Let's Play! Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords

Discussions and debates about video games

Moderator: Moderators

Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

Alright, time to get shit accomplished FOR REAL.

We make our way to the docking bays. Let's hit up the Czerka docks and ask them some questions.

Let's persuade this buttmunch.

Easily affordable.

Good policy actually, if you legitimately don't know you don't have to lie to cover someone's tracks.

Note that we can give this information to Grenn and get a few credits and EXP. This quest was longer, but was cut and not able to be restored by modders. Let's speak with the security guard next.

Wait, we didn't say he was a Czerka employee...

His attempt at a jedi mind trick is not very effective.

I can threaten him but really he's given us all the information we need at this time.

Let's check the Ithorian dock next.

(inside the dock)

Why did the guard let these assholes in?

At this point they opened fire on us. The battle was quick and I forgot to get screenshots, basically Kreia used Terror and incapacitated the entire group while Atton brutally executed them one by one with rapid shot and sneak attack.

Using that big sexy brain of ours.

Yeah, because Grenn has shown himself to be super competent so far.

This is the point where you officially decide to help the Ithorians or help Czerka. Help the Ithorians for good boy points and a bonus to maximum FP, help Czerka for dark side and credits. Both paths will give you your second lightsaber piece (you should have purchased a color crystal from one of the Duros brothers earlier. I buy all of them, they're cheap and I like lots of pretty colors).
Next session: Smugglers, and we create a monster!
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

Going to take a break for a bit, this fever is kicking my ass.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.