POKEYMANS thread

Discussions and debates about video games

Moderator: Moderators

Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

Because I feel like it:

When I posted the picture of the Ditto TCG card, I was making a pun. Ditto, ditto, I concur? Get it?

It is not a strech! You just have to think about it for a minute, that's all...
Is this wretched demi-bee
Half asleep upon my knee
Some freak from a menagerie?
No! It's Eric, the half a bee
Darth Rabbitt
Overlord

Post by Darth Rabbitt »

It was a stretch.

And be careful; if you double post enough, you evolve into Zinegata.
Pseudo Stupidity wrote:This Applebees fucking sucks, much like all Applebees. I wanted to go to Femboy Hooters (communism).
Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

I wasn't double posting: The first post was from yesterday, the latest one was from a few minutes ago. It's only double posting if it's done within like a few seconds or so.
Half asleep upon my knee
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

The 3dsxl is huge, but in a good way. Also, know how it's annoying when 5Gen zooms in on stuff (frex your pokemon is in battle and is closer to the screen than the enemy) and it's just scaled up with ugly pixels?

It's nowhere near as annoying, because the XL stretches everything out to some extent (and I think blurs it together a bit to help negate that), so you don't really notice it as much for the zooming.

Legendaries captured:
Kyurem
Reshiram
The three pixies
Cresselia
Three musketeers

Legendaries Traded/Transferred:
Zekrom (this one was legitimately caught and traded from White)
Darkrai
The three Golems (I'll see if that lets me awaken Regigigas)
Jirachi
Latias
Latios
Giratina (legitimately caught and transferred from Diamond)
Palkia
Dialga (one of these two is legit from Diamond, the other is an AR job)

So I think all that remain are the three genies, Heatran, the fourth musketeer, Meloetta, Genesect, and Victini?
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

Huh, Lati@s is available. I forgot that. Well, I now have a second Latias.

Also, another kind of annoying thing about 5Gen is how, in double battles, it insists on separately focusing the camera on each affected pokemon for each thing (so it focuses on the enemy that uses Leer, and then because each of your pokemon suffers -1 Def with the accompanying message, it focuses first on one and then the other). Most annoying is when you have Leftovers or a Shell Bell, as it focuses on you for activating the move, then after the attack for the healing/item animation, and then again for the "Healed damage using item!" message. Add the "Att/Def were lowered" from Superpowering things in the face and it's a nightmare.

And I still can't seem to connect to the internet at the library. Do you think people could class-action Gamefreak for not including all content in the actual game, reducing its value for people without the right magic internet connections/who buy the game at the wrong time?
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

Koumei wrote:And I still can't seem to connect to the internet at the library. Do you think people could class-action Gamefreak for not including all content in the actual game, reducing its value for people without the right magic internet connections/who buy the game at the wrong time?
I had the same problem at the library where I live. The internet there claimed to be WEP, and thus DS compatible. But, my DS could never connect properly to the internet, and I kept getting connection errors. I suspect that the Internet was invented for the sole purpose of not letting Nintendo products connect to it.

I would sue Gamefreak for all this, by lawyers are afraid of me because I gave one a human leg as payment once, and they made the mistake of eating it and gaining a taste for human leg meat. Bad enough that they already hunger for our hearts, minds, souls, spleens, and wallets, now we have to guard our legs whenever we use the law system.

Anyway, coming reluctantly back to legless reality: In all honesty, I really do want to force feed Gamefreak's director his own gall bladder for making each succesive generation of Pokemon games more and more Internet dependent.

For example: How are the untouchables in India supposed to enjoy the games, if they need the Internet to do so, and only the Brahmin are allowed access to it?

I also want to do the same gall bladder force feeding to whoever invented said Internet. Where does Al Gore live?
Half asleep upon my knee
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

In other news, White Treehollow is really fun, despite basically being "wander around fighting people". It's just that minor puzzle aspect of clue gathering, and the fact that, while limited similar to competetive battles (no item bag - even out of battle), you still get the switch-out choice when you KO an opponent, you still get XP and pokedollars for winning, levels actually matter...

And just for my own memory (or lack thereof), though others can comment and offer advice, I'll plan out my All-X assault teams.

Several pokemon are just "there because I have them", and their moves are listed as "what they have", not "what I intend on them having".

