The homebrew forum

Moderator: Moderators

Darth Rabbitt
Overlord

Re: A Feat Per Level List

Post by Darth Rabbitt »

Koumei wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:35 am
I can't remember what I wrote up for hypothetical (and in one game, practical) levels beyond 12 but they probably also advance things.
Since I'm playing the Puppeteer in the one game in question, I saved them, so here they are:
you wrote:So, @Darth Rabbitt , here is a basic write-up of what "the last eight levels of Puppeteer" could look like. This was a quick thing, could easily do with adjusting, and could also go less in a "get more lightning powers" direction and more in a "put more bonuses on your creations or create scarier creations" direction but that would make me sad.
13. Eternal Battery (constant Electric-subbed Fire Shield that you can transfer to another with a touch), Puppet Play (cast Gravehorde at will)
14. Electrical Steering (use a Swift Action to grant all creations an Immediate Move Action, also your Lightning Bolt can be steered in a path)
15. Heart Starter (Resurrect people with no weird components or costs if you have their corpse on hand and they died recently), Lightning Rider (teleport to any point in your Lightning Bolt path)
16. Synaptic Shock (cause Slow/Haste/Snake's Swiftness/Heroism/Confusion, you creations are not immune to these)
17. Wall of Thunderbolts at will
18. Singularity of Bones (temporarily create a Boneyard or Necronaut, affected by all feats and class features you have that might normally refer to Undead but they're Constructs)
19. Good Conductor (Immediate: redirect any Elecricity effect that takes a direct path (ie not a melee attack or damage shield))
20. Negative Ion Disruption (Disjunction that can only De-Attune magic items and shut them off for a little while but still dispels spells), Ghost in the Shell (either gain "Magic Jar but for Constructs, no they're not immune even if they're immune to magic" or become a Construct Lich)
Pseudo Stupidity wrote:This Applebees fucking sucks, much like all Applebees. I wanted to go to Femboy Hooters (communism).
Koumei
Serious Badass

Re: A Feat Per Level List

Post by Koumei »

Thanks, I'll put those in.

Mioor: correct. Note that Anger of Frostfell just happens to enemies, whereas Burning Rage happens to people who hit you.
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.