Class Kits and Archetypes

The homebrew forum

Moderator: Moderators

erik
King

Re: Class Kits and Archetypes

Post by erik »

Yes... because it is important to alter a totally game driven stat when correcting a reality driven one. :bored:

I never noticed that weight before. 10 pounds is a bit ridiculous. I googled for weight of a two-handed sword and the range was 4-8.8 lbs, claymores being about 5.5 lbs.

Now, I don't know if the HP needs increased or decreased, since that is neither here nor there for when correcting a weight listing. RAW a katana is just a masterwork bastard sword. Not sure if the 10 lbs was a typo for Koumei since Dwarven Waraxe is 8 lbs per the SRD, so 5 pounds lighter would be 3, which is about right.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

That was a typo, and I have changed it to 3, but I need to make it clear that I don't actually give a shit about weapon weight. Or the weapon's HP.
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
erik
King

Post by erik »

That sounds right. The reason I never noticed weapon weights is because nobody cares. It's easy for something to slip under the radar. And that goes 100000x for weapon HP. I have no idea if HP are balanced because nobody ever sunders weapons.

*turns to Jon* but I do know that one doesn't just mess with something they don't understand just because something else changed that they don't understand.
JonSetanta
King

Post by JonSetanta »

Holy shit that's condescending, but given where we are, fits right in.
This isn't Jurassic Park.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

It isn't? Then what am I supposed to do with my pterasaurs?
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
JonSetanta
King

Post by JonSetanta »

They eat you.
That's... Ahh.. that's Chaos Theory.