Fire
-Nintetales (Drought; Solar Beam, Hypnosis, Flamethrower, Will-O-Wisp; Item: Leftovers) - this may take a long time to catch
-Arcanine (Intimidate; Flare Blitz, Thunder Fang, Morning Sun, Outrage; Item: King's Rock?)
-Darmanitan (Sheer Force; Earthquake, Flare Blitz, U-Turn, Superpower; Item: Life Orb)
-Emboar (Blaze; Wild Charge, Flame Charge, Superpower, Head Smash; Item: Shell Bell)
-Volcarona (Flame Body; Quiver Dance, Heatwave, Bug Buzz, Hurricane/Solarbeam; Item: ???)
-Chandelure (Flame Body; Minimise, Will-O-Wisp, Hex, Overheat)
-Flareon (Flash Fire; Scary Face, Lava Plume, Fire Fang, Wish)
One of these is getting cut. Probably Emboar or Flareon
Water
-Vaporeon (Water Absorb; Wish, Scald, Acid Armour, Ice Beam)
-GYARADOS (Intimidate; Earthquake, Dragon Dance, Waterfall, Stone Edge?)
-Floatzel (Swift Swim; Rain Dance, Waterfall, Crunch, Ice Fang; Item: Damp Rock)
-Lapras (Shell Armour; Ice Beam, Perish Song, Body Slam, Thunderbolt)
-Palkia (Pressure; Spacial Rend, Aura Sphere, Aqua Tail, Dragon Claw; Item: Lustrous Orb)
-Milotic (Marvel Scale; Recover, Dragon Tail, Scald, Ice Beam; Item: Leftovers)
Electric
-Electivire (Motor Drive; Wild Charge, Flamethrower, Ice Punch, Cross Chop; Expert Belt)
-Galvantula (Compoundeyes; Thunder, Bug Buzz, Energy Ball, Gastro Acid; Item: ?)
-Jolteon (Volt Absorb; Pin Missile, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Shadow Ball)
-Ampharos (Static; Thunder, Cotton Spore, Focus Blast, Signal Beam; Item: Wide Lens)
-Zebstrika (Motor Drive; Flame Charge, Double Kick, Pursuit, Wild Charge)
-Magnezone (Sturdy; Thunderbolt, Flash Cannon, Substitute, Reflect; Item: Air Balloon)
Flying
-Crobat (Inner Focus; Cross Poison, Brave Bird, U-Turn, Roost; Item: Black Sludge)
-Drifblim (Aftermath; Shadow Ball, Acrobatics, Substitute, Will-O-Wisp; Item: Leftovers)
-Dragonite (Multiscale if available; Roost, Dragon Dance, Outrage, ExtremeSpeed; Item: Lum Berry)
-Braviary (Defiant; Brave Bird, Return, U-Turn, Superpower; Item: Shell Bell)
-Sigilyph (Magiguard; Psycho Shift, Cosmic Power, Stored Power, Roost; Item: Flame Orb)
-Altaria (Natural Cure; Dragon Dance, Rest, Fire Blast, Earthquake; Item: Evasion Incense)
Grass
-Leafeon (Leaf Guard; Synthesis, Leaf Blade, Sunny Day, GrassWhistle; Item: Warm Rock)
-Lilligant (Chlorophyll; Teeter Dance, Quiver Dance, Sleep Powder, Petal Dance; Item: Lum Berry)
-Leavanny (Chlorophyll; X-Scissor, Swords Dance, Shadow Claw, Leaf Blade; Item: Scope Lens)
-Ferrothorn (Iron Barbs; Gyro-Ball, Spikes, Power Whip, Leech Seed; Item: Rocky Helmet)
-Whimsicott (Prankster; Leech Seed, Substitute, Stun Spore, Fake Tears; Item: Leftovers)
-Virizion (Justified; Swords Dance, Stone Edge, Leaf Blade, Close Combat; Item: Wide Lens)
Bug
-Vespiquen (Pressure; Substitute, Roost, Attack Order, Toxic; Item: Leftovers)
-Accelgor (Hydration; Spikes, Last Resort, Bug Buzz, Focus Blast; Item: Focus Sash)
-Shuckle (Sturdy; Toxic, Sandstorm, Stealth Rock, Rest; Item: Lum Berry)
-Ninjask (Speed Boost; Double Team, Swords Dance, Baton Pass, X-Scissor; Item: Silver Powder)
