Who's playing Fortnite?

Discussions and debates about video games

Moderator: Moderators

Dean
Duke

Who's playing Fortnite?

Post by Dean »

Got my second victory royale ever tonight, is anyone else playing around here?
DSMatticus wrote:Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. I am filled with an unfathomable hatred.
Iduno
Knight-Baron

Post by Iduno »

It sounds like the kind of game that would be best if I can sucker 3 friends into playing at the same time. Is that accurate?
Pseudo Stupidity
Duke

Post by Pseudo Stupidity »

Yes, Fortnite is best enjoyed with friends. Duos are fun if you've only got 1 person to sucker in.

Solo is fun and all, but now that everyone has gotten better 1v1s feel like work. You both build a gigantic, convoluted series of ramps, walls, and floors until somebody can maintain the height advantage, then the one without the height advantage gets shot in the head or books it. I much prefer squad fights, where everyone builds gigantic, convoluted series of ramps, walls, and floors before getting shot in the back by a team that saw the building and decided to join in.

Fortnite is a blast.
sandmann wrote:
Zak S wrote:I'm not a dick, I'm really nice.
Zak S wrote:(...) once you have decided that you will spend any part of your life trolling on the internet, you forfeit all rights as a human.If you should get hit by a car--no-one should help you. If you vote on anything--your vote should be thrown away.

If you wanted to participate in a conversation, you've lost that right. You are a non-human now. You are over and cancelled. No concern of yours can ever matter to any member of the human race ever again.
OgreBattle
King

Post by OgreBattle »

You build the levels in FOrtnite?
Fwib
Knight-Baron

Post by Fwib »

OgreBattle wrote:You build the levels in FOrtnite?
You build walls and floor/ceilings and ramps and stuff, as ablative protection and to get access to stuff high up and for improved lines of sight...

(based on watching it played a bit)
Krusk
Knight-Baron

Post by Krusk »

ive played on PC and xbox a bunch and generally do alright, but never won.

I played on my phone 3 times and won 1.

I don't know what this means, but it makes me not like the game.