A 'feral' knight

The homebrew forum

Moderator: Moderators

Judging__Eagle
Prince

A 'feral' knight

Post by Judging__Eagle »

Really, this idea popped into my head as I was a way to turn a character that I played in RO (named Greyeyes Whiteowl; sounds bloody corny now, eh, it sounded corny then, even to me) and try to make him as some sort of ... 'knight'.

I'm thinking that either a Half-Celestial, Celestial creature, or an Aasimar for the race and....Knight, Paladin.... Samurai for the class?

Riding big beasts and charging or throwing javelins or firing a bow would all work.
The Gaming Den; where Mathematics are rigorously applied to Mythology.

While everyone's Philosophy is not in accord, that doesn't mean we're not on board.
Cynic
Prince

Post by Cynic »

Wouldn't a feral knight be more on her own turf using her claws?

Just wondering? If not then I'd have to go with the spear-chuckage. It works at close range as well as a reach weapon then. I"m sure a sane DM will let you short haft it when you need to rather than have you take the stupid feat that does nothing but do the same.
Ancient History wrote:We were working on Street Magic, and Frank asked me if a houngan had run over my dog.
Judging__Eagle
Prince

Post by Judging__Eagle »

Well, not necessarily 'feral' so much as tribal. Anyway, i got this idea drawn out and written down so it won't bug me.
The Gaming Den; where Mathematics are rigorously applied to Mythology.

While everyone's Philosophy is not in accord, that doesn't mean we're not on board.