-Shedinja (Wonder Guard!; Confuse Ray, Will-O-Wisp, Shadow Sneak, X-Scissor; Item: Evasive Incense)
-Heracross (Guts; Swords Dance, Stone Edge, Megahorn, Close Combat; Item: Rocky Helmet) - must trade for this
*Can always replace someone with a transferred Scizor (Technician; U-Turn, Bullet Punch, Superpower, Swords Dance)
Ice
-Weavile (Pressure; Ice Punch, Low Kick, Night Slash, Swords Dance; Item: Focus Sash)
-Vaniluxe (Ice Body; Hail, Toxic, Autotomise, Ice Beam/Blizzard; Item: Cold Rock)
-Cryogonal (Levitate; SolarBeam, Recover, Confuse Ray, Ice Beam; Item: Rocky Helmet)
-Beartic (Swift Swim; Icicle Crash, Superpower, Stone Edge, Aqua Jet; Item: Leftovers)
-Cloyster (Skill Link; Icicle Spear, Smash Shell, Rock Blast, Razor Shell; Item: Shell Bell)
-Froslass (Snow Cloak; Spikes, Taunt, Ice Beam, Shadow Ball; Item: Evasive Incense)
Ground
-Steelix (Sturdy; Earthquake, Stealth Rock, Gyro Ball, Dragon Tail; Item: Rocky Helmet)
-Mamoswine (Snow Cloak; Hail, Ice Shard, Stealth Rock, Earthquake; Item: Cold Rock)
-Seismitoad (Swift Swim; Rain Dance, Sludge Wave, Surf, Earth Power; Item: Damp Rock)
-Gliscor (Poison Heal; Ice Fang, Protect, Earthquake, Substitute; Item: Toxic Orb)
-Camerupt (Magma Armour; Earth Power, Stealth Rock, Lava Plume, Rock Polish; Item: ???)
-GARCHOMP (Sand Veil; Earthquake, Crunch, Outrage, Sword Dance)
*Replace something with Flygon (Levitate: Outrage, Earthquake, Fire Punch, U-Turn; Item: ???)
Rock
-Archeops (Defeatist; Dragon Tail, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Acrobatics)
*Or Aerodactyl (Rock head; Stone Edge, Double-Edge, Earthquake, Aqua Tail)
-Tyranitar (Sand Stream; Earthquake, Stone Edge, Crunch, Stealth Rock)
-Rhyperior (Solid Rock; Drill Run, Megahorn, Stone Edge, Ice Punch; Item: Leftovers)
-Omastar (?; Shell Smash, Scald, Ice Beam, Spikes)
-Rampardos (Sheer Force; Thunderbolt, Zen Headbutt, Head Smash, Focus Blast; Item: Life Orb)
-Terrakion (Justified; Close Combat, Stone Edge, X-Scissor, Sacred Sword)
Normal
-Cinccino (Skill Link; Tail Slap, Tickle, Bullet Seed, Rock Blast)
-Togekiss (Serene Grace; Body Slam, Air Slash, Roost, Aura Sphere)
-Blissey (?; Softboiled, Aromatherapy, Flamethrower, Toxic; Item: Leftovers)
-Stoutland (Intimidate; Return, Superpower, Crunch, Wild Charge)
-Zangoose (Toxic Boost; Facade, Close Combat, Night Slash, Swords Dance; Item: Toxic Orb)
-Vigoroth (Vital Spirit; Bulk Up, Earthquake, Body Slam, Slack Off; Item: Eviolite)
*or Slaking (Truant; Earthquake, Nightslash, Return, Retaliate; Item: something that boosts damage - ideally Choice Band)
*Maybe transfer Arceus (Multitype; Swords Dance, ExtremeSpeed, Earthquake, Will-O-Wisp; Item: Silk Scarf)across?
Fighting
-Mien-Shao (Regenerator; Fake-Out, U-Turn, Hi Jump Kick, Stone Edge; Item: Shell Bell)
-Scrafty (Moxie; Crunch, Dragon Dance, Hi Jump Kick, Zen Headbutt)
-Lucario (Steadfast; Drain Punch, Swords Dance, Ice Punch, Earthquake)
-Cobalion (Justified; Swords Dance, Sacred Sword, Stone Edge, X-Scissor)
-Primeape (Defiant; Encore, Close Combat, U-Turn, Punishment)
-Conkeldurr (Sheer Force; Bulk Up, Fire Punch, Mach Punch, Ice Punch; Item: Life Orb)
