Image macros that make you laugh, cry, or both.

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

...You Lost Me
Duke

Post by ...You Lost Me »

DSMatticus wrote:Again, look at this fucking map you moron. Take your finger and trace each country's coast, then trace its claim line. Even you - and I say that as someone who could not think less of your intelligence - should be able to tell that one of these things is not like the other.
Kaelik wrote:I invented saying mean things about Tussock.
Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

That is, in fact, a real book. Wow.
My son makes me laugh. Maybe he'll make you laugh, too.
Mistborn
Duke

Post by Mistborn »

I think we've found the den's favorite cookbook.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

I think the part about two broke girls really makes the image.
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Post by Ancient History »

/agreed
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

I don't know, the part about Obama crying in a stall kind of made it for me.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Shatner
Knight-Baron

Post by Shatner »

Brilliant!
TiaC
Knight-Baron

Post by TiaC »

Really, the market tacker at the top should show a crash and the weather should be twenty below zero.
virgil wrote:Lovecraft didn't later add a love triangle between Dagon, Chtulhu, & the Colour-Out-of-Space; only to have it broken up through cyber-bullying by the King in Yellow.
FrankTrollman wrote:If your enemy is fucking Gravity, are you helping or hindering it by putting things on high shelves? I don't fucking know! That's not even a thing. Your enemy can't be Gravity, because that's stupid.
angelfromanotherpin
Overlord

Post by angelfromanotherpin »

TiaC wrote:Really, the market tacker at the top should show a crash and the weather should be twenty below zero.
Weather gets worse than that...

TiaC
Knight-Baron

Post by TiaC »

angelfromanotherpin wrote:
TiaC wrote:Really, the market tacker at the top should show a crash and the weather should be twenty below zero.
Weather gets worse than that...

I was thinking about that exact comic as I wrote my comment.
Essence
Knight-Baron

Post by Essence »

Ancient History
Serious Badass

I can't tell if this is SFW on a technicality, or NSFW on general principles. Fair warnings all around, I suppose.
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

You know . . there's toeing the line and then there's tap dancing on it O.o
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
hyzmarca
Prince

Post by hyzmarca »

I'm pretty sure that qualifies as NSFW on both technicality and general principles.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

Elves, Dorfs and Genders in a Nutshell. Spoilered because hueg liek x-bawks.
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

From an artist's gallery that doesn't allow left-clicking, so link rather than hotlink:

http://infolocata.com/mirovia/irrefutab ... a-is-odin/

Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:

Ancient History
Serious Badass

Ancient History
Serious Badass

hyzmarca
Prince

Post by hyzmarca »

Last edited by hyzmarca on Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

Ancient History wrote:http://imgur.com/a/2DIPt#zxjawPQ
Proof that once again there is literally a market for anything. Anything.
Is this wretched demi-bee
Half asleep upon my knee
Some freak from a menagerie?
No! It's Eric, the half a bee
name_here
Prince

Post by name_here »

I have honestly stopped being surprised by these things. Though I would note that while it might be true, it may also be made up.
DSMatticus wrote:It's not just that everything you say is stupid, but that they are Gordian knots of stupid that leave me completely bewildered as to where to even begin. After hearing you speak Alexander the Great would stab you and triumphantly declare the puzzle solved.
Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

name_here wrote:
I have honestly stopped being surprised by these things. Though I would note that while it might be true, it may also be made up.
I hope it's not. The world is a better place because of them.
Is this wretched demi-bee
Half asleep upon my knee
Some freak from a menagerie?
No! It's Eric, the half a bee