TarkisFlux
Duke

Post by TarkisFlux »

Koumei wrote:Let's give it a test:

Shadowy Raphanizein
Throw a Fridge at Him
Liar Liar
I'll give it a go...

Shadowy Raphanizein - Summons a small goblin-like creature who weaves gold from shadow stuff and flax. Great for clearing shadow infestations without active clerics; otherwise leaves the populace richer but disconcerted as they lack their own shadows for a week or two.

Throw a Fridge at Him - Summons a fridge about 2000 feet up, which plummets into your target at extreme velocity and per standard falling object rules. As a bonus, they can hide from the Warmage's battlefield destruction spells in it (suffering no damage) if they survive the initial impact.

Liar Liar - A simple taunt put to odd uses. The target believes reality itself is lying to it, and spends the next 5 minutes attempting to disbelieve. If it exceeds a DC 10 + half initiator level + Chr mod the target is no longer required to spend rounds making the saves, having become a solipsist. If, before they succeed on the save, they roll a DC Infinity save, they succeed at recognizing the sham that the game world represents and instead ascend to divinity, and good for them I say.

So, how'd I do Koumei?
The wiki you should be linking to when you need a wiki link - http://www.dnd-wiki.org

Fectin: "Ant, what is best in life?"
Ant: "Ethically, a task well-completed for the good of the colony. Experientially, endorphins."
God_of_Awesome
Knight-Baron

Post by God_of_Awesome »

Fuck you, I have a DRAGON FORTRESS
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

TF: 0 out of 3, as you probably guessed.

Shadowy Raphanizein = Evard's Black Tentacles

(Raphanizein: ancient Greek for "to insert a radish into the fundament")

Throw a Fridge at Him: Iceberg

Liar Liar (pants on fire!) = that spell that sets people on fire
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
Sunwitch
Master

Post by Sunwitch »

I was thinking Black Tentacles, Telekinesis, and Zone of Truth, but perhaps I was taking them all too literally.

EDIT: Whoops, thread necromancy.
Last edited by Sunwitch on Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Benjamin
NPC

Post by Benjamin »

Could you please correct "firespray" in the pdf, pretty please? Or here at least? :biggrin:
20 minutes of my life wasted flipping thru pdfs.