Ok, why?

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

ubernoob
Duke

Ok, why?

Post by ubernoob »

//
Last edited by ubernoob on Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
koz
Duke

Post by koz »

Just wait till people get on MY case about my avvy....
Everything I learned about DnD, I learned from Frank Trollman.
Kaelik wrote:You are so full of Strawmen that I can only assume you actually shit actual straw.
souran wrote:...uber, nerd-rage-inducing, minutia-devoted, pointless blithering shit.
Schwarzkopf wrote:The Den, your one-stop shop for in-depth analysis of Dungeons & Dragons and distressingly credible threats of oral rape.
DSM wrote:Apparently, The GM's Going To Punch You in Your Goddamned Face edition of D&D is getting more traction than I expected. Well, it beats playing 4th. Probably 5th, too.
Frank Trollman wrote:Giving someone a mouth full of cock is a standard action.
PoliteNewb wrote:If size means anything, it's what position you have to get in to give a BJ.
Cynic
Prince

Post by Cynic »

Bah -- it all fails when compared to Superman vs. Ali. :-D
Ancient History wrote:We were working on Street Magic, and Frank asked me if a houngan had run over my dog.
MGuy
Prince

Post by MGuy »

Spoiler: Ali won
The first rule of Fatclub. Don't Talk about Fatclub..
If you want a game modded right you have to mod it yourself.
Heath Robinson
Knight

Re: Ok, why?

Post by Heath Robinson »

ubernoob wrote:
Utterfail wrote:Lastly, ubernoob, the more I see your avatar, the more it creeps me out.
I'm gunna need an explanation here. Like, stat. You can't be bashing on Rayne's favorite niece.
It's not a particularly human face. The big wattery eyes and the malformed face make it look kinda inhuman.
Last edited by Heath Robinson on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Face it. Today will be as bad a day as any other.
Cynic
Prince

Post by Cynic »

MGuy wrote:Spoiler: Ali won
NOOO!
Ancient History wrote:We were working on Street Magic, and Frank asked me if a houngan had run over my dog.
tzor
Prince

Post by tzor »

A_Cynic wrote:
NOOO!
Speaking of the references in the spoiler, that's a lot like the movie King Kong vs. Godzilla. The original Japanese move had their monster Godzilla winning. They realized that they could not sell this to American audiences so they pulled a plot trick out of thin air to make the match reasonable. That’s basically the same thing with Ali and Superman, the encounter is trivial, unmatched and boring so the plot trick is done to make people “happy.”

Fortunately, no one ever tried to pull that shit with “Bambi meets Godzilla.” THE END.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

I wouldn't be happy with King Kong beating Godzilla. Godzilla is AWESOME.

One of my favourite movies is "Destroy all monsters", where basically every foe of Godzilla comes to earth and Godzilla has to fight all of them. Pretty much the entire planet is destroyed, but most noteworthy is this: Sydney is demolished utterly. It's such a happy scene.
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
Utterfail
Master

Post by Utterfail »

It's a bizzare dispropotionate kinda cute thing that stares into me while I try to talk about dragons and barbarians and whatnot. It's just creepy
Failing since 1989

I suppose this signature has run it's course.
Zherog
Knight-Baron

Post by Zherog »

tzor wrote:
A_Cynic wrote:
NOOO!
Speaking of the references in the spoiler, that's a lot like the movie King Kong vs. Godzilla. The original Japanese move had their monster Godzilla winning. They realized that they could not sell this to American audiences so they pulled a plot trick out of thin air to make the match reasonable. That’s basically the same thing with Ali and Superman, the encounter is trivial, unmatched and boring so the plot trick is done to make people “happy.”

Fortunately, no one ever tried to pull that shit with “Bambi meets Godzilla.” THE END.
Old urban legend is old
You can't fix stupid.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." ~ Jackie Robinson
ubernoob
Duke

Post by ubernoob »

//
Last edited by ubernoob on Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Murtak
Duke

Post by Murtak »

How about this:
Murtak
RobbyPants
King

Post by RobbyPants »

There's always the failsafe: kittens.

Crissa
King

Post by Crissa »

It's not really an urban legend, then, is it, if they changed the ending sound effect to remove Godzilla's triumphant cry?

Legends about 'why' are always obscured.

-Crissa
Utterfail
Master

Post by Utterfail »

Nah, it's perfect the way it is. It's fine to have a cute/creepy avatar.
Failing since 1989

I suppose this signature has run it's course.
Josh_Kablack
King

Post by Josh_Kablack »

tzor wrote:
Sorry to burst your bubble {ok, embedded video with sound}
"But transportation issues are social-justice issues. The toll of bad transit policies and worse infrastructure—trains and buses that don’t run well and badly serve low-income neighborhoods, vehicular traffic that pollutes the environment and endangers the lives of cyclists and pedestrians—is borne disproportionately by black and brown communities."