I'm Done

Practice posts and questions about the boards. The registration code for this board is 'Th3G@m|ngD3n' (Note the use of numbers and symbols!)

Moderator: Moderators

Username17
Serious Badass

I'm Done

Post by Username17 »

First of all: the "Dirtbag Left" is not "the left" it is a vile group based on cruelty and stolen valor. Their way of doing things is to stake out completely unreasonable positions and give unforgivable insults to anyone who disagrees even mildly with them. The purpose is not to advance human progress, it is to insult and divide.

If you support a slightly different path to universal healthcare, you are told that you are murdering sick and poor people.
If you support a slightly different set of environmental policies, you are told that you are destroying the planet.
If you dismiss or even question a laughably false sexual assault allegation that is literally presented by Russian agents and isn't even internally consistent, you are told you are a rape apologist.

This is their pattern. You can name a dozen other stupid and offensive things these people harass people over. It's not OK. And for a long time I wrote this crap off as being the actions of over enthusiastic shit heads. And I was wrong. This is the movement. This is who they are. This is who they've always been, and I was way too permissive of their antics and their aggression.

FBMF wants me to meet these creeps half way. To perhaps agree that I'm like half a rape apologist or maybe that I just want to murder some of the working class diabetics. I am not going to do that. I'm quitting The Gaming Den. Congratulations Kaelik, you've "won."

I've been posting here for 17 years, there's a lot of stuff I've put up here. I'm not taking any of that away. Nothing I write or have written is protected intellectual property. You can copy, modify, build upon, or ignore I've written here. Any of that is fine.

Do not bother to send PMs, because I will not receive them. And if you wish to send me off with insults and shaken fists, that is your right.

-Username17
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

And if you wish to send me off with insults and shaken fists, that is your right.
[The Great Fence Builder Speaks]
No, it isn't. Thread locked.

I'll miss you, Frank.
[/TGFBS]