

Age of consent laws vary state to state, they are not all as stupid as they are being assumed to be in this thread.

Many states have exceptions for consent between individuals below the usual legal majority, but close together in age:

A quick glance at wikipedia yields the following for my state:

The age of consent in Pennsylvania is 13 years / 16 years of age.

The age of consent is 13 years of age when the oldest person (both must be over 13) is less than four years older than the complainant. for example... 13/(17 - 1 day) 14/ (18 - 1 day) 15/ (19- 1 day).

The age of consent is 16 years of age in all other cases.

And statuatory rape laws are used against women as well as men News Article listing a number of cases {Ok aside from being FOX}
"But transportation issues are social-justice issues. The toll of bad transit policies and worse infrastructure—trains and buses that don’t run well and badly serve low-income neighborhoods, vehicular traffic that pollutes the environment and endangers the lives of cyclists and pedestrians—is borne disproportionately by black and brown communities."
Username17
Serious Badass

Post by Username17 »

Here in the Czech Republic, the age of consent is 14. The brutal Communist era age of consent of 15 was really interfering in people's groove, so parliament lowered it to everyone's vast relief.

-Username17
Captain_Bleach
Knight-Baron

Post by Captain_Bleach »

Lesson Learned: In Czech Republic, 1 year can really make a difference.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

And in Sovjet Russia... never mind, I can't think of a funny way of twisting that around.

Still, the way Frank worded that makes it sound like it really was such a big issue. Truly we now see the evils of communism.
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
JonSetanta
King

Post by JonSetanta »

Well I'll put it this way; if found out, I would have been jailed at an age of young 18. My girlfriend at the time was 15.
I knew some students that had sex as early as 14 or 13.
One, with a much older woman in his neighborhood.
The Adventurer's Almanac wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:25 pm
Nobody gives a flying fuck about Tordek and Regdar.