Steel
-Excadrill (Sand Force; Rockslide, Swords Dance, Drill Rush, Earthquake)
-Mawile (Intimidate; Iron Head, Fake Tears, Flamethrower, Swords Dance)
-Bronzong (Levitate; Psychic, Stealth Rock, Gyro-Ball, Sandstorm; Item: Dry Rock)
-Escavalier (Swarm; Megahorn, Iron Head, Pursuit, Toxic)
-Skarmory (Sturdy; Spikes, Roost, Brave Bird, Whirlwind)
-Jirachi (Serene Grace; Doom Desire, Iron Head, Wish, Thunderbolt)
Dark
-Krookodile (Intimidate - try to get a Moxie one; Earthquake, Crunch, Stone Edge, Superpower)
-Hydreigon (Levitate; Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Focus Blast, Flamethrower; Item: Expert Belt)
-Darkrai (Bad Dreams; Dark Void, Dark Pulse, Nasty Plot, Focus Blast)
-Absol (Super Luck; Night Slash, Psycho Cutter, Stone Edge, Sword Dance; Item: Scope Lens)
-Zoroark (Illusion; Nasty Plot, Night Daze, Focus Blast, Flamethrower)
-Bisharp (Inner Focus; Iron Head, Night Slash, Swords Dance, Brick Break)
Psychic
-Beheeyem (Synchro; Trick Room, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Nasty Plot)
-Espeon (Synchro; Calm Mind, Stored Power, Baton Pass, Grass Knot)
-Metagross (Clear Body; Meteor Mash, Zen Headbutt, Bullet Punch, Thunder Punch)
-Gardevoir (Telepathy; Psychic, Focus Blast, Shadow Ball, Calm Mind)
-Latias (Levitate; Dragon Pulse, Recover, Psyshock, Substitute)
-Azelf (Levitate; Nasty Plot, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower)
Ghost
-Coffin (Mummy; Will-O-Wisp, Hex, Haze, Rest; Item: Leftovers)
-Jellicent (Cursed Body; Toxic, Scald, Ice Beam, Recover)
-Golurk (Iron Fist; Substitute, Focus Punch, Shadow Punch, Earthquake)
-Sableye (Prankster; Taunt, Recover, Foul Play, Swagger)
*Or Spiritomb (Infiltrate; Pain Split, Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse, Smokescreen)
-Mismagius (Levitate; Pain Split, Nasty Plot, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt)
-Giratina (Pressure; Rest, Sleep Talk, Outrage, Aura Sphere)
*Or Giratina-O (Levitate: Aura Sphere, Shadow Ball, Shadow Sneak, Dragon Pulse)
*Could always bring in a Gengar (Levitate; Focus Blast, Shadow Ball, Disable, Substitute)
Dragon
-Haxorus (Rivalry; Swords Dance, Shadow Claw, Superpower, Outrage)
-Druddigon (Rough Skin; Dragon Tail, Night Slash, Dragon Claw, ?)
-White Kyurem (Turboblaze; ?, ?, ?, ?)
-Zekrom (Terravolt; ?, ?, ?, ?)
-Dialga (Pressure; Aura Sphere, Flash Cannon, Dragon Claw, Sandstorm?)
Poison
-Scolipede (Poison Point; Megahorn, Venoshock, Toxic Spikes, Rockslide)
-Roserade (Natural Cure; GrassWhistle, Sludge Bomb, Giga Drain, Leech Seed)
-Garbodor (Weak Armour; Gunk Shot, Spikes, Drain Punch, Seed Bomb)
-Weezing (Levitate; Flamethrower, Sludge Bomb, Pain Split, Clear Smog; Item: Black Sludge)
-Toxicroak (Anticipation; Swords Dance, Cross Chop, Drain Punch, Ice Punch or Nasty Plot, Vac-Wave, Sludge Wave, Dark Pulse)
-Drapion (?; Earthquake, Whirlwind, Crunch, Pursuit)
Last edited by Koumei on Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:45 am, edited 7 times in total.
Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

