Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

General questions, debates, and rants about RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

Foxwarrior
Duke

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by Foxwarrior »

Didn't we see this copypasta before?

Might be time to snowclone it...
The Adventurer's Almanac
Duke

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by The Adventurer's Almanac »

aenaa wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:51 am

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
No onions AND garlic?! You had me on board until then. I will remain attached to this material coil and the illusions therein.
Thaluikhain
King

Post by Thaluikhain »

Eh, better than Doctor Romulus from the anti-woke thread.
JonSetanta
King

Post by JonSetanta »

The Adventurer's Almanac wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:43 am
No onions AND garlic?! You had me on board until then. I will remain attached to this material coil and the illusions therein.
As much as I realize this universe is an illusion projected from thoughtforms of energy into manifestation, I legit can't digest onions, chives, and garlic without vomiting and, well, the other end.
Alium Intolerance.

If Krishna can... Uh... Alter reality or whatever can they fix this?
Foxwarrior
Duke

Post by Foxwarrior »

JonSetanta wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:21 pm
Alium Intolerance.

If Krishna can... Uh... Alter reality or whatever can they fix this?
Nah, they gave you Alium Intolerance as punishment for you being too nice to a vampire in your previous life.
JonSetanta
King

Post by JonSetanta »

Hey. At least Foxwarrior's explanation makes more sense than "para para para"
JonSetanta
King

Post by JonSetanta »

Store up my bindi drops to charge my crown chakra.