4th Edition Quirks

General questions, debates, and rants about RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

Roy
Prince

Post by Roy »

Fuchs wrote:Kaelik, you've utterly lost it and you need professional help. That kind of threats are a crime.
Kaelik is not the one with mental deficiencies or disorders. You are.

Now, if he were taking one for Team Humanity by hunting you down with a sniper rifle, that'd be one thing. But see, he's not doing that. He's talking about tattoos.
Draco_Argentum wrote:
Mister_Sinister wrote:Clearly, your cock is part of the big barrel the server's busy sucking on.
Can someone tell it to stop using its teeth please?
Juton wrote:Damn, I thought [Pathfailure] accidentally created a feat worth taking, my mistake.
Koumei wrote:Shad, please just punch yourself in the face until you are too dizzy to type. I would greatly appreciate that.
Kaelik wrote:No, bad liar. Stop lying.
Standard Paizil Fare/Fail (SPF) Type I - doing exactly the opposite of what they said they would do.
Standard Paizil Fare/Fail (SPF) Type II - change for the sake of change.
Standard Paizil Fare/Fail (SPF) Type III - the illusion of change.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

Fuchs wrote:Kaelik, you've utterly lost it and you need professional help. That kind of threats are a crime.
That's not an apology.
Frantic
NPC

Post by Frantic »

Wow.

Just wow.

Roy, Kaelik, Phonelobster.

You three are the fucking cancer killing gaming. Internet badass alert much?

Don't worry though. At the end of the day, when you fail at Reading Comprehension and continue with your One True Way-ism (see? I can capitalize words for emphasis too like Fail, aren't I clever?) you will still be ronery virgins. You argue like you're all on fucking 4chan, only no, that'd be an insult to 4chan users. And yes Roy, tracking someone down and branding a tattoo on their fucking forehead is a crime, moron. I hope you choke on a fucking dick.

Roy has posts of only memes, insults, and general fucking Fail. Seriously, can anyone read over his posts without having visited TVTropes? No. It's impossible. It says something when the two other people helping you bash Fuchs even have you on ignore. Ever wonder why? You're obsessed with making people play the same way you do, which is of course the right way and not mechanically fucking boring/verisimilitude-breaking at all. Choke on a dick, and learn what Straw Man actually fucking means, for the love of everything.

Kaelik is just plain retarded for saying he'd 'track someone down' over the FUCKING INTERNET YOU FUCKING WEIRDO. Not to mention how fucking stupid you are for expecting someone to apologize on the Internet just to satisfy your ego. You also lack the ability to read or make sense of anything, instead choosing to call people 'weasels' or whatever stupid thing you come up with while failing to understand any points brought up against you. If Fuchs is a Weasel, you (and PL/Roy) are Rats. Cancerous, ugly, and most especially, stupid rats.

And PhoneLobster's idiocy is just apparent every time he types (even less substance than Roy, has no arguments, etc. etc.). I don't even think I need to expand on this, he's literally the Internet Tough Guy of Gaming Den.

GET THE FUCK OUT AND GO BACK TO /b/ WHERE YOU BELONG.

Treating someone like that over Dungeons and Dragons Spellcaster Edition is just fucking sad, stupid, and makes you all look like dumbfucks. You care far too much about the Internet (to be fair, given that Roy has over 1000 posts here in a year and over 16,000 on Myth-Weavers in less than two years, I would say he has less to worry about in terms of cyber-idiocy and more to worry about with cardiac arrest from artery clogging).

Oh and Fuchs, stop being a pussy. Flame back, stop arguing, ignore them, just stop being a fucking pussweed.

Smiting complete.
Roy
Prince

Post by Roy »

Obvious Alt Troll is Obvious.
Draco_Argentum wrote:
Mister_Sinister wrote:Clearly, your cock is part of the big barrel the server's busy sucking on.
Can someone tell it to stop using its teeth please?
Juton wrote:Damn, I thought [Pathfailure] accidentally created a feat worth taking, my mistake.
Koumei wrote:Shad, please just punch yourself in the face until you are too dizzy to type. I would greatly appreciate that.
Kaelik wrote:No, bad liar. Stop lying.
Standard Paizil Fare/Fail (SPF) Type I - doing exactly the opposite of what they said they would do.
Standard Paizil Fare/Fail (SPF) Type II - change for the sake of change.
Standard Paizil Fare/Fail (SPF) Type III - the illusion of change.
neilhuiz
1st Level

Post by neilhuiz »

Locking this thread. The personal attacks are all against the COC, and this is degenerate. Feel free to start the discussion back up and keep it on topic.
- Neil

Code: Select all

int getRandomInt() { 
    return 4; // obtained using roll of fair die 
              // guaranteed to be random 
}
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

[The Great Fence Builder Speaks]
Roy and Kaelik:

If you can not keep threats of violence (no matter how thinly veiled) out of your posts, stay off of my fucking message board. If anything even remotely like this happens again, both of you are banned.

[/The Great Fence Builder Speaks]