So what IS going on with 4E these days.

General questions, debates, and rants about RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

Josh_Kablack
King

Post by Josh_Kablack »

FrankTrollman wrote:To try to get this on track again, Hasbro's web page only has one thing in its D&D section that even has 4th edition trade dress on it, and those are dice.

As far as Hasbro seems to care, the D&D starter set is the 3rd edition starter set.

-Username17
Interesting.

I would speculate that either D&D development is going on hiatus for a bit or there is a big con-season announcement.
"But transportation issues are social-justice issues. The toll of bad transit policies and worse infrastructure—trains and buses that don’t run well and badly serve low-income neighborhoods, vehicular traffic that pollutes the environment and endangers the lives of cyclists and pedestrians—is borne disproportionately by black and brown communities."
CraigM
NPC

Post by CraigM »

Josh_Kablack wrote:
FrankTrollman wrote:To try to get this on track again, Hasbro's web page only has one thing in its D&D section that even has 4th edition trade dress on it, and those are dice.

As far as Hasbro seems to care, the D&D starter set is the 3rd edition starter set.

-Username17
Interesting.

I would speculate that either D&D development is going on hiatus for a bit or there is a big con-season announcement.
More likely, someone forgot that the page existed, re-used the SKU number for the dice, and that's the only thing that updated.

Either that, or we can look forward to the Icons line being resurrected. Maybe that lone White Dragon at Borders can have a friend.
sabs
Duke

Post by sabs »

My local gaming store has tons of stuff, but they are pushing Pathfinder with a vengence. They're even having a Pathfinder day in 2 weeks, and a free roleplaying game day. They'll be handing out some random supplements from various games for free.