Can Prestige Classes Be Salvaged?

General questions, debates, and rants about RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

erik
King

Re: Can Prestige Classes Be Salvaged?

Post by erik »

FWIW, I couldn't bring myself to follow the text discussion on discord because I dislike reading tons of text on my phone, especially in a group messaging format, and going a step further where I have to scroll back and forth to find the messages I want to respond to... nah. I'm probably not gonna scroll back and read through 200 messages, so at some point I will miss enough of a conversation to just nope out. Forum posts are much easier to navigate and the only way I'd gonna even consider debating something.
Foxwarrior
Duke

Post by Foxwarrior »

Yeah I admit, even when den threads popped off and there were suddenly five new pages of arguing since last I checked, it was relatively easy to find my place, and it really isn't with Discord.

But alas, everyone else has been raptured to Discord so what can you do? It's kinda lonely out here.

I guess someone could try reposting the social skills are brain poison argument here for your benefit... Except the In My Humble Opinion page is completely broken for me.
deaddmwalking
Prince

Post by deaddmwalking »

Does a direct link work?

Code: Select all

https://www.tgdmb.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=1
For me, if I click on 'view my posts' I can find any one that is in the IMHO forum (like D&D movie) and then from that post click on the 'In My Humble Opinion Forum' and it works. But if I go to the board index I don't see a list of forums, so I can't get there without using a work around.
-This space intentionally left blank
Neo Phonelobster Prime
Knight

Post by Neo Phonelobster Prime »

Worst I have had is sometimes the entire forum doesn't load or loads slow, and usually a retry or a wait does it fine.

I mean. Search probably still doesn't work but that's pretty standard.

Oh and in the process of nearly losing a password a while back I found myself thinking it must be nearly impossible for new users these days to find the answer to the security question to make a new account. Can't remember why.
- The rarely observed alternative timeline Phonelobster