Spider Jerusalem, Paladin.

General questions, debates, and rants about RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

Prak
Serious Badass

Spider Jerusalem, Paladin.

Post by Prak »

So, I'm thinking of playing a paladin, and I would like to base him off of Spider Jerusalem. Anyone got any thoughts on possibility of this and how?

I'd also like suggestions on modeling the bowel disruptor in D&D... right now I'm thinking Bestow Curse...
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
ubernoob
Duke

Post by ubernoob »

They made a comic about Frank? The bowel disruptor could be any ability that denies actions. Poison darts for varying penalties, save or sucks, fear effects, etc.
ubernoob
Duke

Post by ubernoob »

http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards ... 7#msg44307

Just something I needed to share. Basically speak like Frank posts is my advice.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

well, I've kinda gotten over my desire to play a paladin, but my gf still wants me to play a character based on spider... I'm thinking cause Cleric, possibly CN, and one of the up shots here would be that he can actually use the wand that models the bowel disruptor...

any feats that allow a cleric to get a familiar?
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
SunTzuWarmaster
Knight-Baron

Post by SunTzuWarmaster »

Bowel disruption = nauseated, except the other end ;).
koz
Duke

Post by koz »

Prak_Anima wrote: any feats that allow a cleric to get a familiar?
No feats, but Magic of Faerun has a class called the mystic wanderer that gives you full casting and a familiar.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

SunTzuWarmaster wrote:Bowel disruption = nauseated, except the other end ;).
Bit more complicated tan that, it's got settings, you see.

watery, loose, prolapse, ...fatal intestinal malestrom...