New Moderator in the Den

Practice posts and questions about the boards. The registration code for this board is 'Th3G@m|ngD3n' (Note the use of numbers and symbols!)

Moderator: Moderators

fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

New Moderator in the Den

Post by fbmf »

[The Great Fence Builder Speaks]

As should be obvious, my free time has virtually evaporated in the past few years and I can't check in more than once a month or so at most.

DeadDMWalking has graciously volunteered to moderate and wrangle the spammers in my absence. It is much appreciated.

Please help me welcome and congratulate him.

[/The Great Fence Builder Speaks]
Thaluikhain
King

Re: New Moderator in the Den

Post by Thaluikhain »

Welcome and congratulations!
Trill
Knight

Post by Trill »

Congrats!
Mord, on Cosmic Horror wrote:Today if I say to the man on the street, "Did you know that the world you live in is a fragile veneer of normality over an uncaring universe, that we could all die at any moment at the whim of beings unknown to us for reasons having nothing to do with ourselves, and that as far as the rest of the universe is concerned, nothing anyone ever did with their life has ever mattered?" his response, if any, will be "Yes, of course; now if you'll excuse me, I need to retweet Sonic the Hedgehog." What do you even do with that?
JigokuBosatsu wrote:"In Hell, The Revolution Will Not Be Affordable"
Dogbert
Duke

Post by Dogbert »

Good luck, and thanks for stepping up.
The Adventurer's Almanac
Duke

Post by The Adventurer's Almanac »

Thanks for logging back in to help us out!
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

Ah i had wondered what had happened here.
Very Good!
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.