Add more cowbell, and a cheesy level 100 shiny mew that knows eight moves, and you got an awesome team.
Half asleep upon my knee
Darth Rabbitt
Overlord

Post by Darth Rabbitt »

I'm personally finding it hilarious that Latios is allowed in the Pokemon World Tournament, when Genesect isn't, and they have the same base stat total.

On that note, I beat the Kanto Tournament.
Pseudo Stupidity wrote:This Applebees fucking sucks, much like all Applebees. I wanted to go to Femboy Hooters (communism).
CapnTthePirateG
Duke

Post by CapnTthePirateG »

Needs more Alakazam. Because everything is better with Alakazam.
OgreBattle wrote:"And thus the denizens learned that hating Shadzar was the only thing they had in common, and with him gone they turned their venom upon each other"
-Sarpadian Empires, vol. I
Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

Most definitely true.

Pope Cat says: Darth, now you need to beet the Kansai Tournament, Shikoku Tournament, and the Tōhoku Tournament, and you'll be the greatest Pocket Monster Champion in the world.

Amen.
Half asleep upon my knee
Ted the Flayer
Knight-Baron

Post by Ted the Flayer »

Prak Anima wrote:Um, Frank, I believe you're missing the fact that the game is glorified spank material/foreplay.
Frank Trollman wrote:I don't think that is any excuse for a game to have bad mechanics.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

So having bred a Skarmory with Whirlwind and Brave Bird, and wondering if I can in fact be fucked breeding a Karrablast with Megahorn and Pursuit (not to mention the annoying evolution process), I have realised that all this time I forgot what was important. I forgot what really matters, the reason why I'm doing everything: to be a movie star.

So, time to go win the hearts and minds of the audience some more~

(Though I do intend on completing Unovadex so I can get that pass to the special land of rare pokemon and the Shiny Haxorus)

Also, after you beat all ten levels of White Treehollow, your prize is a berry. As in Hondew or Grepa or something similar, not a rare one like Micle or Salac. However Alder's son also gives you a Shiny Dratini (with an ExpShare, so now you have two), so I am totally okay with that. Never mind the fact that level 10 alone can pretty much take a newly hatched pokemon up to around level 50 with ExpShare.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

The Giant Monster movie series is fucking amazing, and everyone with BW2 needs to win the basic game just for that alone. Seriously.

And I have my new and improved Escavalier, and now have a great team for PWT:
1. Tyranitar: attacks don't matter - between low speed and 4x damage from Fighting attacks, he's lucky to get a turn off. But his job is done: sandstream (note to self: give him the rocky helmet just to help out here)
2. GARCHOMP MOTHERFUCKER: between Shiny Powder and Sand Veil, we now have +2 Evasion, and can basically set up a Swords Dance and then go Outrage/Earthquake/Crunch as need be.
3. Garchomp is locked into Outrage or is Confusd or is up against something scary? No problem, you can safely switch Escavalier in! Because I'm not switching out if I think a Fire attack (it's Not Very Effective) is incoming, and its defences are just mad. Throw a Toxic down for double DoT (Bad Poison + Sandstorm) and then Swords Dance + Megahorn.

Enemies end up feeling very sad. Currently I have beaten the Unova, Kanto and Johto sets before going to sleep, and the other two will be next. Along with replaying Johto until I can face Clair and laugh at her attire/slap her down for being a grumpy bitch.

Incidentally, does anyone know why, in the Johto/Kanto/Sinnoh/3rdGen contests, they specifically ban the move Sky Drop? I really don't know why that one is called out.
Darth Rabbitt
Overlord

Post by Darth Rabbitt »

This is why.

There is a far bigger glitch where if you have both of your Pokemon KOed in the same round of a Double Battle, you can't do anything other than turn the game off and start it up again (if you have 2 or more left in your party it will only let you select 1 Pokemon, and then say there aren't enough to send out,) which hasn't been corrected (this was in Black and in Black 2.)
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

Yeah, that glitch really shat me - thankfully I haven't had it happen to me in W2 because one member of the team (at a minimum) is too much of a boss. Also getting KOed by Dragon Tail/Circle Throw causes the same problem, as it thinks you have to call two pokemon out (one to replace the one that was knocked out, and one to replace the one that was booted). At least it did in BW, don't know about BW2.

I assume the ban on Soul Dew is just "It makes Lati@s way too haxx"?

Sassy Kassy (Sassy natured Floatzel - not the ideal nature statwise, but it's kind of appropriate as I named it after my ferret-adoring girlfriend) is also level 100 now. So that's a pair of legit level 100 powerhouses, and Jellicent is soon going to follow. Plenty of level 100 beasts from Diamond (some legit, others thanks to having 999 rare candies).
...You Lost Me
Duke

Post by ...You Lost Me »

Not just Lati@s, it's a 50% increase to S. Def, which basically shuts down any kind of special attacks if you're not a casual.
DSMatticus wrote:Again, look at this fucking map you moron. Take your finger and trace each country's coast, then trace its claim line. Even you - and I say that as someone who could not think less of your intelligence - should be able to tell that one of these things is not like the other.
Kaelik wrote:I invented saying mean things about Tussock.
Darth Rabbitt
Overlord

Post by Darth Rabbitt »

It's +50% to Sp. Atk and Sp. Def, but it only works on Lati@s.

Which already have obscene Special stats.

So yeah.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

Well, fighting Sinnoh requires not facing the Water guy with this team :/

Also, has anyone read the mechanics and proved that the Confusion randomiser is in fact written to fuck the players? Because over five generations, I've started counting this shit and it's looking less and less like observational bias.
Maxus
Overlord

Post by Maxus »

I remember seeing someone saying that it does, in fact, work like that. Especially in post-game/Battle-Tower-esque stuff.

I was a believer in Ruby, when a Walrein took out two pokemon with Sheer Cold. In back-to-back turns.
He jumps like a damned dragoon, and charges into battle fighting rather insane monsters with little more than his bare hands and rather nasty spell effects conjured up solely through knowledge and the local plantlife. He unerringly knows where his goal lies, he breathes underwater and is untroubled by space travel, seems to have no limits to his actual endurance and favors killing his enemies by driving both boots square into their skull. His agility is unmatched, and his strength legendary, able to fling about a turtle shell big enough to contain a man with enough force to barrel down a near endless path of unfortunates.

--The horror of Mario

Zak S, Zak Smith, Dndwithpornstars, Zak Sabbath. He is a terrible person and a hack at writing and art. His cultural contributions are less than Justin Bieber's, and he's a shitmuffin. Go go gadget Googlebomb!
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

Oh, the reliable sources say that the OHKO moves do indeed become more accurate (when used by the AI at least) in Battle Frontier things the more you progress as a lazy/cheap artificial difficulty increase and an explicit "fuck you" to players. So I was wondering if there's confirmation that the same thing happens to Confusion and so on.

And I have now beaten all the Regional Championships. Might do World or might get back to movies and stuff. The rental can go fuck itself, because I'd rather not be stuck with shit like Ponyta while the PC magically gets a Haxorus with Outrage.
Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

I love the rental parts of the Battle Fronteir thingys. I once got a team of all Magikarps. And I won.

Ha ha, no, I lost big time. And this is after I had gotten a team full of sweepers. I forget which ones, but I managed to kick ass with them without getting hit once. Kinda like King Chappa. Except I didn't have the misfortune of facing Son Goku.
Half asleep upon my knee
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

There is now a statue in my honour in PokeStar Studios, and I get the awesome dressing room. In there is a collection of old abandoned scripts, they're pretty funny. Includes such things as "A Tale of Two Skitties" and "Sleeping Beautifly".

Still need to go get weird endings on half of them with my own pokemon, of course.
Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

Speaking of PokeStar Studios, I am thoroughly convinced that Mr. Stu Deeoh (which is a really bad name, and I love puns) sounds like Alfred Hitchcock, and that his relationship to the players character is not unlike that of Tippi Hedren.

Because he's really creepy.
Half asleep upon my knee
Darth Rabbitt
Overlord

Post by Darth Rabbitt »

Shrapnel wrote:Speaking of PokeStar Studios, I am thoroughly convinced that Mr. Stu Deeoh (which is a really bad name, and I love puns)
Are you saying that the pun is awful and you love it, or that the pun is so bad that not even you can stand it?
sounds like Alfred Hitchcock
I imagine him to sound like George Lucas, given that he'll re-release a previous movie only with a few special effects and creatures changed at the drop of a hat, and make a mint off of it regardless.
his relationship to the players character is not unlike that of Tippi Hedren.

Because he's really creepy.
Is this regardless of the player's [apparent or otherwise, as mentioned earlier in the thread] gender (and/or sexuality?)
Tippi Hedren
She really could've been something.
Last edited by Darth Rabbitt on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.